Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT EPic as Hell Draenei Shaman Female HUman Lock us pvp

Account Information
    Both on US PvP servers Shaman has Epic flyer!!! Probably the most well-rounded Draenei shamman on . Awesome gear for all 3 specs Over 1500 arena points saved and ready to spend!! 375 mining 380 JC (many rep and rare gem cutting pattens known) Has Tier 4 Gloves and Helm for all 3 specs!!! Has Decapitator and Gladiator off-hand for enhance spec Has over +1450 healing in restro gear Numerous Karazan epics and heroic instance loot All heroic keys!!! Has 19 heroic badges Can summon Nightbane!! 70 Female Human Warlock Epic land mount normal flyer 350 tailor (almost have all mats to make Epic shadowweave gear) Has unreal epics from Karazan Has over 600g Look up Kariasa on Deathwing for armory..her gear is very nice Tier 4 gloves Epic lvl 70 chest / dagger / offhand/ bracers/ leggings / gloves / rings / trinket I am looking to trade for the following: Female Night ELf Warrior or Priest Female Draenei Warrior / Priest Female Blood Elf Priest High lvl BS + some gladiator or T4 gear = instant trade MUST be on a US pvp server with transfer up or up soon AIM at wowaholic007

Account for Sale

WTT 70 dreani shammy {usa} {pvp}

Account Information
    hello i want to trade my shaman for a warrior/healer class my shamman is kara attuned and she has many lvl 70 epics, i dont care that much about gear just cant be horrible also my account has NO time on it if that is a problem then dont bother contacting me. being on a pvp server is a + im intrested in both hord and alliance my aim is kokane7741

Account for Sale

WTB SWG Elder Jedi and/or Mando Armor account

Account Information
    Looking to buy a SWG Elder Jedi account or an account with Mando Armor or both. Please contact me at konstance3@ or ugachris99x Thanks

Account for Sale

WTS 70 BLOOD ELF PALADIN

Account Information
    Server: US and PvP! Gear: Bracers of Dignity, Girdle of Many Blessings, thatia's self-correcting guantlets, thatia's self-correcting guantlets. Head: Gladiator's Ornamented Headcover Neck: Natash's Guardian Cord Shoulders: Gladiator's Ornamented Spaulders Cloak: Cloak of Whispering Shells Chest: Earthblood Chestguard, Breastplate of Righteous Fury. Bracers: Bracers of Justice Hands: Gladiator's Ornamented Gloves, Gladiator's Lamellar Gauntlets, Life Bearer's Gauntlets, The Hands of Fate. Waist: Girdle of Truth L: Legplates of the Innocent, TideFury Kilt. Feet: Wavefury Boots, General's Lamellar Greaves, Ornate Boots of the Sanctified. Rings: Jade Ring of the Everliving Violet Signet of the Grand Restorer Scarab of the Infinite Cycle Weapon's: Grom'tor's Charge 67 DPS +11 defense rating 1h Greatsword of Horrid Dreams Despair 2h Sword 114.0 DPS chance on hit impale for 600dmg Fool's Bane Gladiator's Salvation Shield: Light-Bearer's Fairth Shield Second: Libram of Souls Redeemed Contact Information: AOL SCREEN NAME: CLARIFY /EMAIL: jpassed@ Taking Offers now ask a seller or contact me iam selling the game cds will be shipped upon payment being received thanks!!

Account for Sale

Selling level 122 account for good deal!Accepting items!

Account Information
    Hello, I am selling a level 122 account on runescape for somewhere between 5 million gold pieces and 10 million gold pieces. First I will give you the stats if you are interested. After that e-mail me at mkamyett@hughes and then we will talk on runescape and make a deal. I will accept items! On runescape first give me half of cash and then I give you pass. Their are no recoveries or bank pin. If you are giving items then give me worse item first then I give pass then you give other items and/or cash. I will also list some of the quests that the he has done: (Has Completed all non-members Quests) Lost City Genicide Heroes Quest Legends Quest Monkey Madness And many, many more...

Account for Sale

WTB lvl 70 Shaman paying good!

Account Information
    I want to buy my self a good shaman account. I would like it to include: +630 spell damage Mostly epic gear Some tier 4 maybe And I want it to be on EU PVP server Waiting for offers I also would like the transfer realm be avaliable My email: leavemealone122336@

Account for Sale

WTB high end shaman

Account Information
    Hi looking for any kind of high end shaman pls email me at allfourfun47@ with magaleo if possible and price thanks

Account for Sale

runescape2 hacks and cheats

Account Information
    this is not a scam....trust me i worked for jagex and this is the real thing. send ur runescape2 username and password to m1kethemonster@ and what ever u want done to the account. THIS IS NOT A SCAM

Account for Sale

WTB 60 + Shaman

Account Information
    Looking to purchase a 60 + Shaman on the Tarew Marr server. Looking to spend $200 - 300. If interested PM me with your magelo or equipment and some details. Thanks

Account for Sale

WTB Shaman

Account Information
    Looking for a 70 shaman. Prefer they have at least epic 1.5, Time Antithesis would be a plus, Anguish flagged would be nifty but not required.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.