Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    so

Account Information
    you got any accounts?

Account for Sale

selling runescape account level 54 ranger

Account Information
    im selling a lvl 54 ranger with 66 range 47 mage, 40 att, 43 str, 57hp 19 agil and thief. contact me here or email or add me to my email is leons_wheels@ or aim is leonswheels0

Account for Sale

WTB 50-60 no 70's Rogue

Account Information
    Bc dosn't have to be tbc upgrade. i just want a rogue cheap gear dosn't matter just an epic mount ant 30+ gold is fine greens are fine as well aim-ibreakn beni email-kinetikshield@

Account for Sale

Selling An runescpae account - lv 102 - 99 mage

Account Information
    Hello everyone. I recently decided to quit runescape and now im giving selling my account a shot. Although i do not have much on the account, it does have many good skills. Skills picture: Contact info: Email: pbruler85@aol AIM: pbruler85 ----- willing to meet in-game on a free to play server. Just contact me through Email or AIM. Thanks.

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Human Warlock, and 70 Undead Priest

Account Information
    I've been caught up lately in buying and trading accounts and now i have 5 accounts i really need to get rid of so i can stop this habit haha. I have 2 accounts im getting rid of. 1.) 70 Human Female Warlock PvP server. Check out her armory: Veracious on Kel'Thuzad. This account also comes with a 63 undead priest pvp and a 60 troll rogue pvp Looking for about $250 2.) 70 Undead Male Priest PvP server. Check out his armory: Whatthehell on Gorgonnash. This account also comes with a level 65 Human Female Warlock. Currently shadow spec, but has over 1k healing gear also. Looking for about $220 Reach me on AIM Jaymcd84 Or by email jaymcd84@

Account for Sale

WTT 62 Priest for Male Bloodelf Paladin (EU)

Account Information
    agctez@

Account for Sale

WTS 70 priest

Account Information
    WTS my 70 horde troll priest on a US PVE server.. transfer down untill july 9th account is payed for untill next may. My priest is exalted with all faction's outlands except scryer and the new ones does not have epic flying mount. Is in the number 4 or 5 guild on the server. Not sure what other guilds have progressed recently he has 1800 healing with 172 mp5 while casting full epics besides trinkets. Best gear on the server. I am looking for around 500 for this account. shoot me an email and we can talk about it. thanks chad9932000@

Account for Sale

selling runescape level 103, 96 mage, good pker

Account Information
    he is 87 att 86 str 75 def 73 range 62 pray 96 mage other good skiller stats, he still has lots of pking gear on him net worth is about 2-3m in items in this account looking for around 160, i only take paypal... the way it works is.... ill give you the pass so you can see the account and its stats see if you like it, after you send me the money over paypal, after i recive it i will give you pin, after you confirm it i will give you the recoverys... email me kyle_fosbinder@

Account for Sale

~selling great main!~

Account Information
    Some highlights of this account are: -done horor from the deep - done all none mem quests and more (74 qp) -60 def and 53 prayer -55 crafting-50 fletching and 65 woodcutting -come with a few items totalying to about 500k -has won 20m in staking Please either pm me or post or send me an email at mashimarocrazy_5@ if you are interested and want to get any pictures[/img]

Account for Sale

WTB Epic Horde Rogue and Mage US PVP

Account Information
    I am looking to buy both an Epic Rogue (horde) and a Mage (epic or depending on how much i spend on the rogue!!) The rogue must be on a US PVP server and have all heroics unlocked and well geared, the more epics the more i will be willing to spend, reach me at Badwulf088@ (im working on a deal for a mage now i hope but am still looking to buy a rogue!!)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.