Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    rs2 account for sale lvl 102

Account Information
    selling a 102 account 89 str 84 attk 74 def 53 praya interested? sto_rick@ thats my add me on it i trade for a good pure account or cash

Account for Sale

WTS Dwarf Priest 70, T4 gloves +800 spell damage

Account Information
    TWS Dwarf, male priest- lvl 70. Server: Mazrigos EU (PvP server). Status: Active and transfer possible. Mostly epic geared from Karazhan, epic Karazhan warhorse mount (the only one on the server). Main hand weapon in staff of infinite wisdom with +40 spell damage. Full shadowfrostweave epic set including PvP epics. (top 3 dpsser of the guild). Tailoring: 375 Alchemy: 352 Flying mount, epic (goat) mount included and LOTS more. Also included in the account are -66 male gnome warlock with epics. -62 female NE druid (very well geared with epic mount). -61 Shaman male Draenai. -Other small characters like 30 male human warrior, 20 dwarf hunter, 20 draenai male mage, 24 human paladin. Please contact me at addmeifucan@ I don't check this site alot. Also please make a serious offer and feel free to ask any question you have. -Adz

Account for Sale

WTT 65 human pala for 65+ draenei shammy

Account Information
    WTT my 65 human pala for a ally or orc shammy add me on : best_of_severino@ or answer here thx

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Rogue [A] 61 Blood Elf Paladin

Account Information
    Willing to Sell, Lvl 70 Gnome Rogue PVE Lvl 60 Human Lock PVE Lvl 61 Blood Elf Paladin PVP Lvl 35 Night Elf Druid PVP and a bunch of other lowbie characters i have over 500g on the rogue and over 200g on the pally. I Have a couple blues and greens mixed on the rogue he is honored or revered with most things. The pally has mostly greens and is a awesome spec for crowd control. The lock has a few epics pre BC ones and is pretty geared out for the guild that it was in. Once i have the offer that i was looking for i will give you the secret question and all the account info. i am the original owner of the account. if you want to see the armory just email me. the game time on the account is up or else i would show you in game. I will only sell no trading or selling seperate need to sell ASAP (got a kid on the way) so please contact me at kilroy108soc@ message me your offers!

Account for Sale

WTS PVP T4 Rogue

Account Information
    need anymore info on the account aim - aaro1885 lookin for $500 transfer is down

Account for Sale

Trading RS2 86 Range pure!!!!!!

Account Information
    Trading 86 range pure with combat level only 66!!!! 65 mage also 70 hp for RS mils a decent account or decent items add me [email protected] !!!

Account for Sale

WTT DRUID FOR ROGUE

Account Information
    i want to trade my geared 70 NE druid for an alliance rogue. my druid is us, pvp, and transferable, and the rogue must be the same. i can aslo throw in an another account that has a 69 rogue in it. aim- tarheal45 email- tarheal45@aol

Account for Sale

Trading/Selling RS2 86 Range pure!!!!!!

Account Information
    Hey Im trading my level 66 combat pure with 86 range 65 mage and can use every prayer I am looking for RS Gp mainly but mite except accounts...!! :[email protected]

Account for Sale

Buying Runescape Account

Account Information
    Im Buying Runescape Account for 850k, yes, i know that it will not get me much but its all i have.

Account for Sale

Selling runescape account need cash hot buy!!!

Account Information
    Selling good runescape account stats are as listed: ATTACK:78 STRENGH:83 DEF:70 HITPOINTS:80 RANGE:72 PRAYER:50 MAGIC:60 COOKING:74 FISHING:80 FLETCHING:41 WOODCUTTING:63 CRAFTING:46 SMITHING:56 MINING:66 RUNECRAFT:41 vERY GOOD ACCOUNT I HAVE PICS. I AM TRUSTED AND GURENTTE NO SCAM. IF U WOULD LIKE TOO CONTACT ME GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER VIA .. OR ANY OTHER CHATTING SOFTWARE AND I WILL TALK TOO U THERE. REQUEST 4 ANY PICS. ASKING PRICE IS KINDA STEEP BUT WORTH IT I WANT 7MILL RS MONEY ITS A BARGAIN BUT ALL YM TIME AND EFFOR WENT INTO THAT ACCOUNT THANKS ALOT PEACE.....

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.