Sold MSF account, 66K+ CORES, 78M+ GOLD, 14M TCP APOC g17 unlocked, SD, goblin price can be discussed

Discussion in 'Marvel Strike Force Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by omaenani, 11/6/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omaenani

omaenani
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi there,

(okay wth, why am I marked as "high risk" lol, I literally havent done anything)

High price is mainly due to the amount of Power Cores and Gold, and the account that comes with it. (I AM WILLING TI DISCUSS THE PRICE, SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY)

FOR more detail and before you buy, ask me question on discord: dontquestionit0893

I am selling my MSF account with a lot of resources, cores, gold and more, see the pictures below. I dont have that much time anymore to play due to uni, thats why im selling it.

The account has (increasing everyday, as I still play here and there):
    - 12.6M TCP, 1.2STP
    - 62.4K Cores
    - 78.04M gold
    - 382K blitz
    - 1.17M Raid
    - 69.2K Arena
    msf1.jpg msf2.jpg msf3.jpg msf4.jpg msf5.jpg msf6.jpg msf7.jpg msf8.jpg msf9.jpg msf10.jpg msf1.jpg msf1.jpg msf2.jpg msf3.jpg msf4.jpg msf5.jpg msf6.jpg msf7.jpg msf8.jpg msf9.jpg msf10.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. FeL1moON

FeL1moON
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

16   0   0

50$?

3. OP
    OP
    omaenani

omaenani
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    bro, i got 65K cores now, and 80M+ gold, tcp went up to 13M+ (even tho its still low). The cores are worth almost 900$. I can do half that price for 450

4. FeL1moON

FeL1moON
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

16   0   0

if the cores are simply stored on the account and do not “work”, consider your account is not developing and they are of no use, I would not advise anyone to buy such an account for that kind of money

5. OP
    OP
    omaenani

omaenani
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    This guy smh. They arent "stored" there, I am still an active player. They are increasing day by day.

Also, for your info, the account may have low TCP, but I have alle horsemen teams on G16, just completed DD5 a few days ago. Appoc g16, Quicksilver G17. I am slowly working my way towards DD6. Probably by that time, I'll have 100K Power Cores, with Super Skrull and then I'll have enough material to get Apoc 7* and horsemen teams on G17. By that time, the account will be worth even more. So, stop wasting my time if you dont know better lil bro.

#5 omaenani, 11/15/23
    Last edited: 11/15/23
  6. OP
    OP
    omaenani

omaenani
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    I have uodated picture as well, if anyone is interested

7. FeL1moON

FeL1moON
    Expand Collapse

16   0   0

799 to 150 for 2 weeks :laughing:, i told u

8. OP
    OP
    omaenani

omaenani
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

My Location:
    you still look interested :rolleyes:
    If I had any higher TCP it would have been sold by now, got 67K+ cores now as well, TCP is 14.5M now, ill just wait lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.