MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    LoL East account to a steam acc (Css needed)

Account Information
    Hey there, i am looking to trade my LoL account for a Steam account, there has to be Css on it, and hopefully a bit more games. I've used around 1000 DK money on it that means around 140 EUR. it has 22 Skins, Astronaut teemo and Pulsefire also. the ELO is only at 1160 i think, but you can get it up fast again. But add me on (Juugs1803) if you have a steam account with css and more. i will be sending Pictures and such over if you want.

Account for Sale

Runescape gold 10% bonus!

Account Information
    The 200million account game ---- Runescape is the No.1 Free Online Multiplayer Game. Enjoy the freedom our gold service gives you to explore the game at your leisure. Starting this summer, we at . will hold a special Runescape Gold 10% Bonus Promotion. From 26th June 2012 to 31st July 2012, all our customers will receive an amazing extra 10% gold for buying Runescape gold. Fast and convenient, order now!

Account for Sale

Want to buy starcraft 2 eu cd key!

Account Information
    Hey, im looking for a starcraft 2 european cd key, im giving 30$ for it. It has to european, and im not interested in accounts.

Account for Sale

NA/EUW ELO boost service wit 2400/2100 duo service.

Account Information
    Hello fellow League players, me and a couple of my friends have been doing ELO boost service for a while. One of them is a pro player who's ELO was 2450+ but now 2200, couple of other players are 2100. Me and my friends can prove who we say we are by adding you in-game if needed. We will require you not to play ANY rank while we are boosting the accounts and to add your own account on a smurf due to the fact you might sign us off on accident. The way payment works is half upfront, then half when we're halfway through. All payments shall be through paypal. ELO Boost Service NA: $20 per 100 ELO: 0-1200 $25 per 100 ELO: 1200-1300 $30 per 100 ELO: 1300-1400 $40 per 100 ELO: 1400-1500 $50 per 100 ELO: 1500-1600 $60 per 100 ELO: 1600-1700 $70 per 100 ELO: 1700-1800 $80 per 100 ELO: 1800-1900 $1 per ELO: 1900-2.1k If you are looking to get boost more then 2.1k we will tell you the price or if any # shall be provided. You can contact me on : e.don12 Privacy Notice: All ELO jobs are private, we shall not give out any information about you getting a boost but only for vouches. Refunds: If we cant finish the job, all the money shall be refunded if we can't finish the job but we always finish all jobs. Here are some pictures of the ELO boost service we have worked on and finish: ://i47.tinypic/2j0e00n.jpg EU-W first 43 games. i49.tinypic/2rei2gx.jpg NA from 900 - 1660 i45.tinypic/2vaz43a.jpg NA from 900-1499 (til he lost some games by himself.) i49.tinypic/2llbjw6.jpg NA 1350-1800 (we are currently working on this account) NOT ALLOW POST A LOT SINCE IM NEW TO THIS WEBSITE! JUST COPY AND PASTE THE PICTURES Some of my vouches from: ://********ers/forum/lea...o-service.html Originally Posted by Bzy1254 Just had him boost me from 1350-1700, took him less than a week! Very great person to talk to, always on and also stream for me to watch! I would ask this service again! He also ask me to vouch so here I am. Thank you again for the great service! Originally Posted by buddylover2121 Bought service from him and he did great! Raised me up 100 elo quickly which I am grateful for. Also showed me some pointers to help me out.

Account for Sale

RuneScape Account Lv137, 289/331 Quest Points, 104 Dung, 99 Smithing & Mining

Account Information
    Item name: Lv 136 RuneScape Account Item type: RuneScape Account Payment Method: PayPal Payment Amount: $100 Contact Info: Lonelydru1d on Info on it: I've played RS since 2004, quit throughout the years. My recent time quitting was in 2010. I had considered selling my account before then, but I wasn't sure if I was ready to just part with an account I had been playing for so long. After not playing for 2 years now and playing other MMOs/games, I've moved on and I'm ready to part with my account. In the bank pictures below, you'll find the stats on the account and some left over items on the account. The account also has access to RuneScape Classic. However, I don't have any pictures of the stats on there because its been so long and I don't have members to login RSC. However, in Classic, the account is 110 Combat, has every quest done, access to Legend's Guide, 88 Mining, full set of rune, dragon axe, tons of mith bars, coal and ores, ~10k lobsters/swordfish/shark (if I remember correctly), tons of runes and roughly 2 or 3m gold. Upon buying the account, you will receive the password, contact info, email request change to the email of your choosing. This account has NO recoveries set. Pictures:

Account for Sale

WTS The Secret World Pax romana.

Account Information
    WTS The Secret World Pax romana. All server,all factions. Btw,wts different kinds of QL3 weapon and gear! Pm me or :bobrolee Thank you!

Account for Sale

EU/Eu.Battle Account for Sale!

Account Information
    Dear Ladies n Gentleman! I would like to sell my full Eu.Battle Account with the following games contained in it: - World of Warcraft (with all of the expansions up to Cataclysm, also got a few smaller n bigger chars on it: lvl80 Undead Mage, lvl85 Tauren Drood"well geared", and with a few 10k of gold) - StarCraft II - Wings of Liberty - StarCraft I - WarCraft 3 + Frozen Throne - Diablo II + LoD - and a lot of achievements if that counts(for some1) The Account is fully capable and functional, hasnt been banned or such. The only reason for my sell is cause I got bored of these games and wont using em anymore, but hopefully they will find a new and good master If you got any further questions plz feel free to contact me through mail "johncdenton@" or : jc_one_6 Further note, I prefer to use Paypal for the transaction. The Price for the account is: 76Euros//93Dollars, whichevere you prefer (the price is the same just differs in the conversion)

Account for Sale

Trading my OrderandChaos account !

Account Information
    Hey guys, i am trading my account on orderandchaos for lord of the rings online account in lvl 40+ :) So here is the the info about the account : There are 1 of 4 characters on the account. 1: Lvl 46 Male - Orc - Warrior Is on Europe - Stone Island You can change the server anytime. There are subscription membership until 11/8/2012 (I can buy a few months more) He have 14 golds, 14 silver and 55 cobber (I now its not so much, i used all 600 i had) Weapon: Slave Hunter`s Spike (BLUE) Damage: 146-154 Damage per second: 46,9 Speed: 3,2 (Two-Handed) Helmet: Shadow Fiend's Helmet (BLUE) Necklace: Ariel`s Soul (BLUE) Shoulderpads: Blood Tower Elite Plate Pauldrons (GREEN) Cloak: Doomsday Cloak (GREEN) Chestplate: Restrained Desire Chestplate (BLUE) Ring 1: Heroic Ring of Flame Resistance (GREEN) Ring 2: Corrosion Ring of Holy Resistance (GREEN) Gloves: Shadow Fiend`s Gloves (BLUE) Pants: Devil Warriors Legplate (GREEN) Boots: Shadow Fiend`s Boots (BLUE) Bow: Iron Based Composite Bow of the Guardian (GREEN) Stats: HP: 3473 Strength: 193 Stamina: 165 Agility: 75 Wisdom: 25 (Not good but, im a warrior) I also have some spells, but not so many. Im in a very good clan with 22 members included me. I have 30 slots in my bag and 48 slots in my storage box. If you have a question, send me mail on : OrderAndChaosBoy@

Account for Sale

Selling my Blizzard account

Account Information
    I'm the real owner of this account, I've had it since since 2005. I haven't touched the WoW account in about a year, and D3 got boring really quick to me. I'd like to get $60 just to pay for my D3, couldn't really care less than the WoW love you. Either reply here for PM.

Account for Sale

Collector's NA SC2, EU SC2, D3, and WoW

Account Information
    Selling Collector's SC2 with 4500+ achievement points on NA, EU Sc2 account, Collector's D3 with Lvl 60 DH and a few other leveled characters, and WoW up to WotlK collector's with 7 different lvl 80's with 30k+ gold. PM me offer.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.