Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS Multiple WoW 70's.

Account Information
    Hail. I'm offering for sale 3 level 70 WoW characters. Lead off is an epic geared 70 Night Elf Warrior. She's got 1 piece of Tier 4, 1 Piece of Gladiator's Plate, and epics for every slot and purpose -including a Khorium Champion, a pair of 1-handed Maces for DPS (Fool's Bane and Blackout Truncheon), and a King's Defender/Shield of Impenetrable Darkness. She is also a 375 Armorsmith and Alchemist (Transmute specialized) with a Bulwark of the Kings (2nd stage super BP). Tanking, Dueling, or DPS all you've got to do is respec. The next is a 70 Human Paladin. She's an Axesmith/Miner in a mix of high grade greens and decent blues. She's currently optimized for PvP, but has enough healware to do just fine in Holy spec with a respec. Last is a 70 NE Hunter. She's got comparable gear to the 70 pally, with a Valanos's Longbow in the bank waiting to be used. She's currently Beast Mastery spec because it's so stupidly efficient for farming and broad use PvE but has gear to PvP with -spec her Survival and she's got a melee and ranged crit of ~28% with a Master Tactician proc. In addition there are numerous mid-30 alts including a Dranei Shaman, a Dranei Warrior, a Blood Elf Rogue, a Troll Warrior, a Blood Elf Warlock (fotm, lol) and others I either can't remember or are fairly inconsequential. Most of the characters are on PvE servers and all are availible for transfer. For liquid assets there is ~400gp in ready cash, another ~450gp in auctions and a debt I'm expecting to collect for an additional 400gp. If you sold everything clogging the bank(s) I expect an additional 300gp could be raised (yes, I keep trophies. I owned every "Champion" sword and still have them). Asking Price: $350US OBO. Transaction to be managed through Paypal with a phone call to confirm interest. Post your interest in this thread and I'll PM you. And of course scamming and spamming gets you reported to every federal agency I can find in the DC white pages and/or a .gov web search, so let's play like adults. Regarding the seller. I am a post-Warcraft junkie in the grip of burnout. WoW has taken too much of my time and life, and I'm going the coldest turkey. Tremendous love and time went into my motley stable of heroes, and parting with them is hard but necessary. I found through a Google search and it appears to do quite what I need. IGE's bid was trash, I'm willing to wait to get more. I understand I have neither a respectable post count nor trading credit. I won't dissemble -if this sale goes through I'll probably not post here again. I intend no slight on the mods and managers, just reading the ToS conveys a sense of serious commitment to . I apologize in advance if I'm transgressing somehow against that.

Account for Sale

70 troll hunter, 5000g, us, non pvp, cheap

Account Information
    zuljin server, 70 marksman hunter has over 5000 gold epic ground mounts, 60% flyer is keyed for most raid zones and heroic instances any reasonable offer will be considered Im selling low, i just want to make back the money i spent playing wow, im asking only 175, up for discussion tho

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Dwarf Hunter for 66+ druid

Account Information
    look to trade my hunter for a 66+ druid my hunters got some decent gear keyed for kara and close to some heroic keys AIM-Ahskillasteve email- AHSkillasteve@aim

Account for Sale

TRADING LEVEL 60 WARRIOR (EU) WITH NEAR FULL EPIC FOR RUNESC

Account Information
    TRADING LEVEL 60 WARRIOR (EU) WITH NEAR FULL EPIC FOR RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT OR RUNESCAPE GP. HE HAS ARCANITE REAPER,LIONHEART HELMET,STRONGHOLD GAUNLETS,BLOODSTAINED HAUBERK,ZANDALAR VINDICATOR ARMGUARDS AND ZANDALAR VINDICATOR BELT. AND MORE!, HE IS UNPAID SO U HAVE TO PAY FOR HIM YOURSELF. EXALTED WITH ALTERAC VALLEY,REVERED WITH ARATHI BAISIN AND HOURNORED WITH WSG. CLOSE TO EXALTED WITH ARATHOR HIGHLANDERS. HE HAS GOOD REPUTAATION. REPLY AND MY IS MATTLEE887@. He has got epic mount as well. have all the pre-quests for dungeons finished. 31/20 cookie cutter build = best pvp warrior dmg build. 1-2k crits with mortal strikes and his crit rate is 25.70%!. can get higher if u have better equip. overall great char. im looking for runescape acc or alot of runescape gp like 10 mil+. please reply

Account for Sale

60priest and 55 paladin both alliance

Account Information
    make your offers, cash, characters - i dont mind

Account for Sale

WTS EPIC FLYING WARLOCK WITH EPIC GEAR

Account Information
    i am lookin to sell my 70 ud epic warlock. ://armory.wow-europe/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight's+Hammer&n=Darkboi . I will show him in-game of course to people who are intrested .This is one cracking warlock who can pwn all classes, he is karazhan attuned and has an EPIC flying mount and a few ground epic mounts. Although i must point out the negative about this character is he is rather poor other than that he is top class and the only reason i am selling him is due to me not having time to play. i have had many enjoyful hours with him and i will sad to let him go. I will show him in-game of course to people who are intrested. please either leave your offers here or email me at riise_7@ any more questions just drop them here or add me .. thankyou for reading details: UD M PVP SERVER ACCOUNT ALSO COMES WITH 59 SHAMMY I will send every detail once payment has been cleared . And scammers i no the tricks so dont try. i am legit and expect you to be too

Account for Sale

100MILLION gp RUNESCAPE MONEY FOR $30

Account Information
    i am selling 100 Million gp runescape money for just $30 because i have had my chipset drive replaced and now cannot play runescape for longer then 5 min without it crashing. please add on [email protected]. only 400Milliongp left so its first come first serve.

Account for Sale

[EUROPE][HORDE] 70 Warlock

Account Information
    WTT 70 Warlock. add me at alexthaman@ for details.

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 70 Tauren Shaman Epic Gear - 67 Rogue FULL BF -62War

Account Information
    WTS Lvl 70 Tauren Shaman with close to full epics email me at soskeb@ or talk to me on for more information. Thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT EPICED OUT MAGE

Account Information
    tradeing epicd mage AIm= Skeetskeetmeat talk to me now about what i want

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.