MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    LoL ELO Boosting by 2.2k and 2.5k ELO [NA] [BOTH PRO PLAYERS]

Account Information
    Will provide fast and cheap ELO boosting ! Both by pro NA players of 2200 and 2500 ELO in solo queue ! UPDATE : DUE TO POPULAR DEMANDS WE WILL CHARGE AN EXTRA $5 PER 100 ELO OR $10 FOR THE WHOLE JOB FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTS PRIORITY (want it to be done faster) Will also offer lessons for $20/hr Will stream game and commentate on demand for more (price #) Prices : $25 per 100 Elo 0 -1200 $30 per 100 Elo 1200 - 1600 $40 per 100 Elo 1600 - 1800 $50 per 100 Elo 1800 - 1900 $60 per 100 Elo 1900 - 2000 $90 per 100 Elo 2000 - 2100 $140 per 100 Elo 2100 - 2200 Contact informations : : samaboutch email : lolelojob@ please identify yourself when emailing/adding me on ! For proof of actual ELO and to show that we're really a pro players we will be adding you ingame .

Account for Sale

MW3, L4D2 and possibly SC2 for (check the topic)

Account Information
    Item name: MW3+L4D2, possibly SC2 Item type: Steam games, Blizzard games. Payment Method: PayPal (credit card IS a requirement, further informations will be discussed on or .) Payment Amount: 6€-16€ (Depends on what you choose, 6€ for MW3+L4D2, 16€ if you also want SC2) Info on it: Those are my accounts on Steam and SC2, I want to trade them for subscribtion time on the site Aionscript. Aionscript is an aion-related hacking site that requires subscribtion in order to use the hacks. Pictures: In case the first pic dosen't work: ://i44.tinypic/35mioh5.jpg FAQ: 1: How will we make the deal? 1:We will make the deal either on or messenger (instant messages), you may freely choose a as long as he is a very trusted member of the community, you need a credit card for this trade. 2: I want more informations about the deal.... 2: The deal will be simple, IF you are a good/trusted member of the community I will give you my steam account so that you can check it out, after you will pay for me the required subscribtion I will give you permanent access to my Steam account. If you aren't trusted, I'm sure that we will find a way to do it. 3: How can I trust you? What if you are just another scammer? 3: You cannot trust me, nor can I trust you, that is why I'm proposing a (aka a trusted member of the forums that WILL check both of our accounts/stuff, after he will check them he will give them to one another and complete the trade easy and simple). Furthermore, I will put my trust into you only if you are a trusted member, by putting my trust into you I will give you my Steam account first so that you can check it out. 4: How can I also get the SC2 account as a bonus? 4: You will permanently get my SC2 account if you choose to pay the 3-month subscribtion which requires 16€. Additional informations: Contact me by either sending me a pm or post a reply in this topic.

Account for Sale

Guild Wars 2 Beta Key: I got 2 and take offers

Account Information
    I have TWO guild wars 2 beta keys with me. Keys are valid from April 10th (today) and you will have to follow simple instructions to register. (I will send the key & instruction through e-mail) I have the official beta key paper from NCSOFT, so i'm not trying to pull a prank or anything. If interested, please leave a price and I will get back to you if the offer is reasonable.

Account for Sale

WTS Sigel Knight 90 Core server (innova)

Account Information
    Lvl 94 +3 twilight heavy set Requiem cutter health twilight jewels/freya have 2 subs and noblesse account have PA actived r95 items +570kk adena for sell PM Offers

Account for Sale

Aion Account and cd key for honorbuddy acc

Account Information
    hello to day i have a aion online account and a battle of the immortals account. the boi account has a level 69 paladin on it i'am looking forward to trading both for a 1 session HB2 account i have all info on both accounts if anyone is interested pls private ms here on the forums our email me at jdbsogtfo@ thanks

Account for Sale

Dota 2 BETA Invitation Access

Account Information
    hi, everybody, i got some DOTA2 KEY for sale. the price is 25 aus dollar. If u have interest in dota2, plz contact me. my mail address is zhouchen8111@ which is also my steam mail address. U can also find me on steam.

Account for Sale

[League of Legends] Selling ELO BOOST NA

Account Information
    Im new to this website so hello everyone! I am currently 1900+ elo on league of legends and, I will also be doing coaching if anyone is interested in that. I have a lot of free time now a days and i love to play LoL so I would like to do this in my free time. WILL DISCUSS PRICE ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to thank anyone in advance for atleast looking at this post and thinking about buying. Contact me via Karill7 or photo_25 (my associate) just reply on forum or message me through inbox!! Also will prove im legit will play game with you if you like or whatever it takes =). ALL PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL

Account for Sale

Tradeable CS GO and Dota 2

Account Information
    I have both CS GO and Dota 2 which I'm willing to trade away. Send me your offers with your Steam link. If I like your offer, we have a deal. I will also accept Payment in TF2 buds and bills

Account for Sale

Tera collectors ($60 US version) account

Account Information
    Item name: Tera US collectors account ($60 version) Item type: Tera US collectors account ($60 version) Payment Method: Paypal (verified only) Payment Amount: $50 Info on it: Selling my Tera account. I had every intention to play the game but with diablo being released only a matter of a few weeks after Tera, I'd prefer to stick with diablo and give someone the free month (plus open beta and early access, which you get to keep you toons through release) that would actually play it. The game is not bad in any means I enjoyed every minute of the closed betas, i just love my dungeon crawlers. The US $60 version comes with a few extras added to your account which are Regal Frostlion Mount Level 15 Velik's Bloodstone Necklace - increases damage and attack speed Level 40 Shakan's Bloodstone Necklace - increases damage and attack speed If anyone is interested please let me know. The open beta starts NEXT week BUT you can reserve your character starting on the 13th of this month. Act fast to make sure you get your toon you want.

Account for Sale

League of Legends RP - 5,000 for £/€25

Account Information
    Greetings. I am currently offering League of Legends RP points for cheaper than the store amount, I will not need access to your account, and this is 100% legit, the points will never be removed from you, or anything you buy. I sell in batches of 5,000, so if you want 10k you'll have to buy 2. I am Paypal/ and Trustwho verified, payment through Paypal gift only is: Strasaphere Message me for details, thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.