MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Firefall Beta Acct

Account Information
    Selling my Firefall Beta account. Current Price = $25/obo : xnailerx : snoper@sbcglobal Cell: 2762984795

Account for Sale

Selling dota 2 betakey with 2 invites

Account Information
    25$ only betakey with 2 invites included. not yet activated. pm me if interested

Account for Sale

Selling 3 Invites Dota 2!!!

Account Information
    I got 4 invites of Dota 2, 1 sold 3 left, 15$ per invite. Reply here or best way is to add me via: +: klover_k +Email: klover_k@ +Steam account: N0Z0 (2 zeroes) Or you can reply here. Thanks for your time. Proof will be given if you ask for it (Screenshots from my pc)

Account for Sale

Lots of HoN Legacy Accounts !

Account Information
    Hi, i got some HoN accounts with amazing stats + lots of alt avatars ( legenday valkyrie, bunny predator and others), I`m looking to sell them for 25$ for normal good standing account, and like 40-100$ for an amazing account! If u want to trade with me add me In : mrdavid870 Messenger : davideugen47 Email : davideugen47@ P.S Most of account are 1600+ ! I accept payment via webmoney, either if u have paypal we can trade aswell! Some account nick names i Own! aPkalv 1700+ MMR E`zk 1639 MMR tezukazone 1596 MMR Sagibbs 1556 MMR I can sell some account wityh 20 $! ALL ACCOUNTS ARE LEGACY, WITH RARE ALT AVATARS AND SYMBOLS The biggest part of accounts are 1600+ !

Account for Sale

Guild Wars 2 Beta Key

Account Information
    I'm not looking for the beta weekends, I'm looking for a beta key that will get me in the closed beta. My offer is 40 dollars or lots of different TF2 items or Guild Wars platinum. Give me a PM if you have one and are willing to sell or trade. Cheers!

Account for Sale

Dota 2 Gift code

Account Information
    Item name: Dota 2 Beta Gift Code Item type: Gift Code Payment Method: Paypal Payment Amount: 6$ Info on it: I have 5 gift code for sale. This game is currently available for PC only. PM for more details. Thanks.

Account for Sale

Dofus Rushu - Turquoise Dofus / Ochre Dofus

Account Information
    Hey peeps, first time posting here, been lurking for a while and used a few WoW services (gotta love those SoR accounts ). Anyways I want to get back to playing Dofus but I really need to get my hands on at least a decent Turquoise Dofus to gain some interest towards the game. So yeah, if anyone happens to have or knows someone who has some extra Dofi they could sell me for real money (paypal), drop me a PM. Cheers ty.

Account for Sale

WTS Tera Account EU

Account Information
    Want to sell a TERA EU account. I Pre-ordered this game digitally for £34.99, I have since sold my PC therefore unable to play it on a low grade laptop. Looking to sell my account for £20 via paypal. Will provide all account details, cd-key and serial number and the account can be changed into your name. add my on if you have any questions on Roflolollool As this account was pre-ordered you are elgible for the pre-character creation to reserve your chars name on 26/04 and eligible for the early access on 28/04 when the servers go live.

Account for Sale

League of legends elo boost!!! Legit!

Account Information
    Add Vallik on and you are guaranteed to have a very good bargain and happy with your elo boost in the game which he does on the spot! I am a customer and he must be mentioned!

Account for Sale

dota 2 invite code/beta key

Account Information
    I have 2 invites, and I never play this game. Highest bids get one, send bids to so_you_like___stuff@ PROOF: ://i.imgur/ZvzVw.png Bidding starts at $18USD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.