MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    [NA] Tera account

Account Information
    Hey. I don't like Tera as much as I was hoping, so I'd like to get rid of my account to someone who actually wants to play it. Highest I have is a level 12 Priest so feel free to offer whatever. I'm flexible. I have the original packaging, cd keys and am the original owner (obv.)

Account for Sale

Dota 2 Cheap beta keys

Account Information
    hey mates, I'm selling dota 2 beta keys for 40$.Each key has 2 extra invites. Email - [email protected] I have proofs in order the client to be sure of my authenticity. Also, i am verified paypal user.

Account for Sale

Tera gold cheap essenia server/Powerlevel

Account Information
    I have alot of gold for sell in essenia server tera eu Powerlevel service avalible pm me for info

Account for Sale

Tera gold essenia pvp cheap

Account Information
    Hi Got stock on Essenia pvp Gold is completely legal and produced by me personally.I give the gold to its high-level character cheap and fast Payment by Pay pal or webmoney Pls contact me on mail polarfox00@ or ICQ 646145019 Price always changes.But it is low,and you can keep suggestions for price that you think nice

Account for Sale

Lineage 2 [EU-CORE] Feoh wizard 97 account full gear + epics

Account Information
    Wizard full geared awakened from kamael nobless +2 subs, with PA for 30+ days. Wynn summoner dual 85 seraph robe set elemented (pants +6 for bonus), specter retributter SA+300 Wind, Blessed earring of zaken+4, istina earring+4, istina neck+4, Dyes +WIT, hat +3 INT, 300kk adena, some skills OE, secondary weapon for augments (refresh, clarity, celestial), Top grade pvp seraph belt, rune xp 7d pack (unused), Twilight robe set elemented for dual class, vesper light set + vesper bow for sub class. 90+ giant codex essence,400k oly tokens and more things i prolly forgot. 400€ only epics, 525€ with account, or 150€ only account no epics. add me : dmleinad

Account for Sale

Blade and Soul CBT3 Accounts in stock[HOT]

Account Information
    hey everyone. I'm selling 3 accounts for B&S CBT3 testing Here is proof of the account being able to participate if you can't read korean, i've typed it out what it says and you can google translate if you don't believe me 축하합니다! blade and soul 3rd cbt 테스터로 선발되셨습니다. 2012 5월 9일(수) ~ 5월 22일(화) 총 14일 간 테스트에 참여하실 수 있습니다. Translation : Congrats! you've been selected to be a B&S 3rd cbt tester. from 5/9/12 - 5/22/12 (Korean time) for 14 days you'll be able to play the game ALL ACCOUNTS ARE FULLY VERIFIED i sell per account 15$ i have 2 accounts in stock If you are interested to buy one you can contact me at /EMAIL/PM alexram2923@ i accept paypal only after payment is recieved i will teach you how to download the game thanks and have a nice day!

Account for Sale

D3 guest pass (EU) for 10m RSGP

Account Information
    Title says all, would like to buy a d3 guest pass for 10m RSGP I need a EU one!!

Account for Sale

/WTT EXTREMELY cheap Runes of Magic US account

Account Information
    As the topic says, i'm selling my runes of magic toon which is on the US server Artemis. it's a 64/45 R/K with around 35K HP unbuffed and a lots of puris/mentos in invent. account has almost no golds as I left just after chapter 4 was released, back then when the prices weren't so high, and never came back. the toon is on artemis, and has an extremely good reputation. It can easily solo HoTo/DoD and hos easy, and is ready for WA. Most of the pieces aren't stated, which means it can also be geared up easily. i'm looking for around 25$ via paypal, as I don't like the game anymore and i'm moving on to something else. I will also accept trades for WoW-related stuff, or a steam acc with a few games. for any question you may have, feel free to contact me I am also more than willing to help new players understand the game and the toon's rotation, and old players will have a lot of fun with a character like that. : [email protected] or via mp. please post before adding me! ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Account for Sale

Fiesta Online (OutSpark) Account (Level 100 Wizard on Bijou)

Account Information
    Greetings, I am here to place on offer a Fiesta Online (OutSpark) account on the server Bijou Details of the account are as follows: Level: 100 (70%) Class: Wizard Items: +10 TBK Staff with 4x end, Full LN Wizard set with 5x+ end top, 4x end+ pants, 3x end boots and 2x end hat. Full set of 95 jewels with decent stats. Build: 33 dex rest int Premium items: about 2 tough cookie packs unopened in sc bag, has stargazer staff skin, permanent cupcake cat and has had a makeover. There is no gold on the account (Well only 800s) as I had taken it off prior to this and sold it already. If you wanna see screenies, pm me for my info and I will send you them through email or . I am currently asking for $80 for the character but feel free to offer. I am willing to trade for Aion Online (Siel server) stuffs, just offer. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I will give you my info Preferred payment method is Paypal Thanks for your time.

Account for Sale

Tera Online Power Leveling - Quick, Safe, Easy! - Arenarating

Account Information
    Whats up guys? As we've been working to get the Tera products on to our website, we have come with a list of prices for everybody interested in Tera power leveling. Please take a look below. If you are interested, you can reach us through , phone, aim, or email. ArenaRating Your one stop shop for all MMO needs - 100% Hand Farmed - 100% American Farmed TERA Powerleveling 1-20 Price: $40.00 Time: 1 day 1.Power Leveling 1-20 via questing 2.All valuable loot/armor stay on the character. 3.Free 5 GOLD 4.100% hand leveling TERA Powerleveling 20-30 Price: $55.00 Time: 1.5 days 1.Power Leveling 20-30 via questing 2.All valuable loot/armor stay on the character. 3.Free 10 GOLD 4.100% hand leveling TERA Powerleveling 30-40 Price: $80.00 Time: 2 days 1.Power Leveling 30-40 via questing 2.All valuable loot/armor stay on the character. 3.Free 15 GOLD 4.100% hand leveling TERA Powerleveling 40-50 Price: $100.00 Time: 2-3 days 1.Power Leveling 40-50 via questing 2.All valuable loot/armor stay on the character. 3.Free 25 GOLD 4.100% hand leveling TERA Powerleveling 50-60 Price: $140.00 Time: 4 days 1.Power Leveling 50-60 via questing 2.All valuable loot/armor stay on the character. 3.Free 50 GOLD 4.100% hand leveling : ArenaRatingSupport AIM: ArenaRating Email: Support@arenarating Phone: 1(800)971-3731

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.