Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    LF a cleared US wow account that has TBC

Account Information
    Im willing to trade my 70 dwarf pally for a cleared TBC account. I want to reroll but not on this account. It may seem like a scam but its not. I have s/q and everything get me on aim for mroe details hwood823

Account for Sale

WTT / WTS 70 Blood Elf Paladin & Twink

Account Information
    Greetings there, first post ever. I started playing WoW during the stress test beta, I had a level 17 Tauren Warrior, I deemed the game dumb and didn't play it until launch day, I rolled a mage and was one of the first sixties on there.I played my fill for about a year, hitting High Warlord (the actual hard way, 17+ hour shifts of non-stop pvp.) All for that shiny staff and glowing shoulders. Fast forward some and the game suddenly ceases being interesting to me, after speaking to a buddy for some time I was forwarded here, so I give to you, the masses of this site the following oppurtunity: A level 70 Paladin, on a Horde US server. 3/5 Gladiator's Arena, I've had enough points to complete the set but I've decided to wait, so you (possibly buyer/trader) have a possible 2000+ arena points at your wim, save them for the Merciless Gladiator's Set, or the healing weapon. Unfortunately the only epic mounts I have are the AV wolf and Blood Elf Hawkstrider. Gold as well is lacking(250-ish), due to the sole reason of a certain level 19 Blood Elf rogue on the same server and account, With a worth of about 1500G, it was my form of escaping the boring life of being a healbot. The paladin is well geared to say the least, with a decent retribution set, some of the most top end gems, epics are a given. With a possible 1300 + healing, with 24% critical spell healing. (Stats given with Kings) This character is not for the weak player, If you have never played a healer before, be advised this character makes it look VERY easy to play the role of healbot. If you're looking for one of the most sought after and necessary classes in the game, look no further. I've described to you a character akin to a prodigy, The first level 70 paladin on the server, numerous server "firsts" include: Gladiator's BP, Storm-Shield of Renewal, Justicar Gloves. So if you've managed to read through this wall of text, you most likely are impressed, at least that's what I'm hoping. So let's get to the serious part of this. If you want to transfer off, feel free, as most of you probably intend to do. BUT consider this my dear friend, This character isn't just geared, he's in a raiding guild. If you have the wit and the bravado to heal as well as it's previous owner (myself), you could very well find yourself in a raiding guild. I don't speak much so no one would truly notice much of a difference, The raid is currently able to Clear Karazhan and Gruul's Lair. Not only are you in a capable crew for PvE, you will also find yourself in a 2000 rating 2v2, and a 1950-ish 3v3 Arena team. Again, if you got the walk, you're welcome to reap the rewards. This character is keyed for EVERY end game instance save for The Eye, Hyjal, and Caverns of time. (4 runs straight for the Scarab and not a drop, /hate.) This part of the post switches over from me satisfying you're wants(the tradee) to my wants (trader). I'm looking for a fun class, yeah I said it. A fun class. If you can honestly look at your character, the damage he deals, the way he/she looks when he's crouched, his gear. If you can safely say your character is FUN to play, then feel free to inquire. I won't turn down considering any offer, but be forewarned I'm more biased towards a damage dealing class. (months of being a healbot have left me weary.) If you are looking to purchase this account, those details will be left to privy. CONTACT INFORMATION: Aol: Sekon Arbarra E-Mail: Galahadster@ In the e-mail, please be descriptive of what you're saying, I'm not looking for people who just skimmed this post and saw the high-lights. Serious inquiries please. Regards.

Account for Sale

Looking for wow lvl 70 chars us server! $900 will be spent!

Account Information
    Looking for lvl 70 chars! Purchase will be made thru paypal only , your paypal account must be vertified ! You need to leave me your nember! Price range is $130-$250 AIM m36638573 /Mail: m_ogs@

Account for Sale

WTT epic ally warlock Eu looking for a human pally! EU

Account Information
    hello im looking to trade my 70 gnome warlock with kara epic gear and in a mag gruul kara guild. has flying mount. spellfire gear. Looking for a 70 Human paladin with decent gear. leave your contacts here and ill reach you asap. thanks for readig kris.

Account for Sale

WTS my wow guide e-business. make $500/per week PROFIT. READ

Account Information
    Hey all, if you haven't noticed the world of warcraft leveling guide market is growing, and getting HUGE. With the millions of wow players out there, the profits never decrease. Just look at how many sell more hour -> ://search.ebay/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=wow+guides&category0= Now, I have been selling them for about 5 months now and so far, ive become a eBay powerseller and made over $5,000 profit. Dont believe it? Check out my auction, me and a few friends made some leveling guides back in the day, and just recently updated them for BC expansion and now they sale like hot potatoes. But check out this auction for more info, PS: IAM ONLY SELLING ONE OF THESE AUCTIONS FOR RESALE RIGHTS OF MY GUIDES, OTHERWISE COMPETITION WILL SLOW THE MARKET DOWN FOR ME. Check out auction here -> ://cgi.ebay/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200120708084[/url]

Account for Sale

WTB 2 70's - Details inside

Account Information
    Ok, what im looking for is a 70 warrior and rogue, either on the same account or different, doesnt matter. Must have semi-decent gear. looking to spend 175$ per, or 350 for both. email:fe_method@ aim:AnaxusBT04

Account for Sale

WTT NE priest for (A) Mageor Lock

Account Information
    am looking for a mage, or warlock to trade for gear doesnt really matter just has to be a on pvp US relm horde or ally priest is currently 17/44/0 holy spec with 950+ healing email me at syked_@

Account for Sale

>>>WTT Horde 60 Warrior & 52 Shammy for Horde Warlockp>
    Account Information
    1 account with a 52 Shammy and 60 Warrior for a 60+ Warlock BELF PERFERED BUT WILL CONSIDER OTHERS AIM: wcdynasty

Account for Sale

WTT [A] 70 DRUID for a Shaman

Account Information
    I am trading a 70 alliance druid in blues and some kara/gruul's lair epics, she's heroic keyed for everything almost SSC attuned, just needs the quest turned in. The transfer is down and she is on a PVE server. I am looking for a shaman, preferably Alliance but will take Horde offers. I will accept other offers but only if the class is well geared(no druids, hunters, warlocks) Oh, contact info: Cythus1337 = AIM cythus@ = E-mail

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Lock US-PVP Xferable EPIC FLYING for 70 PRIEST Xferab

Account Information
    i have a 70 LOCK on StormScale US-PVP REALM transferable has 801+ dmg is affliction specced at the moment if u go demo u can boost that to around 830 or so, has blues, also has EPIC FLYING MOUNT i have ALL info, including lastname, email, secret asnwer ETC what i need is a priest fully epicced, epic flying is a plus but not a must must be US-PVP and xferable aim: ReSiStEnC /email: Yousufalim@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.