Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 50 tauren warrior with 200 gold

Account Information
    *** In order to offer more secure trades No Emails or IM services are to be posted during trading communication. For private talk please use our Private Messaging system and read rules***

Account for Sale

WTB Female FFXI Account - Any Server

Account Information
    Looking for a female elvaan (prefer red headed one) or mithra on any server. Would prefer job to be 60+ with some CoP done. Any offers please send me an e-mail: jhayami@.

Account for Sale

WTT WoW for FFXI

Account Information
    Hello! Im trading a 63 troll priest on pvp server spirestone with transfer up. The priest has around 370 gold, great gear for 63, ready to level up. alchemy/herb 300+. What i am looking for is a FFXI account preferrably with one main job lvl 60+ and several alt jobs 30+.. decent amount of gil and good gear. contact me: Post here or aim: gnomebane7 : thefalk_o@

Account for Sale

Buying all FFXI Accounts!!!

Account Information
    Im currently looking to buy FFXI accounts on all servers. The character has to be atleast level 40 and only mage like jobs. smn blu blm whm rdm bst level 40-50 accounts will be purchase from $20-40 based on the information sent to me. level 50-60 will get $40-75ish level 60-75 well all these typically get atleast $60-130 unless yours really sucks or is extremely awesome.... right now im in dire need of lower levels i already have 75`s so unless you plan to bargin that off for cheap dont bother listing. if interested in selling any account email me at footballfan0817@aol or instant messge me at footballfan0817 im always on and will typically respond within an hour _________________

Account for Sale

Seeking odin accounts

Account Information
    Im currently looking to buy FFXI accounts on the odin server. The character has to be atleast level 40 and only mage like jobs. smn blu blm whm rdm bst level 40-50 accounts will be purchase from $20-40 based on the information sent to me. level 50-60 will get $40-75ish level 60-75 well all these typically get atleast $60-130 unless yours really sucks or is extremely awesome.... right now im in dire need of lower levels i already have 75`s so unless you plan to bargin that off for cheap dont bother listing. if interested in selling odin account email me at footballfan0817@aol or instant messge me at footballfan0817 im always on and will typically respond within an hour

Account for Sale

WTB FFXI Female Account on Shiva

Account Information
    Looking for a female account on shiva (no taru - either hume, elvaan or mithra). Higher lvl, no stupid names Send me an e-mail if you have an offer. Thanks!

Account for Sale

Selling 3 Character Kettemoor Account

Account Information
    Three mastered Star Wars Galaxies characters. First Character: Mastered Level 90 Zabrak Elder Commando, Creature Handler, Teras Kasi, Rifleman, Pistoleer, etc, etc. This character is a player-vs-player combat character. He has the best equipment for most every profession. Item's include Mustafar distance globe, Mustafar offensive and defensive shards, Trials of Obi Wan betrayal cystal, mustafar injector, etc, etc. This character has been almost every profession in the game and I acquired all of the best equipment for them. Weapons include, the Guarian Lighting Cannon for bounty hunter, V5 Lava Cannon(best), Kashyyyk Stalker Pistol, Sfor Coyonite Carbine, and much, much more. This character is also a master pilot in multiple factions and has acquired many pvp parts and ships. This character also bosts the most rare armor in the game, Mandalorian Armor, he has acquired the Helm, chest, l, and is working on the rest, which should be a challenge. Second Character: Level 86 Bothan Jedi This character is a Non-Player combat character. The Jedi profession is mainly used for hard quests and fighting NPC's. This character has all the items needed to be a Jedi. He has the Old Republic Lightsaber hilt, Bane's Heart crystal, and some finely tuned premium pearls. Other items include the jedi master cloaks, jedi knight cloaks, and padawan robes. He is close to 90 and is still able to do most of the quests on mustafar. This character is also a master pilot in each faction, rebel, imperial, and nuetral. this character has a full suit of rebel crusade mandalorian armor, which is very rare. Third Character: Completely Master Mon Calamari Crafter, in all crafting professions except domestics. This is a new character that has mastered Armorsmith, Weaponsmith, Architect, and others. It is a new character but is able to do full vendor sales within the galaxy and has a fair amount of money. You will be able to craft your own goods and make all the things you need. This character has a BARC Speeder, which is worth around 35million credits in itself. This account is very rare as it has many of the rarest items in the game. All 3 expansions are active on this account which is a near 60 dollar value alone. All 3 characters together have around sixty million credits I believe. With the sale of many of the items you could easily have over 100million credits. This account is Pre Combat Update which was nearly 2 years ago. The account's 2 year veteran award is also coming up so you will be able to choose that for yourself. You will be able to do anything from PvP combat to crafting, and also PvP combat in Deep Space as the characters are mastered pilots.

Account for Sale

WTS FFXI ACCOUNT!!

Account Information
    Hello. Im looking to sell my Account for Final FanstayXI. Server Is Hades. Jobs are a 75Ninja, 75Beastmaster, 74Thieft, 37 Warrior and Redmage. I put alot of time and effort into making this tarutaru to what he is today. Here is a List of the gear and other things i have done. 3/4 Critical Hits, 1/10Evasion, 1/10 Katana, Beast Affinity CAPPED!!!! Katan: San merit, All Ninjustu spells unlocked beside for San spells, Skelton Keysx6, Tuna Sushi x11, Fish oil Broth x48, Warm Meat Brothx 12, Seedbed soil x2, THIEF KNIFE!!! Toolbag Shihe x11, Skyorb unused, Anniversity Ring 6/10, Weaponskill unlocked, Blade: Ku, Decimation, Evsceration, 6325/ 10000 limit Points!!!!! BEASTMASTER GEAR- Apollo staff, Monsterjackcoat, Maneater, Woodvilleaxe, Assault earring, exorcist hose, rune axe x2, Haubrek, Gaudy harness, Melody Earring +1 X2, orge gloves +1 , Creek M Clomps, Tiphia Sting, Imperial egg, birdwhistle,corsette +1, Angels ring X2,Panter mask, Beasthelm,Beast Trousers, Beast gaiters, Volunteer's nails,Royal Knights Breeches, relic axe, Beast gloves, Trainer gloves, Empress Hairpin ,Bibiki Seashell. THIEF GEAR- Thief Knife, Sirocco Kukri, Hoplites Harpe,Velocity Bow, Rouge Polaines, Dragon Leggings, Dragonsubgliar, Dragon Mittens, Rouge Armlets, Rouge Culotte, Rouge Vest, Strike Shield, Maruders Knife. EXTRA GEAR- Ninja Kyahan, Anniversity ring 6/10, Anju- Zushio, Fransisca, Dream Robe +1, Ninja Tekko, Mumeito, Barbaroi Axe, Warp cudgel x6, garuda's Dagger, Hornet Needle, De Santre's Axe NINJA gear -dusk gloves, fudo, senjuinko, bombcore, fuma-sun-ate, ninjachainmail, assualat jerkin, minuet earring, suppanomimi, walahra turban, optical hat,chivalrous chain,snipper ringsx2, amment mantle +1,warewolf belt. Royal Knights Breeches Katana 271, Axe 269, Evasion 271, Ninjutsu 269, Marksmanship 224, Dagger 264 Airship pass, kazham pass, That is just to name some of the things I have on there for him. I like to be fair so instead of making some crazy high price i will give u a chance to make me an offer and we can go from there. So if u have any question please email me at kjflame@ I hope to hear back from you all soon and I hope that I can find my wonderful tarutaru and new home!!

Account for Sale

BYING All RUNESCAPE ACCOUNTS ALL LVS (I LIKE PURE MAGES)

Account Information
    I am bying all your accounts you have to sell. I will by aney lv in runescape. But i will only pay in runescape money. I will pay you by transfuring the cash to u on a account. This account name will vary depending on me picking up other orders. I will offer a price in cash and if you decied u lik the offer you will reply to me the user name and than i will look him up in the hiscores. If i like his stats i will by him and it will very how much i will pay for him. You will send me your username and pass at: *** Edited By Forum Administrator *** *** emails not allowed *** (copy and paste to make sure the email is to the right account. As soon as i recive the email. I have a locker that wont let me open with out the combination. The combination will be taken from the last 3 letters of your computer username code. But the locker will make your account log on so that it is the right pass word so i can not be scamed. If the computer sends a quick pop up to my computer that says "axes" it will tell me that i have to now pay you. So then i must send u the money and u must give me the combination of the last three letters in your username code. The username code is the pirson that installed everything on your computer. To find that out you must hit the start button in the bottom left corner. Than you must click on run. After this you type in "jewlem 4253" than it will appear your username of your computer.Below are four things to remember. 1.My email locker: *** Edited By Forum Administrator *** *** emails not allowed *** 2.username (last 3 letters) 3.To not try and scam because i will no and it wont work. _________________ On my fourn you trade and sell me your accounts. all the accounts i by i will pay with runescape money to transfure to a diffrent account. you can also send me your username and your pass to me and the other pirson u are trading with and i will make suer it is a safe and compleat trade.

Account for Sale

WTT 70 UD rogue EU PVE

Account Information
    70 UD rogue EU PVE. NO PLAYTIME! Flying mount TBC blues, and stuff in bank. etc etc etc. Wanna know more? ask. Wanna know the equipment or other? ask. Looking for 70 UD warlock. No other offers will be accepted or even concidered. Regards.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.