MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Order & Chaos Online Lvl 60 Epic Warrior Acoount With 18k Gold

Account Information
    Code: Arcadian Forest Server Lvl 60 Human Male Warrior 6/6 Epic Rune Gears 2 Withered Ring Of Barbarity 2 Withered Ring Of Offense 1 withered Ring Of The Guardian 1 Order Ring Of Defense 1 Cerulean Gem Ring 1 Original Ring 2 Disciplined Mark 2 Consolidated Medal 1 Power Arm Guard 1 Barstikars Honor 1 Eristars Signet 1 Powerful Blow Necklace 1 Ariels Abjection 1 Planet Cloak Of Barbarity 1 Blood Monks Cloak Of Defense 1 Blood Monks Cloak Of Water 38 Essence Of God 6 Essence Of Eristar 22 Symbol Of Champion 10 Essence Of Swamp 80 Generals Symbol 50 Runes 18400 GoldScreenShot Code: ://imageshack.us/g/205/img0425.png/

Account for Sale

Firefall beta x2

Account Information
    I have 2 fresh email accounts with unused Firefall beta invite KEYS in them for sale. $55 each PayPal payment owed. If you want both I could lower the price a bit. Email: Creditcraftsales@ : Creditcraft

Account for Sale

Cheap runescape account (CL: 77) paypal/RP

Account Information
    Hey haven't played RS in about a year decided to finally sell my account. My price for the account is 15 Dollars. I will also accept Riot Point card codes. This would be two 10 dollar code. This would be 5 dollars more expensive so You'll probably want to go the paypal route. Levels and Unfinished Quest Items I'm hoping to get this sold fast so hit me up.

Account for Sale

World of tanks Teir 9 premium account. 3 unobtainable tanks, huge garage, and more..

Account Information
    I'm getting really tired of the game and this is my reason for selling. It shall fund my new game. Here is all the info you will need about the account. 65 Slot garage (with patch 7.2 and 7.3 this will be increased to 68 slots) As of Feb 2nd 2012 the account has 94 days premium left 238,494 convertible experience and 3,291 free exprience. This will increase while waiting for a sale. 521 silver credits. This will increase while waiting for a sale. Currently unlocked tanks unlocked tanks - Imgur Unobtainable tanks Type 59 - This tank was removed from the store and can no longer be bought T34 - This tank is being removed from the american tank tree and becoming a premium tank those who have it will receive it's replacement and keep this tank. There is no word if this tank will be put in the store or not, but patch 7.2 draws near and will answer this question. Wargaming has said they don't plan to sell this tank. MkVII Tertrach - This was a new years gift to the world of tanks players. Tanks currently in garage American Tanks T1 Cunningham M22 Locust (Premium) M24 Chaffee T2 Medium Tank M4 Sherman M4A3E8 Sherman T29 T32 T34 (soon to be premium) M36 Slugger M41 German Tank PzKpfw 38H735 (f) (Premium) T-15 (Premium) VK 1602 Leopard PzKpfw IV VK 3001 (P) Lowe (Premium) StuG III Grille French Tanks RenaultFT D1 Hotchkiss H35 AMX 38 AMX 40 D2 B1 Russian Tanks MkVII Tertrach (Premium) BT-7 M3 Stuart (Premium) T-127 (Premium) T-50 T-28 Matilda (Premium) KV-13 KV KV-1S KV-3 IS SU-85 Chinese Tanks Type 59 (Premium) Medals and other info. medals - Imgur This account has also been accepted for the supertest so you will have access to that. My price is 160 dollars. In addition my new game is League of Legends so if you have any promotional skin codes I will reduce the price further for those. This also includes the 2 champion packs. about 220 dollars was put into this account so buying it is like giving yourself 60 dollars.

Account for Sale

or trade 4 85's WoW, 50 Merc Healer SWTOR, 50 Eth Rogue Rift

Account Information
    :///forums/mmo-...ml#post2193915 (Account with 4 85's also selling Swtor 50 Merc and Rift 50 Rogue.)

Account for Sale

3 85's and a 81 WoW account with nearly 2 months Gametime for RSGP

Account Information
    What it comes with: Quality Account - I am the original owner, I have the Security answer as well as the rest of the info Membership that lasts until April 4th 2012 3 85's and an 81 as shown in image and in title. There's only 1500g on it. The paladin has 310% speed, the Rogue, DK, and Mage both have 280%. They're all strictly PvP specced and geared, the Mage has the best gear ( 4.5k resil ), followed by the DK ( 4.4k resil ), the Pally has the third best gear ( 3.9k resil ), ending with the 81 rogue who has only full WOTLK Gear. They're all on the same account, realm (Normal), and they're all blood elves. The Mage has 500 Tailor, 525 Skinning ( Crit ftw? ), The Paladin has 525 Mining + Blacksmithing, The Death Knight has 400 Mining + JC, The Rogue has 450 mining + 450 JC. Post offers, and make sure you take into account the near two month game time on the account! Instant Buy For 120Mill, send me a message on my Messenger, I'm willing to get a if need be, I'm willing to even go first! Just need a legitimate trader. Need to sell NOW! : :///offer/...tion-62981002/ : Sterlinp22@

Account for Sale

Dota 2 cdkey

Account Information
    As the topic states i have 1 dota2 cdkey to trade in exchange for 5500gold in World of Tanks or a MW3 Steam Gift

Account for Sale

core innova tyrr warrior | iss enchanter | aeore healer | feoh wizard

Account Information
    Hey guys im new here but im not scammer. I make some trades in mxc forum. I can show all in game if u want. For sell 4 character First: Feoh Wizard 87lvl PA (1-2 more weeks smth like that) NOBLESS+SUBCLASS Immortal Robe Set Requiem Caster Fire Atribute Arcana Power +1 ( can enchante Lesser Giant Codex) & Double Casting Speed 2kk Adena & Iss Enchanter Orc 87lvl 83% PA(1more weeks smth like that) NOBLESS+SUBCLASS Immortal Heavy Set Requiem Dual BLunt Weapon Focus 150 Atribute 5kk adena & Fresh Tyrr Warrior (Titan) Nothing skill buyed, all skill from 2-3proffesion keep. PA 2-3more week Subclass+Nobless Lance Haste, Mj Set, 1kk adena . If someone want immortal set i can make. & Aeore Healer 85,3lvl PA 3 MONTH Immortal Set, Invocation Skill, AM+Acu, I cant send screen in topic if u want screen pm me i give u Pm me, send me u .

Account for Sale

[Sell] Dragon Nest Sea, Springwood LVL 40 Swordsman

Account Information
    I'm selling this account, because I need some money for my college. This account has one main char on it which is a swordsman specialized in physical dmg as going for gladiator. GEAR: +7 Troll Helmet (Intellect) +8 Manticore Shirt (HP) +8 Manticore Pants (Bear) +8 Manticore Gloves (Tent) +6 Manticore Boots (Wind) +9 Fighter's Sword (Destruction) +6 Barnac Gauntlets Costume: Resolute Phoenix's White Armor Resolute Phoenix's White Set Kanji Valor Sword (Physical) Kanji Valor Gauntlet (Physical) Golden Cupid Wing White Fox Tail (Physical) Lucky Star Earrings Shiny Emerald Ring (AGI) Shiny Emerald Ring (STR) 779 Gold left Other info: The account will have about 7000 DN points because of the duplication costume sword. PM if your interested, price around $315 or 240 EURO Payment Method: Paypal

Account for Sale

DOTA 2 Beta Key(s)

Account Information
    Got 2x DOTA 2 BETA Invites and a Steam Account containing DOTA 2 and L4D. Price per invitation : 25$ Price for the account + invitations : 60$ Payment via Moneybookers or Paypal if you're trusted enough.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.