Selling  North America  High End Msp female account lvl 30 999 diamonds 126,518 coins and like +100 rares I think

Discussion in 'MovieStarPlanet Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Liv Warner, 4/19/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liv Warner

Liv Warner
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    6C0A68DD-0497-4817-A65D-18CFEF75E5C4.jpeg Selling my MSP FEMALE account on level 30 and has 999 diamonds and 126,518 starcoins!. Please message me on Instagram at oxlilbunnyxo for more details and would prefer payment to be from cash app :) (this is my first time doing this so I’m sorry if I’m messing this up) also had the account for like 7 years and has a crap ton on rares and pets! I’ll let u look at them once you message me on Insta and I will show proof that it is indeed my account! :D I also mostly got year diamond packs on this account and a crap ton of vip and non vip items and actions!

CHECK THE ACCOUNT YOURSELF (u can message me on there also): cutiepie9663

METHOD OF PAYMENT: CASHAPP <3

HOW TO CONTACT ME:
    SNAPCHAT: xxjellyllamaxx
    INSTAGRAM: oxlilbunnyxo
    KIK: cutiepie9663
    DISCORD (I'm new to this): oxlilbunnyxo#1176

I will try my best to make this purchase stress and anxiety free!! I'll answer any of your questions and concerns if you wanna buy or are interested in the account :) If you wanna buy I'll send you proof that it is indeed my account and i'm not a scammer :) <3

#1 Liv Warner, 4/19/21
    Last edited: 4/19/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.