MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Weekend Beta Access $50 each (have about 10) PAYPAL VERIFIED

Account Information
    I have about 10 beta weekend access for Oct 7th - Oct 10th for sale. I am a first time seller and don't know much about the process, but signed up for like 15 Betas a couple of years ago and just got the email for them. Keeping one for myself Willing to sell in bulk or individually. Please PM me or email jpena323@. I am paypal verified!

Account for Sale

Swtor beta key

Account Information
    Hello, im looking for a full SWTOR Beta Account. I can Pay via Paypal verified. We can talk about the price, maybe 200$ to 300$ Just contact me: Icq: 151400419 AIM: Insaneety1985 Mail: [email protected] PN or REPLY Regards Insaneety

Account for Sale

SWTOR Beta Account $400

Account Information
    Sold to someone.

Account for Sale

Order and Chaos GOLD for paypal USD or itunes

Account Information
    Paypal: 25 gold = 1 dollar Itunes: 15 gold = 1 dollar Currently in Whispering Islands US IOS server transfer will be a fee of 10$ thank you! currently have 1.5k gold :) if you want more than just tell me and ill farm

Account for Sale

Path of Exile closed beta key. (PoE)

Account Information
    Hey, I'm selling my friend invite key. I'm new here but I'll pm you on PoE forums, you'll see I'm a beta tester and I can show you a screenshot of the friend invite notification. Make offers.

Account for Sale

SWTOR Beta Account $350

Account Information
    Account is unused. Invite was sent out yesterday to an alternate email address. I have already completed a sale of one of these on these forums, if that belays any worry you have of my intentions. The thread is still up and active. I can provide proof. Please PM me with any further questions you might have on the account or to set up payment arrangements. This account is for full access on the Revan or HK servers, as you can choose one now I believe. The account is available for download and play right now. Asking $350. Firm.

Account for Sale

GuildWars account with Prophecies, Nightfall, Faction and Eye of the north Expansion

Account Information
    Selling my Guild wars account, contains all expansion my main is a warrior/necromancer. ive completed all expansion and got FULL Kurzick armor on my main. It can also farm Raptors include boss on hardmode. Unlocked most heroes from all expansion. Characters - LVL 20 Warrior/Necromancer (Roleplaying) - LVL 20 Dervish/Warrior (Roleplaying) - LVL 20 Ritualist/Ranger (Roleplaying) - LVL 20 Assasin/Elementalist (Roleplaying) - LVL 20 Elementalist (PVP) For more info Contact me on : Tomc95

Account for Sale

Order and Chaos GOLD for paypal 20g=1$

Account Information
    flat rate 20g=1$ LIMITED SUPPLY currently at whispering island US server apple device if you want me to switch over you will have to pay a 10$ fee for me to switch back and forth between servers thank you!

Account for Sale

wts dragon nest sea account merc and sm lvl 24 = 120usd

Account Information
    dragon nest SEA account mercenary and swordsman level 24. mercenary have permanent dragon wings and obt hat. swordsman gear all skeleton +7/8/9 and weapons +10. 1k gold. mail me at [email protected] with offer

Account for Sale

SWTOR Beta Account $400

Account Information
    This is a full account on the Revan server that is testing the entire game. My girlfriend and I both got invites and she doesn't play so I have one to spare. I can provide proof if needed. Accepting verified paypal/Western Union. The build is currently down. It should be up soon (though that is speculative). However, the first build took 11 days to come up, and the 2nd build was 14 days. This build should not be down much longer. Please PM me with any questions or to set up payment arrangements. Price for this is $400

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.