MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Age of Empires Gold/Powerlevel

Account Information
    Another seller enters the fray.... I accept Paypal only, any server. $10 - 100k $25 - 250k $50 - 500k $75 - 750k $100 - 1100k Send me a PM, or a more preferred method: : bloodykoch@ Email: bloodykoch@ I can also powerlevel any account or civilization to 40 within 1-2 days for $35, contact to discuss further. Contact me for more information or questions. No bugs, glitches, or exploits. Just good ole' supervised botting, quests, and items.

Account for Sale

Need someone to preorder SWTOR for me, pay with paypal

Account Information
    I need someone to preorder SWTOR from EA origin for me, since i dont have a credit card, i will pay with paypal the price of the game + 50$

Account for Sale

SW:TOR beta account

Account Information
    The account has full beta access, as soon as the new build gets released which should be in a matter of days according to Stephen Reid , you will get full beta access in duration of the beta testing, you will get a sw:tor account, email, secret questions. In addition to the beta access there is also a pre-order code on the account which will grant you early game access and a special item.I accept verified paypal, moneybookers and WU, PM me on the forums if interested

Account for Sale

WTT Wow/SC2 Account for Bloodlinechampions with Demonic weps.

Account Information
    WoW account has 2 85s Priest "full pvp/pve sets" Shadow Pve Holy Pvp and a fresh 80 warrior both on same server both wargon max profeshions SC2 has 1000 Toss/Zerg/Random Wins Just missing about 500 Terran for Darkvoice 1v1 Looking for a bloodline champions account with Demoinc wep more than one is a + AIM ME @ stinkflipper@ or post here

Account for Sale

SWTOR - Beta Account - $300

Account Information
    Status: Sold I am interested in selling my SWTOR beta account that will have guaranteed access to Bioware's next phase of testing. The new build is expected to be deployed relatively soon, within the next few weeks. Also, registered to the account is a code for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order. This will provide Early Game Access and a Color Stone (Virtual Item). This code came from a cancelled Amazon preorder, but still appears to be active in the account. I will do my very best to assist the buyer through the process of changing the respective passwords and email addresses bound to the account. I will be accepting transactions through paypal from verified accounts only (who must first email me through their address bound to their paypal account). Please pm me for more information and or questions.

Account for Sale

Selling Path of Exile ( PoE ) account!

Account Information
    Hey guys, I have a PoE account for sale! Make offers, PM me here or add me on Adamw5690 ***NOTICE*** This is an "ACCOUNT" not a "BETA KEY". It has PoE enabled. I will provide screenshot//video if needed. Thanks!!!

Account for Sale

Sell Account Oreder and chaos (Ranger 60, Mage 60 and War 39)

Account Information
    I sell Account with: 1) Mage lvl 60 with: 3 epic items+ runes item+blue items 2) Ranger lvl with: full runic equip for archer and sin+blue items 3) Warrior lvl 39 There are also 31 runes+more materials Say me if you are interested. Price: Only for today 50$!!!

Account for Sale

Selling iOS order and chaos account that has 4 level 60's!

Account Information
    Hi guys, the account I'm selling includes four level 60's -All characters have one set of rune (Crit gear for mage, defence for warrior, healing for monk and both ranger and assassin gear for ranger) -Each character has around 30-100 gold so there isn't much gold but enough to get around etc -The account is on the Arcadian Forest (American Server) -There are Saintly Blessings (rune only item) but I guess its useless unless they raise the level cap Reason for quitting: the game updates were too slow and I just got bored of farming and doing the dungeon. If you are already on the Arcadian Forest server then send a mail to KKERS as I go on once every night just to check if there are any buyers. Any questions? send an email to koichikohashi@ or again, mail me ingame to KKERS. Looking forward to your deals Cheers. KKERS ---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ---------- going very cheap for 4 characters!

Account for Sale

H-bot account for 1.5 b isk

Account Information
    Hello, I recently left 0.0, and now I sell my H-bot account for isk. This is a ratting/plexing/sanctum bot that will earn 200 mil a day without the user having to do anything but initial configuration. Here you can find the description for the bot: NPC HUNTER The bot is undetectable, it uses mouse/keyboard to do its magic, and reads off your screen. I will price it at 1.2 b isk After the transaction is done you will get the username/password to run the program and the forum details.

Account for Sale

100$ Itunes Gift Card Codes!! for Paypal or Order and Chaos GOLD!

Account Information
    Flat Rates!!!! 100$ itunes for 75$ paypal! 100$ itunes for 1500g in Order and Chaos if in Whispering Island US server (apple only) 100$ itunes for 2000g in Order and chaos if NOT in Whispering Island US server (apple only) thank you! members with no rep please send first, otherwise i will :) ive done many trades involving gold and paypal already if you want proof just pm me and log onto Order and chaos too see my legitness :) i have never scam and never will thank you for your time!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.