MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Dota2 inv and DCUO for LoL

Account Information
    Dota2 inv gone, I have a DCUO account and two keys that will work online with these games I AM LOOKING FOR RIOT POINTS OR LOL ACCOUNTS Grand Theft Auto IV Gears of War Battlestations: Pacific Batman: Arkham Asylum BioShock 2 Fallout 3 Fallout 3 FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Fuel Hour of Victory Halo 2 Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights Kane & Lynch: Dead Men Legend of the Galactic Heroes Quantum of Solace Red Faction: Guerrilla Resident Evil 5 Star Wars: The Clone Wars — Republic Heroes Stormrise Street Fighter IV The Club Vancouver 2010 Viva Pinata Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Chaos Rising They are like, universal keys or something, I got them in part of a trade.

Account for Sale

WTT Feoh 89/Nobles For Aeore Healer

Account Information
    Class: Feoh LvL: 89 Status: Nobles PA: Activate Equip: Apo Retributer with SA(Acumen) and some attri Wind If u'r interesting in change, send me pm here and we will talk Grettins

Account for Sale

battle chest cd key

Account Information
    I WTB battlechest cd for either gold on horde ysondre or paypal. send me an email jacobdoucet@rogers if you want to sell battlechest us, i will consider wotlk and cata once i have battlechest. email for prices.

Account for Sale

GW2 Beta Account -- Willing to Pay Quite a Bit

Account Information
    I am looking to buy a GW2 beta account as soon as possible. Willing to pay quite a bit for it! Contact details are located in my signature.

Account for Sale

Selling Diablo 3 Beta Key

Account Information
    Sold-----------

Account for Sale

WTR (Rent) D3 Beta account out. *look here for info*

Account Information
    Hi there! I come in possession of a Beta key when I bought some time ago, and to make up for my expensives on the key, i'm here by renting it out. Prices are; 1. day; 10$ 2. day; 8$ 3. day and following; 5$ I only have one account so first come first serve. Payment will be done through Paypal and it is required that the money is sent as a gift to prevent any scamming of me. If you are interested sent me a PM and i'll reply with my . NOTE: I'm not IDverified due to not wanting to pay 7$ out of profit for it. But before any transactions are made I can prove ownership of my account through screensharing and naming the character whatever you like - or show my battle account with it attached. Best regards, Xeleon

Account for Sale

Looking for a yellow jacket skin shen league of legends account

Account Information
    title says it all. i want a lol account with shen and his yellow jacket skin. it limited edition and i missed out. will trade a blank SC2 account for it or willing to buy. wilforbes1988@ is where you can reach me thx.

Account for Sale

Aion [NA Siel] Level 45 Gladiator *CHEAP*

Account Information
    As the title states, I am selling an Aion (NA SIEL) account. Level 45 Gladiator with 91.5m Kinah on it. Also has a few dyes and lots of scrolls/pots etc. The gears it has are leve 45 oranges and platinum coin gear. All the gears have skins (for looks :P) See screenies below: ://i44.tinypic/1zqszfk.jpg ://i43.tinypic/1rptzl.jpg I am willing to sell this account for pretty cheap, $40, just to cover the subscription fees and such I paid for the game. If you are interested add me on or email me at : reapersdeathseal@ Aion will be going free to play soon this year.

Account for Sale

Dota 2 Account

Account Information
    Willing to spend 40$ on a Dota 2 gift or account. I have a which you can contact me and we can discuss details. My is Jvalen85 or you can contact me via PM.

Account for Sale

WTS EVE Online ISK / PLEX

Account Information
    ***IN STOCK*** 15 Bil ISK=$17.5/each 15 PLEX=$8/each FIRST and FOREMOST Being new to and having no rating I agree on trading 1 plex at a time in order to build up reputation. All PLEXs are bought off market ingame with ISK made from null sec ratting (0.0 anomalies, expeditions). If needed I can also provide ingame screenshots or whatever proof you need. Trades can be settled by PM or: email: eve.trades at ! Messenger: eve.trades PAYMENT (verified only). DELIVERY The PLEX can be delivered via contract in high sec, although other methods are available, details will be set by PM. DEALS If you are interested in rare/faction/officer ships/items or anything ingame PM me and it can be done.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.