Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 70 BE Mage For 70 Rogue

Account Information
    Looking to trade my 70 BE Mage for any Rogue on a PvP server that is xferable or soon to be. Mage has some epics, mostly blues and 18k honor points saved and 1.9k arena points saved for season 2. Got tailoring to 375 so you can make spellfire/frozen shadoweave. Flying normal mount, kara keyed, some heroics. AIM me at Vicktorious03

Account for Sale

WTS Loaded Star Wars Galaxies Account CHEAP $90

Account Information
    The Account has a lvl 90 Zabrak Spy, and a lvl 90 Human trader. Both on the server Starsider. Im not looking for much just a little cash for the account. I prefer Paypal for payment. The Spy is one of the best equipted Spys on the server, and one of the best PVP characters. Equiptment Spy has a Modded Suite of Armor that gives about +400 Camo,+400 Stamina, +400 Constitution. Has 2x Capped out Xris Acid swords which is the best weapon in the game and hard to find. Has a Capped Nyms Carbine best Carbine in game Has a AT-RT Character has been every profession in the past and has the best weapons for every profession including a handful of restus weapons, all the Commando guns, GLC, GBF, every Buff Shard, stacks of rare expensive power ups that no one has on the server that together give +15% crit chance, and so on. GCW Rank Character has 150,000 Imperial GCW points and is at Lieutent, which is the rank where you get the Imperial NPCs.

Account for Sale

anyone have free rs 2 acount email me

Account Information
    email me beaverspringsdragsupra@ or aim-darkpharmicist

Account for Sale

Wanting to Trade Tauren Hunter for rogue, warlock,or mage

Account Information
    Thats right wanting to trade a Male Tauren Hunter for rogue warlock or mage. My hunter comes equipped with many epics tier 4 gloves a crafted chestpiece and other epics from karazhan. He is keyed for all heroic keys and has the quest for ssc... He has over 2k attack power and over 8k health.. Also maxed out in proffesions of mining/skinning... If you are interested and have one of the characters i listed above send me a email with an idea of gear your character has email address: d.kingsley4@comcast or reach me on at:ckingsley3@

Account for Sale

WTT my lvl 70 alli Rogue eu pvp for Hunter or pally. PCT Up!

Account Information
    hi folks, i wanna trade my lvl 70 Nigth elf rogue for lvl 70 palladin or Hunter. ONLY ALLI. pref Dwarf. rogue gots karaz key reguler flying mount & 2 epic ground mounts GEar all blue tbc got karaz guild and 800 arena points. 50g skillz:jewelcrafting 165/225 mining 222/300 PCT UP & XFER UP The account follows whit lvl 60 HUman female Priest epiced gear and lvl 51 tauron druid. PCT UP & XFER UP For more infromation or armory sondre_hanevik@

Account for Sale

WTS/WTT 70 mage,62 shaman, and 31 rogue

Account Information
    I would either like to sell or trade this account. The mage is a gnome,the shaman is a troll, and the 31 rogue is a night elf. I would like to trade for a warrior rogue or lock, but it must be 70. Or, i would like to sell for 300$, i may be willing to talk the price down.

Account for Sale

WTT/WTS RS pure

Account Information
    Looking to trade my RS pure or sell it. If I sell it I only accept cash over paypal. The Pure is level 37 combat and has 50 range. I'm looking to trade for another runescape account . scammers will not be tolerated and if you make an attempt to scam you will be stopped. My aim is Synysterbeast and my is phantomister@ , send me a message if your interested! Thanks , Captain.

Account for Sale

Selling Leve 65 Pure Hybrid

Account Information
    Selling My Pure 1ce Barrage1 stats are; 50 attack 62 str 4 def 44 prayer 85 range 84 mage 71 hp offers?

Account for Sale

SELLING LVL 110, real cash only, quitting rs

Account Information
    quitting rs so i only want real cash, his name is 44tom44 look him up good stats.... looking for minimum of 100 dollars... im hoping i will get more.... i only accept paypal message me at tru3pk3r@ please

Account for Sale

WTS Gnome rouge male eu pvp server(Transfer up)

Account Information
    Gnome rouge 70 mutilate specc blue geared (Transfer up) eu pvp server msg me on esme18_3@ 160 euro

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.