Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    looking for FFXI account (shiva)

Account Information
    Hi, im looking to aquire a FFXI account on shiva server any race except Taru and gulka , any job except Bard and smn, at least lvl 70. please e-mail me at Revenge19@ if you have any offers ...

Account for Sale

Selling Rs2 Cb105, 99 fletching + other great stats.

Account Information
    I'm leaving rs, i dont have too much time to play it anymore. So, i am taking rl cash only please. (through paypal) Currently working on screenshots to post. Should be up soon. is jamesplatt47@ Any questions, just add and ask or post here. Thanks for looking.

Account for Sale

selling level 123 account ownage stats

Account Information
    Ok im going to quit runescape and sell my 123 then give the cash to my mate for his pure so im selling my runescape account Post offers here or add lestreet7@ !!!!! and ill tell you all details over that

Account for Sale

WTS 70 Draenei Mage awesome gear EU PvP

Account Information
    the mage is almost fully epic, has +976 fire dmg, attuned to karazhan, all heroic keys except the caverns of time one, attuned to SSC, 375 tailoring, 374 enchanting. YM:b_aditza or email: b_aditza@ for details.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 human paladin and 60 Ud priest and 60 tauren shaman

Account Information
    Hey well the paladin is holy spec right now...and he has ok gear and the 60 priest has various Mc epics and the shaman has 4/7 Earthfury and various mc epics as well....they are all on the same account...i am looking for any horde 68+ what i really want is either a mage or lock..but any horde is good.. THE PALADIN IS ALLIANCE but the other ones are horde so yeah the xfers are up and they are on US PvP servers.. Aim: skinneyzach Email: skinneyzach@aol let me know your offers

Account for Sale

RUNESCAPE 100CMB FOR SALE

Account Information
    hi, i've recently quit rs on my level 100 account and i'm makin a pure ranger (S 4 F E M 3) the account im selling is called: lady_hitz iv waited 14 long days to get my bank pin and recoveries to be deleted: i've spent over a year getting this account to a very good pking standard and with other 90+ skills, its very easy and you can get money on it pretty easy with my wc, fletching lvl. also it makes quite abit from pking i've done alot of quests on thihs account also however dt and rfd stil lneed to be done, they should be able to be completed with no problem whats so ever unfortanatly due to a recent staking accident i have nothing of value in my bank anymore only a few million that will come included with the account to help its new owner with w.e he/she wants here is a pic of my old bank that i was able to get thru pking/staking and abit of skilling [img=://img166.imageshack.us/img166/7098/bank1yh1.png] THIS IS AN AUCTION starting price 5m will accept items autowin = 25m (also accept items) the money will be transfered to an account called S 4 F E M 3 this account is no longer members if you wish to get more details plz add scrummy_09_@ to your

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 70 UD ROGUE-3Kara Epics-1Gladiator Dagger+1500AtkPwr

Account Information
    Rogue is on pvp bleeding hollow server, has Gladiator's Shiv (mongoose) and The Riftmaker (+15 Agility ) 3 Kara Epics, rest are assasintion gear. Currently has 885 arena points and 11800 honor points. Flying mount and epic riding mount. 365/375 Enchanting and maxed herbalism. +1500 ATK POWER. Has all heroic keys, and keyed for kara, exalted with shatar and skryers. If interested email kingofkongz@ or add me on and we can make a deal and meet in game. Aim- Kingofpokerx

Account for Sale

WTT 70 Human Paladin US PvP 1100 + healing.

Account Information
    Hi, Im looking to trade my 70 Human Paladin, he is on us pvp. 4 Epic Ground mounts, + regular flyer. Im looking for HORDE US PVP only. Prefrences are Warlocks, and Paladins, will consider others, get ahold of me at AIM : AWJaq006 Email : AWJaq006@

Account for Sale

WTS UD priest 70, orc hunter 70, BE rogue, 29 twink

Account Information
    Main char is priest (shadow) more than 1150+ shadow dmg, attuned for kara, SSC, The Eye. Epic flying mount, 375 ench/tailoring. about 500g in bank and lots of stuff. 1/2 kara epic hunter. flying mount. 375 mining 360 engineering just dinged rogue. flying mount 375 herb/alch 29 lvl ud twink rogue all chars are transferable

Account for Sale

WTT lvl 70 Tauren druid and lvl 70 UD Rogue EU PVP server

Account Information
    i want to trade my lvl 70 Tauren druid with good Balance+ Feral gear 375 skinning/315 leatherworking. and my lvl 70 alt PVP UD rogue 300 herbalism/300 alchemy and lockpicking 350 and poisons 325. they are on twilight's hammer PVP EU server. want to trade this for a lvl 70 warrior EU pvp Server Need more info about my chars mail me or add me on can give you armory links boestie88@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.