MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Order & Chaos - MAGE LVL 60 ! READ

Account Information
    Looking for iOS any EU server, Mage with good equipment with lvl 60. Message me on mail: amusersuck@

Account for Sale

3 Lvl 60s ORDER AND CHAOS EPIC

Account Information
    Selling 3 level 60s 500+ gold. Owner Of Top Guild Lvl 60 ranger has both Rune sets for Assassin and Archer. Head- Keen Track Killer's Helmet (epic) Shoulders- Track Killer's Shoulder pads (Blue) L- Reinforced Stealth Hunters Pants (epic) Chest-Reinforced Stealth Hunters Chest (epic) Feet-Keen Track killer's boots (epic) Neck-Bloodmoon (blue) Cape- Wallow evil cloak (blue) Ring-Withered Ring of Guile (blue) Ring-Biting Ring (blue Hands-Keen Track Killer's Gloves (epic) Trinkets-x2 Kermode's Tear(blue) Weapons Black Lotus (blue)/ Reinforced Devils Dagger (epic)/ Carrion Long bow (blue) Lvl 60 Mage Head- Mage Spill Vanishing Magic Helm (epic) Shoulders- Vanishing Magician's Shoulders (blue) hands- Vanishing magician's hands (blue) l- Vanishing magician's leggs (blue) Feet- Magic Spill vanishing magicians feet (epic) trinkets- x2 swamp eyes Ring-Magic Power Ring Ring- Ring of believers Chest- Black water Robe (blue) Cloak- Ghoul Cloak Neck- Shadewood pendant Weapon- HeartForge of Flame Lvl 60 monk is on separate Acc has 250+ Gold Full Rune set Plus x2 Withered rings of salvation, Heart Forge Of rainbow,Love, Holy Healing cloak. x2 Swamp Eyes Both accounts combine have 4 Epic Recipes +500gold. Pm me if interested. Or email me @ jbctran@ Thank you! ---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ---------- This is on Android Servers.

Account for Sale

Cata Account with Huner, Open to Any offers

Account Information
    Hey guys i'm looking to trade my WoW Account, This WAS going to be my botting account, but recently with LazyBot/Pirox/HB i'm not looking to bot anymore. If you have anything that you would be willing to trade for this account please let me know. I'm not looking for anything amazing account, just something in return because I dont plan to play this character/account anymore. Its on US-Mannoroth. it is CURRENTLY 83, If you are interested in this account PM me with your offers. Edit: Just saying i've traded accounts before, and I have rep for being an honest person and not scamming, If you are worried about me then look up my name and you will see that i've done this before. I will ONLY go first if you have a decent amount of rep on this forum.

Account for Sale

Rusty Hearts Gold $1 / 10k [PAYPAL]

Account Information
    Rusty Hearts Gold $1 / 10k [PAYPAL] WEST Server, Contact information attached to account, or check out my Sythe post (can verify the account) Selling Rusty Hearts Gold $1/10k [PAYPAL] - playerup.com Forums

Account for Sale

[Level 97] Runescape account~ w/ 99 fletch

Account Information
    Hello everyone, I am putting up for sale a Runescape account which I no longer use. The account is level 97 combat level and stats can be seen in pic: ://i44.tinypic/2rrxcig.png There are close to no items on the account as I had given them away prior to this. There is only a fighter torso, fletching cape and assorted runes on the account. The account was once a member but no longer has membership. Please feel free to pm me and I will give you my info, then we can discuss I am asking for $25 for the account but feel free to offer. I ask for payment first or use of a as I don't want to deal with people trying to scam or accusing me of scamming. Once payment is sent, email to the account and account info will be given. Thanks for your time.

Account for Sale

[H] Dota 2 gift [W] MW3

Account Information
    Trading dota 2 gift for mw3 proof Steam Community :: SniperPingu :: Item Inventory Add me if intrested Made the deal allready, can be removed

Account for Sale

Dota 2 beta key for sale

Account Information
    Hi guys, Ive got one DOTA 2 beta key for sale.. Lets discuss about the price.. [email protected] or PM... Moranden

Account for Sale

DOTA2 beta key

Account Information
    As topic says, 2 keys avaliable add me on [email protected] or pm on these forums $40 each.

Account for Sale

HoN Beta pre-ordered account

Account Information
    I'm selling my Pre-ordered HoN account, that has all the heroes etc (all that the paid acc has) and the pre-order icon (you got a shield on the left-side of your nick, as well as a different color :P) Mail can be transfered, so you can be sure that after the transaction, the account is 100% yours. note that it coudnt get adcquired anymore, since HoN is now free, you can't buy an "complete account" (not without wasting like hundreds of $ in coins) Looking for paypal, contact me for details.

Account for Sale

Steam with MW3 for All WoW games.

Account Information
    Since blizzard is doing their promotional deal for vanilla and all expansions costing a total of 35 bucks, I want to get in on that and RaF with my main account. I'm willing to trade my steam with Modern Warfare 3, Left 4 dead 2, and Dawn of war 2: chaos rising for all 3 of those. PM me here, or email me at wowgoat270@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.