Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Level 36 Ranger & 56 G Mauler

Account Information
    Level 36 Level 56 [/img] Please post your offers or contact me on (rs_reborn@) There is no a/w on either id because I'm not sure of it yet. MM will be used unless you want to go first. Feel free to ask me any questions, gl and happy bidding

Account for Sale

WTS 60 Rogue (Lethon) and 60 Warlock (Stonemaul) WoW! CHEAP

Account Information
    Okay, both of these toons plain and simply have years behind them. Both have epic weapons, and the rogue has some epic gear with pvp gear stacked with it. The Warlock has most of his tier 0. The rogue has an epic mount and the warlock is near the end of his epic mount quest. There is probably around 600-700 gold between the two character with straight gold and items they can sale for gold. I"m nearly giving this account away at $175 bucks...that's all I"m asking simply because I'm trying to get another game account up and going. Will never be returning back to WoW.

Account for Sale

WTT Epic Paladin or Acct with 3 70's for 70 UD/Orc War

Account Information
    Account 1: Epic Human Paladin 1600+ healing. Account 2: 70 Druid with epic flyer, 70 Orc Warlock, 70 UD rogue lock has 900 spell damage and 20% crit Rogue is decently geared. I am looking for a good geared Tank. Epics are a plus UD or Orc only please TRANSFER MUST BE UP! artificial0341@ for armory links

Account for Sale

WTT 70 [H] Undead Mage EPICS!! 900+dmg FOR [H] LOCK

Account Information
    MAGE is well geared 900+dmg 7.2k hp 9.5k mana 23% chance to crit 1.1k arena points saved up 3 epic ground mounts 1 normal flying mount 2 months of time left on the account 3 alts are included in the account 63 undead priest/61 orc warrior/45 tauren shammy priest and warrior have pre bc epics! im looking for a nice warlock with a few epics pve or pvp doesnt matter BUT MUST BE HORED!!!!! NO ALLIANCE xfer doesnt matter i am Orignal owner and have all the information including SQ/CD KEY/EMAIL/AND LAST NAME REACH ME AT AIM- Andrewisgo11 OR BlackmetalAssasin@ or just post here and ill get back to u thanx

Account for Sale

WTS: Epic Blood Elf Rogue, PVP US Transferable

Account Information
    ransferable (PVP) Female BE with 200g and 1.4k Arena Points Unspent Mounts Epic Flying 5 Epic Ground Mounts (Black Kodo, Black Raptor, Red Skeletal Horse, Hawkstrider, War Talbuk) Other Gear Includes 2/5 T4 Heroic Badge Neck and Trinket Epic Kara Shoulders Epic Kara Cloak Epic Kara Boots Three Epic Kara Rings All other slots are filled with some of the best Rare pieces from level 70 Dungeons Weapons Include Gladiators Right Ripper (moongoose) Gladiators Shiv (Mongoose) Malchazeen ( Mongoose) Emerald Ripper (Battlemaster) Drakefist Professions 350/375 Master Hammersmith 375/375 Mining Approx. Stats in PVE Gear (Unbuffed) 29% Crit 18.8 % Hit 1610 AP Factions: Revered With all Heroic Factions, Exalted with Violet Eye and Scryer Current Bid is 450$ Contact Info AIM: CrumblyCrackerr or drop me a PM (preferred, going to be busy this week)

Account for Sale

SELLING LOTS OF LVL 100+ ACCOUNTS FOR RSGP ONLY

Account Information
    Leave your /email. You will get all old info/members info on these accounts. They will not be taken back. I sell an good prices, that are fair. LEAVE YOUR HERE.

Account for Sale

WTT for a (A) Lock or Druid (or other)

Account Information
    i have a priest and a hunter, both 70, on a US PVP server, Horde. Im looking for an Alliance, US PVP xfer up(both of mine are too, btw) Lock, or druid...other classes will be considered Aim: Frankg0u /email: Frankgou89@

Account for Sale

Selling a level 126 Runescape account. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!!

Account Information
    I am selling my Runescape account that i have played on for over 5 years. The account contains over 60M gp in cash and items (400k Pure essences). Ive tried to sell it on ebay but ebay and their members arent the best place to sell it as it is very hard to sell it on ebay. Im looking for $1,800.00 as the account does not have alot of gold on it and I plan to never play again and could use the money. For more information either email me at Mistyroses7@, or post here (email prefered). The account contains the levels listed below. I will not reveal anymore information then this, as i do not wish for my hard work to be flushed away. This is a serious sale, if the buyer wishes to contact me by phone (i will not pay long distance), i will contact him/her through email to arrange a phone call. After the payment is received (Note: I accept Cashiers Check's, Money Orders, and Paypal payments) and is processed and in my hands, i will give full ownership over to the buyer. [/img]

Account for Sale

Selling Level 126 Runescape 2 Account

Account Information
    I am currently looking into selling my Runescape account. I played it for a long time and have gotten the character, in my opinion, very good. I have moved on to another game and no longer want play Runescape. The account has 200+ Quest Points, 1900+ Total, Great bank If interested my AIM name is Duby1250rs, send me an IM.[/img]

Account for Sale

buyin runescape pure cb lvl 50-60

Account Information
    hey im buyin a rs2 pure --> combat lvl 50-60 i only hav items but there worth 400k-600k add me on thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.