Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    a

Account Information
    this guy won't s***w you over, we've done a lot of trades with eachother, he bought a hunter from me also, he is 100% legit.

Account for Sale

Selling CL 90 SWG toon+ extras onthe account

Account Information
    Well its time i said goodbye to a character i have had on the lowca galaxy for over 3+years and instead of haveing him site doing nothing i would like to give him to a new owner . He is a level 90 Commando but speced Beast master he has over 100mill credits and rare rancor DNA so you can make the second best pet in the game(rancors can no longer be made) He has all the best weapons numerous elder titles all Jedi gear so if you respec jedi you will be very cappable, along with bounty hunter. I have the BARC speeder and an AV21 and the rare JTL pre order flashspeeder. Has all expansions and vet gifts and is in good standing with the communty. Now this account also has the following. A vanguard Sub with a few level 15s, an EQ2 sub with a few level 12s and also a planetside sub but i dont remember his level. min asking price is $400.00 USD paypal not accepting any trades plz feel free to contact via my email exarkunofpr@ or on aim at duffdude182

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 UD Mage for 70 Blood elf paladin

Account Information
    870 Fire dmg Heroic keyed for everything Decently geared from All heroics/tailoring Keyed for Karazhan 375 tailoring 300 enchanting 3/5 arena gear , full general's gear. 5k honor pts. Bank full of gems/badges etc. Paladin could be in blues/greens/epics , doesnt matter and must be 70 and on a PVP xferable server. If interested , msg me at speedy92@aol and is Jamerwest26@ Im almost looking to sell.

Account for Sale

WTB wow accounts,63+ Hunter Rogue Warlock Shaman Mage(US)

Account Information
    WTB wow accounts,63+ Hunter Rogue Warlock Shaman Mage(US) -Your account Must in US server! -Purchase will be made thru paypal only! -your paypal account must be vertified ! -You must have all the info in your account! Email Q/S Phone No. -Price range is $130-$275 -paypal ONLY! paypal ONLY! paypal ONLY! paypal ONLY! -Don't try to Scam me! email:buywowaccount@

Account for Sale

WTB 60+ SHAMAN FOR PLAT

Account Information
    WTB 60+ SHAMAN FOR PLAT [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT [H] epic UD Rogue

Account Information
    looking for horde warriors, hunters, shamans.... all must have decent to good gear this means minimal few epics... my rogue is on a US pvp server, your characters need to be aswell... AIM- Mrcookiemonsterr

Account for Sale

WTT Level 35 Blood Elf Priest!

Account Information
    I have a level 35 blood elf priest and a level 20 blood elf paladin on the Bronze Dragonflight European server. It has some pretty good gear, not twinked though. I am looking to trade it for an account on the Ifrit server of FFXI with any job at level 18 or above. The character must however, be a hume or a tarutaru. Thank you.

Account for Sale

WTT 70[H] Druid, 62 [A] Rogue, Same acc for any dps ally 68+

Account Information
    Yes the 70 Tauren druid has a few epics and all tbc blues, Epic Ground Mount, Flying mount, 360 Alch and 390 herb (+15 herb) has like 63 marks of ab like 34 marks of WSG and 10 marks of AV is attuned to karazhan and Heroic CoT, and (400 points away) from Heroic TK. (PvP) 4.5k honor 62 Human Rogue is level 60 epix (core hound tooth, Lobotomizer/Grandmarshals Longsword) nice gear. epic ground mount, and a few like 30+ marks in everything (not real sure) grand marshals hands the rest is tbc blues and tbc greens. only 2 greens on him 315 LW (elemental) 320 Skinner level 18 Warrior Twink unbuffed at like 1k health not got full enchants. level 25 twink priest almost 2k mana and 1k health. no enchants (All on same account) i am also selling a 47 ubur geared FFXI Samurai account for only 50 bucks LF ~ 350$ USD (Pay Pal Only) - we can negotiate. i am also willing to trade for a Warrior, Mage, Warlock, or Shadow Priest or hunter all need to have pretty decent gear and be on a pvp server with xfer up or almost up, need level 68-70. would realy prefer alliance. reason being my brother is quiting game and my friends play on alliance, accounts need atleast 700g (that is for the ones w/o flyer mounts) my aim is toohulk4u my is donnydarkko_1991@ (NOT EMAIL) Phone is 606-416-7600

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Shamon Geared, Great guild.

Account Information
    Has Epic flying mount, the Cobalt netherwing Drake. Many 70 epics, Keyed for kara, and SSC, Guild is now into SSC doing great. keyed for all heriocs. Exalted with the voilent Eye. Atm im Enhancement, have decent gear. I have decent Resto Gear aswell. My aim is Ditch13000 I don't know a legitament price but im looking for around 150 to 200.

Account for Sale

WTT/S 65 night elf warrior PVE for any 50+ PVP character

Account Information
    Warrior is in 5/8 T2 and has a bunch of pre bc epics, account also has a 52 hunter and 38 warlock. Im willing to sell it very cheap or will take any lvl 50+ pvp char, pref horde aim: xxwowtradexx : evilpixel_Rs@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.