MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Spirit Tales Account

Account Information
    Good evening everyone. I am selling Spirit Tales game account. Class Shaman(decision what class to take: sage or mystic i left for you) level 45. Leveled extremely fast so 90% of the server are still low lvls, so you will have enough time to get best gear while others are still leveling. Character got 2x level 45 pets, average gear, a lot of mats and recipes, 310 thousand stardust (310000) in its inventory + !!!! It has Master Pet Dango 70x items(worth 30$) !!! + other usefull, good stuff in bank. You can PM me for proof and other details so we can discuss everything. Price is extremely cheap!

Account for Sale

2 Torchlight II beta keys $$$$$

Account Information
    pm me. thanks

Account for Sale

League of Legends Account- LvL 30, NA Server, Pax Sivir, Riot Singed Riot Nasus +++

Account Information
    I am selling my League of Legends Account. I need the money to buy Diablo 3 and to max out the RAM on my computer. Here is some detailed information about the account. Level 30 Account 950 + Wins 67 Champions 55 Skins 7 Rune Pages Over 90,000 RP ($600.00) Invested to this account !! RARE SKINS Pax Sivir Riot Singed Riot Nasus Mistletoe Leblanc Silver Kayle LEGENDARY SKINS Astronaut Teemo Blood Lord Vladimir Demonblade Tryndamere Fire Fighter Tristana Lion Dance Kog'Maw Magnificent Twisted Fate Piltover Customs Blitzcrank 975RP and 520RP Skins Too many to list !! Runes Basically any set of runes you would ever want to use !! Please email me for a detailed list of champions and skins. webvisions85@ This account has NEVER been banned for any reason. It is on the NA server. I assure you that this is a legitimate sale. Upon payment I will email you the account name and password. You can then change the password so you have sole access to the account. I am selling this account for $250.00 O.B.O. So feel free to make me an offer ! I prefer paypal for payment, but I may be open to other payment options. I am reasonable.

Account for Sale

WTS feoh wizard 96 core

Account Information
    Wts feoh wizard 96 core server dark elf female, subs 76/ dager, 60/ phanton sumoner with one stone of destiny, seraph robe set some pieces 120, 60 others, seraph +4 jewels, 80kk inside, imo high ornament belt, specter retri +3, 300 acu, lvl 2 legendary dyes, premium account still 1 month, +8 euros in l2 store,twilight robe set full. Price 75 euros, pm here for more info or mail antraxqueem@

Account for Sale

TERA Account for WoW Timecard (1 month)

Account Information
    I bought tera a little over a week ago, leveled a warrior to 32 and a berserker to 21. It's a great game. Just don't feel like leveling anymore the account still has around 3 weeks of active sub left on it. Just looking for 1 month of time for WoW. Thanks

Account for Sale

League of legends EUW Elo Boosting service by 2.4k elo player + Coaching

Account Information
    Welcome in Elo Boosting Service Official Thread ! 1. Introduction We are here to guarantee you a safe, friendly and most comfortable Elo Boosting Service on this site. League of Legends is our passion, we love to play this game. That is why we would like to help you escape the elo hell. Put yourself among best and improve your skill! We grant you fast elo boost up to 2300 rating. 2. About Team We are a group of 4 high elo players. Our elo is between 2200-2400 on Eu West server. Of course we can prove it in game. Everyone in the team is over 18, so there is no possibility for inmature behaviour. We boosted many accounts, check our feedback below. Keep in mind our service is one of the fastest, we boost around 80-150 elo/day! 3. Elo Boosting Keep in mind that prices below are always #. On your wish we can inform you whenever we play to let you spectate our gameplay. Prices 0-1500 | 25€/100 elo 1500-1700 | 35€/100 elo 1700-1900 | 40€/100 elo 1900-2000 | 50€/100 elo 2000-2100 | 60€/100 elo 2100-2200 | 75€/100 elo 2200-2300 | 95€/100 elo Note: Regular customers and orders above 350 elo get discounts or 1h coaching for free! 4. Coaching We also provide coaching. Everyone in the team is playing on the very top level against the bests. Scheme We use TS3/ during lesson. We will show you how to lane correctly and what are your main duties while playing role u want to be coached in. We talk about runes, masteries, laning (controlling creepwaves, harass), objectives in teamfights and many more. We will play a custom 1v1 and normal/ranked game together. During lesson you can ask about whatever you want. Prices Standard Coaching Lesson (scheme above) | 15€/hour Ranked Duo Queue (coaching + elo boosting) | 5€/won game 5. Payment methods Paypal Tranfer Paysafecard code Bank Transfer 6. Contact oskssan@ - Vanderfckk private message here Our staff is able to communicate with you in English, Deuch, Dutch, French and Polish. Feel free to add me on . 7. Feedback We start to boost as group now, but in the past everyone was boosing on his own hand. Check the feedback here:
    Originally Posted by subarikas trusty guy Originally Posted by TheKingAce Legit Guy Originally Posted by zaaao This guy is the love you. Awesome guy and gets the job done. Originally Posted by heernick hey guyz, I love this service , i'm new to the site but already had a job with them done. They are amazing ! keep this up guyz ! p>
    Account for Sale

Selling dota 2 beta keys

Account Information
    I have 5 beta keys at the moment and i want to sell them...if anyone is interested send a mail with your offer to dota2offer@

Account for Sale

Tera CDKEYS!

Account Information
    Wts some TERA cdkeys! US-Standard Edition CD-Key 44$ US-Collector's Edition CD-Key 45$ EU-Standard Edition CD-Key 44$ EU-Collector's Edition CD-Key 50$ :lasiadad@ :adad13 AIM:lasiadad

Account for Sale

The Secret World Beta Key ( 24/7 Access to the Beta State of the Game )

Account Information
    Hello, i've got invited to the secret world beta but I've already got one by pre-purchasing it. If anyone wants to buy my spare invite. Just add me on STEAM or E-Mail me. STEAM ID : MightyBeagle E-Mail : MightyBeagle@ P.S. Just add me on steam if possible. I am not really active in this forum and I honestly just created this to sell my spare key. If anyone really wants to buy it, hit me up on STEAM, not on e-mail as I am not regularly checking it. BTW, proof is attached below. Cant post proof here due to the number of s. Just add me on steam for the proof.

Account for Sale

WTB DC universe Account

Account Information
    Looking for a high spec'ed account for DC universe online, EU servers. preferably PVP spec would consider other Thanks

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.