MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Buying - Project 1999 (PVE) Platinum / Items

Account Information
    Contact me at: email: platlord99@ aol instant messenger: platlord thanks

Account for Sale

Continent of the Ninth Seal ( C9 )account

Account Information
    Selling C9(Continent of the Ninth Seal) account with 5000 webzen coins ( EU / NA account ) Price: 30$ paypal

Account for Sale

>>> Elo Boost Service up to 2,2k Fast/Reliable/Professional/ Fair Prices p>
    Account Information
    Hello League Of Legends Summoner! I am Kaj and I am playing League of Legends since the Beta days back in 2009. My maximum Elo is 2,411 on the EU-West Server. Me and 2 friends of mine recently decided to give other players the opportunity to get the rewards of playing at a higher elo (and ofc we want some extra pocket money). Why would I want a higher elo? There are many advantages of having a higher Elo, i will just list some of them: - You learn faster: The constant challenge of facing high skilled players forces you to adjust to their playstyle and play better - Less Rage: People with higher Elos have a better attitude towards the game and rage less. You will have more fun in your games! - The Prestige: People will more likely play with you because they see your elo. You can easily find teams in the ingame chatrooms and smile at your friends who cant get out of the so called Elo Hell. - The Rewards: At the end of each season, all League of Legends players are rewarded by their elo with special Skins, Trims etc. Dont miss those rewards! How does your service work? To cut it down to one sentence: We will play tryhard with your account until we reach the Elo you want us to reach. Many players will now become suspicious, this is completely understandable. Please take your time to read the following paragraphs which answer your questions. We offer our customers a high quality service and want to make sure that you not only get your dream Rating, but also that recommend us to your friends. We have 4 importantquality features: Speed Once you the formalities are done and you have payed, we will provide a fast Elo Push. We will start playing instantly. You will be surprised how fast high elo players will boost your elo. The win ratio is above 90%, this means that you will most likely gain at least 100 elo per day. We cant guarantee a 100% win ratio (We dont think any player can guarantee this, because love you happens) but we often finish our job without losing a game (this doenst apply for high elo pushes). If we are unable to provide a fast service (e.g. surprising delays of any kind), you will get your money back. Professionalism We understand Elo pushing as our job and take every customer seriously. Dont mind asking for special wishes, its your account and our service will adapt to your needs. We always tryhard, we will never rage or violate the Summoners Code. We have a good gaming attitude.There has never been a case where a customer lost his account after our Elo Push service due to a ban. We push on all servers. Anonymity We will never talk to anyone from your friendslist. Our job is to play and win with your account as fast as possible. Once our job is done, we will never log in with your account again. None of your friends will notice that you have gained your elo via a Elo Boost Service. Safety The money is payed via paypal before we start pushing. We know this might be a problem for some players, but we have to make sure that we dont waste hours of hardcore gaming and dont get payed afterwards. If you dont feel good about paying a big amount first, you can order a small Elo Boost first. After this "test raise" you can purchase a bigger amount of Elo. Prices 0001-1400 = 27 Euro per 100 Elo ("Out of Elo Hell") 1400-1600= 32 Euro per 100 Elo ("Gold Reward") 1600-1700= 36 Euro per 100 Elo ("Prestige") 1700-1800= 40 Euro per 100 Elo ("Prestige Pro") 1800-1900=45 Euro per 100 Elo ("Prestige Master") 1900-2000=50 Euro per 100 Elo ("Platinum Reward") 2000-2200= # (please contact us on ) Finish your boost guaranteed within 24h = +3 Euro (contact us, not always available) If you are interested after reading this or if you have any questions, dont hesitate to contact us via : Kaj_Ascandiaor email: [email protected] Please be careful: If you post any screenshots or give us feedback, make sure that you remove all names to keep everything anonymous. Thank you! Thank you for your Trust in us! Kaj, Meraldin, Um4ril

Account for Sale

*Android* Order and Chaos - Warrior 60 + 750 GOLD

Account Information
    Hey guys, Want to sell: lvl 60 warrior (human female) account on European Hall of Blade server with +750 GOLD and MASTER FOUNDRY CRAFTSMAN! Payment: via PayPal, Starting Bid: 150 euros - Lasts for a 3 days - post here Buyout: 200 euros (to negotiate) Photo: For that amount u get like 450 gold from gameloft, so i think its worth it Buyout mail for contact: bartek.rofl@ or PM

Account for Sale

Loaded Battle Net Account - $1500 or Best Offer

Account Information
    I am selling my Battle Net account which includes all of the following down below. I no longer have time to play so I am looking to find my account a good home where someone else will enjoy it while I make some cash for all the hard work and time I put into these games. I am the original owner and have all the relevant information that might be required. I will accept Western Union, Moneygram, or a U.S. Postal Money Order. I am not taking any other forms of payment such as Paypal so dont bother asking. I am also not interested in trading this account for anything you might have. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks for your time... - 2 World of Warcraft Accounts - Both Cata Enabled Level 85 Goblin Rogue Level 85 Orc Warlock Level 85 Tauren Druid Level 85 Human Death Knight Over 125 Pets Many Rare and Hard to obtain Mounts including a Spectral Tiger Over 30k gold 12545 Achievement Points - Diablo 3 Level 60 Demon Hunter 96360 Dps - Completed Inferno Level 60 Barbarian and 60 Monk Magic Find Set (12 pieces) Infernal Staff of Herding Plenty of Disenchanted Mats and Gems Over 9.5 million gold 3030 Achievement Points - Star Craft 2 3220 Achievement Points - Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos - Collectors Edition - Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne - Authenticator Included

Account for Sale

Counter-Strike:Global Offense (CS:GO) gifts

Account Information
    Hello, I'm selling Counter-Strike:Global Offense (CS:GO) gifts. Have about 4-5 in stock I can show you sreenshots/or you invate me to your friends list and see my games in inventory price: 10eur each payment via: paysafecard ukash moneybookers (not accepting paypal) always willing to use secure as long you cover the fees : partyrockxd12

Account for Sale

Dota 2 Steam account

Account Information
    Hello, I'm selling dota 2 steam account. I can show you sreenshots/or you invate me to your friends list and see my games in inventory price: 10 eur payment via: paysafecard ukash moneybookers (not accepting paypal) always willing to use secure as long you cover the fees : partyrockxd12

Account for Sale

Shootmania Beta keys ~got 8-10 in stock~

Account Information
    Hello, I'm selling shootmania beta keys Have about 8-10 in stock I can show you sreenshots/or you invate me to your friends list and see my games in inventory price: 10eur for x 2 payment via: paysafecard ukash moneybookers (not accepting paypal) always willing to use secure as long you cover the fees : partyrockxd12

Account for Sale

**Android** Order and Chaos EPIC Ranger/Monk/Mage/Warrior acc

Account Information
    WTS Android account on american arcadian forest server: 3 lvl 60s--ranger,monk, and mage, and a lvl 10 warrior--same account Subscription until AUGUST 15 2012 Ranger (lvl60) (Human Male): Gear: Keen track killer gear epic 4/6 (head shoulder hands and foot)+ Reinforced stelth hunters coat and stealth trousers Weapons: Black lotus, reinf devs dagger, SUNSAYA, battle axe of the eristars, carrion long bow, ultimate armor crossbow trinkets: Discliplined mark x1, champions brand x1 (+61 ranged power), runes fingerstall, ansuris throphy, kermodes tear x2. Necklace: Power infused necklace, dark assasins necklace, contraint necklace Cloak: hidden cloak and planet cloak of barbarity Rings: Biting rings x3, crystal ring of eagle eye x2, dark assasin ring, original ring, cerulem gem ring Pet: unbounded orange petrosaur hatchling other: includes recipes, symbols (generals, etc), health pots.. Gold: 134 gold Soul Signets: 83 PvP kills: 3,667 Monk: lvl 60 (Male Elf) Gear: Healer of God 6/6 rune set, furious holy punishers shoes, furious holy punishers hood. Weapon: crystall skull dagger, life chain totem, soul soothing staff x2, hf of healing, hf of water, floating cloud stick, ultimate armor crossbow trinket: Devout marks x2, silver brooches, gingulars beads, barstikar honor, power arm guard, kermodes tear x3 necklace: Infinite energy, radical guard. Cloak: waterboarding, bm of fire, wallow evil cloak Rings: Infinite energy, magic excited, crystal ring of slavation x2, black heart, withered ring of salvatoin, original ring Pet: orange petrsaur hatchling (bound) other: scraps, symbols (champions, etc) recipes, EXTRA ESSENCES: death x4, eristars x1. Mana pots.. Gold: 310 gold Soul Signets: 430 PvP kills: 116 (total heal power= 684 highest on server) (pvp gear--total hp= 6.4k hp) Mage lvl 60 (human male) Gear: 5/6 rune (need 1 erister ess for 6/6)+ reinf concil mage cloth, panic shoulderpads, reinf blue moire skirt (crit gear) Weapon: dirk and orb, stick of truth seeker, ultimate armor crossbow trinket: swamp eye x2, ultajins wisdom, elfs harpin. necklace: infinite energy (for crit) Cloak: bm of sorcery, swallow evil cloak. Rings: magic excited, withered ring of sorcery, crystal ring of erudition Pet: cold stream fishfolk fledging other: recipes, scraps, symbols (champions-x6 stacks of 5), Mana pots.. Gold: 100 gold Soul Signets: 75 PvP kills: 656 Warrior: lvl 10 (orc male) comes with original email TAKING SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY. EMAIL: gaming909@ Price starts at $199 or BUY IT NOW FOR $249 I can negotiate prices. (I ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENT THROUGH PAYPAL gift only)

Account for Sale

My SMITE key for YOUR dota 2 key. WoW:P or GW2.

Account Information
    Currently have 3 keys. Looking for Dota 2 key. WoW:Mist of pandaria Guild Wars 2 key. Only one I am will to trade 2 of is dota 2. Please post here and pm if interested!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.