Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS 60 Rogue and 60 Warlock (Same account) Lethon/Stonemaul

Account Information
    I'm looking to sale these accounts quickly, and I am looking for only $350, which is a steal with the years of play I have into this account. The would have to pay twice this on a vendor site...I checked. Both characters are equipped nicely with about 400 gold total (rogue better than lock). The rogue is eqipped with pvp gear and the warlock has most of his tier 0. The rogue has an epic mount, while the lock is over half through his epic mount quest. Both have epic weapons. If you are interested in gear details send me an email or post here with your email, and I will provide it to you.

Account for Sale

Buying an ancient for 1m-2m !!!

Account Information
    Hello, I'm buying an ancient for 1m-2m. The account could have 50-65 mage no more and the account must be a pure or a 60+attack and strengh or good range. My is ://Money_lover@. My AIM is Thegothicrocker2 ( I kno its kinda stupid). Well, if you're interested please post here if u wanna sell it. Thaks so much and I apreaciate it A LOT!!!! TAHNK YOU!!! [/code][/quote]

Account for Sale

Trading 60 Human Paladin for 19 or 29 twinked rogue

Account Information
    Trading 60 Human Paladin for 19 or 29 twinked rogue. Please show me your armory

Account for Sale

WTT A LVL 45 WARRIOR!!! 19 TWINK

Account Information
    LOOKING TO TRADE MY WARRIOR HES A BEAST FOR HIS LVL CRITS R LIKE 2000 SOMETIMES-REGULAR MOUNT-NORMAL SERVER- 2 OF THE WEAPONS U GET FROM ZF!! MOSTLY BLUES---- LOOKING FOR A MAINLY PALADIN OR BEST OFFER THANKS HAS TO BE LVL 45 +. O AND I GOT A LVL 19 TWINK ROGE CRUEL BARBS FIERY ICEY YTS ALL GOOD! THEGAMEMASTER1@AOL-EMAIL HOMEBWOI10 OR JDOG9854-AIM THANK U

Account for Sale

Trading 60 Human Paladin 19 twink rogue

Account Information
    Trading my 60 Human Paladin or a 19 uberly twinked rogue, post your armory.

Account for Sale

Selling Runescape Accounts LVL 124,95,87,72, And A 63 pure

Account Information
    Hello I'm selling 5 runescape accounts. The LVLs are 124,95,87,72, and a 63 pure range and magic. There names are (lvl 124)boee, (lvl 95) crazemaze24,(lvl 87)ro ja fusion,(lvl 72) owned u nab, and last but not least (lvl 63 pure range and mage) floppy drago. Thanks so if you would like any of them add me at zackmo34@ and then we can make aragments for the trade and I can anwser any queastions. I ONLY TAKE RUNESCAPE CASH OR ITEMS! Thanks JT. Thanks For Looking!!

Account for Sale

WTT 60 Hunter and Druid for:

Account Information
    The hunter is dwarf on a pve server. He has 3 pieces of Giant Stalker, 3 pieces of Dragonstalker, Crown of Destruction, and the Rhok/Lok Delars. Epic Ram mount and good enchants. Druid has a piece of tier one and a couple other healing epics, on a pvp server. Also level 60 and is night elf (female if anyone cares!) looking for a 60, or higher, warrior, priest, shaman, or paladin. On a pvp server and transferrable (which reminds me, hunter and druid are transferrable). Any priest has to be horde (theres a reason..), though I prefer horde with all the classes. No Trolls. Sorry, I really hate Trolls! To contact me send me a message or reply here.

Account for Sale

WTB Druid 60+ World of Warcraft

Account Information
    I am looking to buy a druid for real cheap. I dont really care about the gear so long as it is on a pvp realm and has a transfer up. Email me @ rpgmaster280@ if you are interested (I'm looking to spend under 200 dollars unless the druid is exceptional. Ideally 150 tbh, but again it depends on the offer)

Account for Sale

WTT 70 PALLY FOR ALMOST ANY ALLIANCE 70

Account Information
    im a 70 pally with full set of healing gear and full set of ret gear send me a message on aim my SN is Scarface8668 for more info i also have a flying mount please message me ASAP

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS WOW Accounts 1 level 70 2 levl 60s

Account Information
    I have a few wow accounts i would like to get ride off. one has a level 70 Fire Mage with flying mount and about 1k gold. And my other account has a level 60 Preist and a level 60 Druid Both well dress and equiped. Looking to trade for an eve account or sell. Can go together or seperated.

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.