Sold Modern Warfare 2 MW2 (2022) Account | All Max Base Weapons | Prestige 3 Level 190

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Warzone Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell CODW Account' started by Eros7, 12/24/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eros7

Eros7
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED A HARDWARE BAN OR PERMENANT BAN ON A PREVIOUS ACCOUNT, YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF PUT YOUR PURCHASED ACCOUNT AT RISK. I HAVE PICTURE EVIDENCE OF EVERY ACCOUNT I SELL NOT BEING BANNED/SHAOW BANNED.
    ARE YOU A PC PLAYER? IF SO READ BELOW!

The account has a PlayStation/Xbox linked to the Activision, these are included with the purchase. If you play on PC please create a Battle.net account, login to Activison website and link it. I no longer link Battle.net accounts myself as they have added new security features which can make the account unusable if you don't have access to the phone number.

I do NOT use trash mail emails unlike other sellers which are unsecure, we spend extra time making hotmail/outlook email so you have full access to the email with the account also, which makes impossible to recover once you change the password.

THERE ARE NO PURCHASED GAMES ON THIS ACCOUNT

Player Level:
    Prestige 3 Level 190

This account was boosting via bot lobbies (using 11 consoles) so the KD will be high.

All weapons are max level apart from the BAS-P and VICTUS XMR, these are not base weapons and are locked still.

This account has no purchased games or operators - all accounts are created for sale.

Any questions? Message me! On the following platform
    WhatsApp
    ‪+1 (678) 383‑7152‬
    Discord
    Eros7#7761

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.