MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Battle acct w/ WoW, Diablo 2, and original StarCraft (or possibly an STO trade)

Account Information
    I am looking to sell my Battle account, or possibly do a trade. I no longer use the account or play any of the games on there, so the WoW account is not active. I am just looking to find a new owner for the account, as I have started playing Star Trek Online, and would like to put whatever I get towards that game. I have the original StarCraft, Diablo 2 (no expansion) as well as WoW. I am the original owner of the account. For WoW I have the original game, plus WoTLK, BC, and Cata expansions. The account has the following characters: Level 85 Worgen Hunter Level 80 NE Warrior Level 80 Human DK Level 84 Draeni Paladin Level 80 Human Warlock Level 80 NE Druid All characters are on the same server All of the hunters tamed pets are rare spawns from both LK and Cata. Some of the rares are Sambas, King Krush, the Blue Madexx, Jadefang, Ban'thalos, Arcturis, Terrorpene, etc. Also on there is the Celestial Steed from the blizz store, as well as the Lil KT and Pandaren Monk pets. I would like to get about $75 - $120 for the account, but I will consider any reasonable offers, the price is #. I also may consider a smaller price with a trade, I recently started playing Star Trek Online, and there is a ship that I have been wanting, the Ferengi D'Kora ship, so I would be willing to negotiate over price with a trade for that ship. If you have any questions, or want to make any offers, etc, feel free to contact me. Contact email: kioshiwolf[at]

Account for Sale

Please read before you buy any closed beta key!

Account Information
    I don't know if you guys are aware, but you can get majority of these keys on alienware arena for free just for signing up. This is not advertising. This is trying to save people money. For example; Alienware arena are giving away The secret world beta keys. I see people trying to sell them. I don't want to see our community get ripped off. All you'd have to do is sign up on alienware arena and get one for free. Here is the link as proof. The Secret World Hellrising Weekend Beta Giveaway Here is the link to the main site. Alienware Arena - Rise With Us after clicking it, go under giveaways. I don't want people in our community to waste money on something they can get for free. Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I feel it deserves to be here.

Account for Sale

The Loss of WOW Players Has Been Curbed

Account Information
    It is said that the loss of WOW gold players has been curbed in the Activision Blizzard Q1 telephone conference. Activision Blizzard said in the Q1 earnings conference call held on May 10, 2012. It raised performance expectations and said that the phenomenon of the loss of the World of Warcraft players has been curbed. It as well announced that the next Expansion Pack Mists of Pandaria is being tested .In the next few quarters may re-ignite the interest of the players. Activision Blizzard Q1 earnings conference call held on May 10, 2012, raising the performance expectations, and said that the phenomenon of the "World of Warcraft" players the loss has been curbed. In the past few quarters, the loss of the WOW players would be adversely affected. The investors pay close attention to the number of players who play the World of Warcraft according to the WOW Activision Blizzard's most profitable business, the game's millions of players to bring stability to the Activision Blizzard revenue each month. The World of Warcraft has been 7 years old. Over the past few quarters, the number of players in the game is a steady decline. The number of players is 10.2 million in the first quarter, which is unchanged compare to the previous quarter, but lower than the 11.4 million in the first quarter last year. Activision Blizzard's Blizzard Entertainment CEO Mike Morhaime, said on a conference call: "To maintain the level of the users number has put us in a favorable position." Tipps :wow Gold, wow gold kaufen ,wow Gegenst?nde, wow Powerleveling des Online-Spiel Teras sind guenstigest und sicherste bei uns! Offizielle Webseite://rsyeeha/World-of-Warcraft-US/

Account for Sale

[WTT] The Secret World "CLOSED" beta key

Account Information
    Sup , Just got my hands on another The Secret World CLOSED Beta key. This is the CLOSED beta, that means it's LIVE right now. You can start playing as soon as you download the client, closed beta has access to the majority of game content. (The weekend betas ONLY have access to London and Kingsmouth.) Sold the last for $100, however getting close to launch I am willing to take a lot less. Honestly I am trying to get my hands on a copy of ARMA II:CO on Steam. But will also consider offers. I am a reputable trader here on , as well as steam. I am ID verified, and Paypal verified. If you are interested in checking out this crazy game. Please PM here.

Account for Sale

Runescape account 132 cb

Account Information
    Hey guys, selling a main i've worked on for 6 years, reason for selling is because im going to be starting a new account. I'll take RSGP, Paypal. : Ryzter1994 You'll receive all information (original owner) Post below offers, may the best man win!

Account for Sale

The Secret World - Serial-Key with Pre-Order bonuses

Account Information
    Greetings guys. For those interested, I can sell TSW pre-order keys (you can redeem right away to enter beta weekends) for 48$ over Moneybookers or Paypal. You can use those keys for NA and EU. Just contact me if interested.

Account for Sale

OMEGAWOW.eu Mage 80 - Human Alliance - Full Wrathfull

Account Information
    Item name: EU wow level 80 mage Item type: Omegawow.eu Account with mage lvl 80 in it Payment Method: PayPal Payment Amount: I will take seriously any offer. Info on it: Im selling my lvl 80 mage on Omegawow.eu server. He is full wrathfull, About 6,300 gs. He have engineering and jawelcrafting maxed on it. He is one of the best geared mages on my side. For more info, contact me through forum. Regards.

Account for Sale

MOP die natürlichen Funktionen

Account Information
    MOP die natürlichen Funktionen: 1, aus der aktuellen Design-Konzept, BLZ wird auf die gleiche Stufe in etwa das gleiche Einkommen in PVE gesetzt. 2, das Problem der Existenz von Schichten von Talent Dienstprogramm Overlay ist, wird es mehr Veränderungen, wie die Rolle der bestehenden beruflichen Fertigkeiten Talent sein, wird der letzte Tropfen, der das Kamel bricht sein. 3 sind die beiden Trends, die Talente von einer Punkt-Methode ist ein Schritt, frisch, immer wieder verbesserte explosive Kraft / Ausdauer / Lebensfähigkeit nur betont ein Uhr die anderen zu ignorieren, ist ein weiterer eine umfassende, wo der füllen, wo die Mutter nicht mehr um mich keine Sorgen fehlt Talent. 4, ist die berufliche Bilanz zu erschweren, nie Balancing. Waschen Talent Division mit Inschriften Inschriften Pulver direkt ändern Sie die Zeit mit einer Drei Talent Talent Ideen sind schwach platzen. 6, die MOP, treffen Sie auf den Feind noch explosiver als die vorherige / mehr Kontrolle / mehr Ausdauer, mit einer Vielzahl von Talenten Fähigkeiten wird interessanter und widerliche Menschen. ,Tipps :wow Gold, wow gold kaufen ,wow Gegenst?nde, wow Powerleveling des Online-Spiel Teras sind guenstigest und sicherste bei uns! Offizielle Webseite:********** - World of Warcraft US,World of Warcraft US Gold,WoW Gold

Account for Sale

BOPs account

Account Information
    hey, i would like to sell my black ops account for 20 euros. i'm selling it because i don't play it anymore. my - reinholds530760

Account for Sale

wow gold Warum so billig? ?

Account Information
    5.60欧元 [ 详情 ] 20000谢文东+额外10%的黄金 11.14欧元 [ 详细信息 ] 30 000 + 10%的额外谢文东金 16.69欧元 [ ********** - World of Warcraft US,World of Warcraft US Gold,WoW Gold ] 50 000 + 10%的额外谢文东金 27.83欧元 [ 详细内容 ] 60 000 + 10%的额外谢文东金 33.38欧元 [ 详细内容 ] 70 000 + 10%的额外谢文东黄金 38.92欧元 ********** - World of Warcraft US,World of Warcraft US Gold,WoW Gold

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.