MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling SWTOR FULL Beta Account

Account Information
    Selling SWTOR FULL Beta Account Price: 130$ / paypal only. More info on : vincent_carol

Account for Sale

and [WTT] 2x Dota 2 gifts

Account Information
    Hello, I have two Dota 2 gifts that I am willing to trade or sell. Please send me a PM with your offer! If my inbox is full feel free to leave your offer on the thread! Ill check back tomorrow morning.

Account for Sale

Dota 2 invites

Account Information
    Hey i have 2 extra copies of dota 2 beta invites. $50 each, through paypal. If interested pm me

Account for Sale

Selling x3 Beta key weekend SWTOR

Account Information
    Selling 30$ each PAYPAL only. More info StlAmr7@ or PM.

Account for Sale

DotA 2 Beta Key

Account Information
    Have 2 beta keys available. Price is $80, no trades. EDIT: Sold both.

Account for Sale

Steam account 69 games NON VAC BANNED

Account Information
    Hello there. I want to sell my steam account I can include BF3 Origin account if you want to, but that will be -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How do I contact you? Thats simple, contact me over : andreasbering : andreasbering@ Or you can email me. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The account is worth 945 USD, but leave an offer in a post below. SteamCalculator - How much is your Steam Account worth? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It has the following games: 50 USD more. Alien Swarm Call of duty Call of duty 2 Call of duty 4: Modern wafare Call of duty Black ops Call of duty Modern wafare 3 (NEW GAME) Call of duty United Offensive Call of duty World at war Company of Heroes Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Counter-Strike: Source Counter-Strike: Source Beta Darksiders Driver San Francisco (NEW GAME) Empires Football Manager 2012 (NEW GAME) Garry's Mod Grand Theft Auto Grand Theft Auto 2 Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Grand Theft Auto III Grand Theft Auto IV Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Half-Life 2: Episode One Half-Life 2: Episode Two Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Half-Life Deathmatch: Source Homefront Just Cause 2 Lead and Gold - Gangs of the Wild West Left 4 Dead 2 Metro 2033 MX vs ATV Reflex Plain Sight Red Faction: Armageddon Red Faction: Guerrilla S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Saints Row 2 Ship Simulator Extremes Team Fortress 2 Team Fortress 2 Beta Titan Quest Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Train Simulator 2012 (NEW GAME) Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II – Retribution™ Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II – Chaos Rising™ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You are welcome to leave an offer in a post below. You can pay with: Paypal Ewire ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Best regards, Andreas

Account for Sale

VIP Eternion-WoW Account

Account Information
    Selling an Eternion-WoW account. To contact me, PM me. I will also provide details to the account there. I have a main VIP paladin worth over $150 easily. Possibly $200. I am just trying to sell the account for $8 for the sole reason I don't play WoW anymore. Key Stuff: Destiny of Eternity (will tell rank in PM) More than half sunset. (will tell how many in PM) 0 Courage. VIP Main is a Paladin (most OP :P) Warglaive (will tell rank in PM) Frostmourne (will tell rank in PM) Rings (will tell which in PM) Haste capped w/ proc. -- procs are always up. Lots of flowerys/titan stones. + power marks (will tell about how many of each in PM) **If you want any more info, ask in the PM, or ask for my and contact me there.** I cannot provide Screenshots, and will not, due to GMs on servers that lurk around forums. I can tell you what I have and you will have to take my word for it. Sorry if you do not, but honestly, it's not my loss. I will not lie, and I will not scam. If you agree to buy the account, I will give you the account information first so you can see that I am not lying. I will give you 15 minutes to pay me or I will find a way to get the account back.

Account for Sale

Selling/trading Runescape gold (40mil) for wow eu gamecard.

Account Information
    I have an unused combat level 102~ char with 90 attack, defense and strength. Also has 50ish prayer. Selling the gold, and might just throw the account on top of the trade. All i want is either hard cash, or a gametime card for WoW EU. Contact me here, or add my -> Poqzy91

Account for Sale

WTS/T Dota 2 inv

Account Information
    Got an invite I'd be willing to sell or trade for MW3 on steam. PM me for more.

Account for Sale

RIFT platinium , 103Pt =12.7$, VVVVVV,GAMEBOOT,C0M

Account Information
    hi , everyone , i would like to sell platinium in rift game , detailed as follows, price 103Pt = 9.77 $ web WOW GOLD|Cheap WOW Gold|Buy WOW Gold|RIFT Gold|RIFT Plat|RIFT Platinum|Cheap RIFT Plat| delivery term face to face or mail in game delivery time 5-10 mins legit and safe first ! gamebootwing@live bootgame@ ty

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.