Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Want to trade or sell my 70 mage [ Europe ]

Account Information
    Hey all this is a 70 Human male mage On the Europe server Dragonlbight it gots a 60% speed flying mount and some Blue love you well just add me at sk8_9995@ so we can talk

Account for Sale

Selling runescape account need cash hot buy!!!

Account Information
    Selling good runescape account stats are as listed: ATTACK:78 STRENGH:83 DEF:70 HITPOINTS:80 RANGE:72 PRAYER:50 MAGIC:60 COOKING:74 FISHING:80 FLETCHING:41 WOODCUTTING:63 CRAFTING:46 SMITHING:56 MINING:66 RUNECRAFT:41 vERY GOOD ACCOUNT I HAVE PICS. I AM TRUSTED AND GURENTTE NO SCAM. IF U WOULD LIKE TOO CONTACT ME GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER VIA .. OR ANY OTHER CHATTING SOFTWARE AND I WILL TALK TOO U THERE. REQUEST 4 ANY PICS. ASKING PRICE IS KINDA STEEP BUT WORTH IT I WANT 7MILL RS MONEY ITS A BARGAIN BUT ALL YM TIME AND EFFOR WENT INTO THAT ACCOUNT THANKS ALOT PEACE.....

Account for Sale

WTT [H] Shaman for any [A] character 59+

Account Information
    WTT My Horde lvl 59 shammy (soon to be 60) for and Alliance character with a decent level. Rolltide227@comcast or AIM= Crimsontide227

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 71 account with outstanding mage lvl(pure mage)

Account Information
    This account was my first account i played on, and i am selling it to get money to help build up another runescape account. If you are interested, e-mail me or contact me at zip_clip@ -ratbat23

Account for Sale

WTT: Fly For Fun Account + Runescape Level 122 Account For..

Account Information
    I Am Trading a Level 70 Fly For FUn account and a level 122 Runescape account for : Any Level 60 Class With T1 Gear + And Also Must Be RP, RpPvP Or Possibly RP. I Want A Shaman, Paladin, Mage, Warlock or Hunter The Most, Although I WILL Take Any Offers from any Class. This Character **MUST BE EU** I Will Also Accept Any Burning Crusade Beta accounts as an Offer, I'm NOT Selling Either of theese accounts, Just Trading. Thanks. Fly For Fun Account will sell for alot, Worth Quite abit. Although not the MOST Popular game, It is very fun and very Simalar to WoW. Runescape Account I was Given by a friend, Not Sure Of Value, and never played it before, Just for added Flavour, It Has Some Items In the Bank, Don't really know what, About 2 mil GP I believe, Not sure. But Its Just for added Flavour Really * Wink* Please Add me on Or Send me an E-Mail : wowbuyer123@

Account for Sale

WTT 70 human rogue for anything on US PVP

Account Information
    The human rogue is on Bronzebeard server which is PvE looking for anything alliance lvl 60+ with BC enabled...the name is Saidra if you'd like to look up on armory...i just put a month of time on the account today... also the toon must have transfer up..this one does...please contact me using aim or email preferably aim aim:wazupdog68 email: ochsbball@

Account for Sale

WTB Horde OR Alliance 70+ (No Warriors)...trading.

Account Information
    My offer: 70 Night Elf Warrior - Has some good gear, is in a raiding guild, and has a flying mount. He comes with over a month of pre-paid time, but he is NOT on a PvP realm. Will also include a Steam Account that comes with Half-Life 1 and 2, Counter Strike: Source, and HL2: Episode One. I will accept any 70+, any class excluding warriors. Contact me via.. AIM - Slaywrite - hawksteadt14@

Account for Sale

-=WTT/S [H]70 Shaman 1546 +Healing 25 Epics =-> [A] Healer

Account Information
    This is a very well geared char with many epics. He is kara attuned and has all his heroic keys. 375 Alch 390 Herb Currently resto spec with 1568 +Healing. He also has an elemental set with 751 +Nature Dmg 25+ epics 2 pieces of T4 Fully enchanted resto and elemental gear. lots of mats and resistance gear in the bank on in his bags rare recipes 800+ gold He is currently on a PVE server with the xfer down. -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ What I am looking for...... Any alliance Healing class with healing gear equal or close to my character. **PVP** A must **Alliance** A must Transfer available +++++ Shaman ++++++ Priest ++++ Druid +++ Pally ++ I will also take Cash offers will provide armory upon request You can reach me on aim: giggy1287

Account for Sale

WTT: lvl 90 elder jedi with lvl 90 medic

Account Information
    WTT lvl 90 elder jedi with with elder opresser robes on the Lowca server and also the 90 medic is on lowca. The elder has many good items and has reached the gcw rank of captain. and i want to trade the entire account for a lvl 60-70 on the wow server blades edge

Account for Sale

WTT 63 NE Priest AND 60 Dwarf Hunter for 1 60+ Ally..

Account Information
    I own a 63 Priest and 60 Hunter on the same account. They are both on the Andorhal (PvP) server. The 63 Priest is a male NE, he owns 60 epic healing gear, but is currently shadow spec (If you wish to respec holy it would be fine because the gear is amazing) The 60 Hunter is a male dwarf, marksman spec, with a boar pet. I am willing to trade BOTH of these characters and the account for only ONE of the following: Warrior Druid Shaman Rogue My only requirements are that they are 60+, alliance, and on a PvP server Dont forget the PvP server part!!! Haha, Thanks guys, Email me at: sprengerb14@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.