Sold MSL mid-game account with Odin Evo 3 materials and a lot of nat 5, 9139 gems

Discussion in 'Monster Super League Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by salvapasquier, 7/30/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salvapasquier

salvapasquier
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

4   1   1

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi,

I have this pretty good account with a lot of natural 5 stars. The most importantes are 4 Odin required for an Evo 3 Odin via gleems, also got Water Persephone and Fire Sanzang, two of the best passive healers in the game.

This account is in mid-game being capable of auto Golem B7 and B8.

Here is the album with my units:

Here is also the Nat 5 list:
    • Wood Monkey King (variant)
    • Water Indra (variant)
    • Wood Odin (Evo 2)
    • Wood Odin (Evo 1)
    • Fire Odin (Evo 2)
    • Fire Odin (Evo 2)
    • Water Persephone
    • Fire Sanzang
    • Fire Onmyoji
    • Water Nightmare
    • Water Monkey King
    • Fire Arthur

I also have a Dark Gatito Evo 3 and other useful 4 stars like Water Loki Evo 2, Dark Monkiki Evo 3 and others.

If you're not 100% sure you want this account, don't try to buy it, the Middleman Service is 100% secure and you don't have to fear you'll have your money stolen because I won't get the money until you confirm you get the account.

P.D. Please don't buy the account if you are insecure, I received a negative review because a buyer used a link to buy from a closed forum post, I was away from my computer for almost a week and could not respond. If you see this post closed or marked as sold please don't buy and the give a negative review.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: salvapasquier Re: #1[/trigger]

3. OP
    OP
    salvapasquier

salvapasquier
    Expand Collapse

4   1   1

My Location:
    Now you can get it for cheaper, this account is pure gold, almost Evo 3 Odin, Water Persephone and Fire Sanzang, two of the best passive healers, and a lot more useful nat 5.

Just $60 US dollars, account delivery 100% guaranteed if you use this site Middleman Services:

[​IMG]

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller (original author) of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for your account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment. No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket.

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Buyer Order Confirmation

This message is to inform the seller (original author) of this thread that a buyer has completed payment for your account listing. We will now be creating a ticket upon verifying the buyers payment. No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket.

6. OP
    OP
    salvapasquier

salvapasquier
    Expand Collapse

4   1   1

My Location:
    A user has bought the account. Please don't try to buy the account with the link in this thread because the account is already sold.

Thanks!

#5 salvapasquier, 8/12/17
    Last edited: 8/12/17
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.