MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling dota 2 beta account

Account Information
    hello everyone, i gotinvited to dota2 beta today but i never have played the game. if you would like to buy it i will let it go for a fair price. PLEASE add me to steam : ASNL|Lah1g or email me : goodfella123@ Good day !

Account for Sale

Aion 55 Geared Sin, sm, glad,ranger, or sorc. Paying well depending on gear

Account Information
    must be in a usa server and will pay very well depending on gear plz contact me if u want to sell ur character ;D pst me via 787-232-2076

Account for Sale

55 Geared ranger, sorc,sm, sin or glad willing to pay a lot depending on gear

Account Information
    must be usa server and paying well depending on gear plz pst me details via txt message:787-232-2076

Account for Sale

Guild Wars 2 BETA ACCOUNT (for this weekend only)

Account Information
    Hello everyone, I've not been very active around here but I got my hands on an GW2 account! The game is more than I expected, the customization, the lore, the dialogs, character builds and all that. I'm selling the account for this weekend because I don't have time to play at all this weekend and I prefer to make a few $$$ than to play a few hours, some bigger fan than me can have the chance to try it out... I'm not going to sell the account cheap because I saw the prices and the rarity of the account! I provide proof over teamviewer (NDA is active) and I prefer to sell for those with very high reputation (in the case your reputation is not very high, I will take the money first) Payment via PayPal via GIFT (so I don't get scammed) Mail me at drrocso@ or write here or PM me your offer really fast so you can have the full 3 days the beta is on (the account is on other mail, so GW2 NDA can't trace me)

Account for Sale

aion power leveling services

Account Information
    I need someone that can level my cleric from 12-55 (NA vaizel) Can take as long as you want ( not too long though T.T) PM me with your price

Account for Sale

2x DotA 2 invites [Paypal

Account Information
    Selling 2x DotA 2 beta invites for $15USD each. Evidence of me having the invites. No i will not go first. If you would like to have a MM, i'm fine with it. But you will bear the cost of the MM, and i only trust reputable MMs. Drop me a private message if interested.

Account for Sale

Dota 2 beta gift cheap!~

Account Information
    WTS 2x DotA 2 beta keys for 10 euros paypal PROOF: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting PM me or post here ~

Account for Sale

Lineage II Account ISS Enchanter lvl 90 / INNOVA ARIA SERVER

Account Information
    Race: Orc LVL:90 Gear: Weapon: Apocalypse Dual-Blunt +3 Armor : FULL IMMORTAL Jewels: Vesper Earing, Vorpal Earing, Twilight Necklace, Vesper Ring, Vorpal Ring. Nobless: ON Sub: Lvl 75 Phantom Ranger

Account for Sale

Dota 2 Beta Invites $25 via Paypal + Vouches(Trusted)

Account Information
    Hi, I'm currently selling x4 Dota 2 Beta Invites that are trade-able through Steam. You will need to send first because I have vouches of previous trades that I have done with these invites. You can check on my Steam page and I will show you paypal history upon request. I won't be responding to PMs so make sure you guys message me on either of those below. Steam: Steam Community :: ID :: Kam : Khryptic -Kam

Account for Sale

MW3 On Steam.

Account Information
    Hey there. I'm looking for CoD:MW3 on Steam, tradable gift only, no keys. PM me. Thanks.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.