MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling "The Secret World" Gold / Pax Romana

Account Information
    As per the title, I'm selling TSW "gold" or Pax Romana. I have a positive track record of selling AoEO gold and Swtor Accounts on this site and others. Current Prices: $10 - 500k $15 - 1000k $20 - 1500k $25 - 2000k And so on... We can work out discounts for larger amounts as well Contact me via: aec88d3635896fe20e8f94ac462b61 @ . com Private Message We can go from there, Paypal only please Account Sold

Account for Sale

Selling End of Nations Closed Beta Key

Account Information
    Selling End of Nations Closed Beta Key: 25$

Account for Sale

[Donator/Id Verified] Cody's Runescape Gold Buying Shop [PP][+MORE][$50,000+Traded]

Account Information
    Cody's RS Gold Buying Shop Many of you know me from the D3 section, but i also buy rs gold ! Contact Info : cody_d3@hush : cody_d3 Payment Methods Paypal: My preferred method for BUYING gold. I can send money instantly with my business verified PayPal account. Interact Email Transfer: I can send money instantly with no fees to Canadians. Western Union: I can send and receive money via WU. I can send online or go to the store located near by. Money Gram: Works the same way as WU. International Bank Trasnfer: I can send bank transfers. Other methods: If i have not mentioned a method that you would like to use, please talk to me about it. More than happy to use other methods. Vouches + Link to D3 shop: CLICK HERE Order Form: Amount of gold: /: Have you already added me:

Account for Sale

The Secret World Game Account && Smite Keys

Account Information
    Bought it, didnt feel like playing it much. Looking to let it go it has whatever days left probably 20+ at this moment. Looking to sell PM me offers, but will trade it for a GW1 account with Hall of Monument Points, thats all i really want. I have 2 Smite Keys i am willing to dispose of, at the moment i can trade or sell Really looking for GW1 stuff but PM me offers im open to a lot. Got a steam account i want to get rid of as well, it has CS:S and HL2 i believe fairly old but some good games to get into

Account for Sale

5x ps3 LittleBigPlanet Karting Beta key

Account Information
    LittleBigPlanet sent out the first batch of LittleBigPlanet karting closed beta keys today. I have 5 codes. looking to sell it around 5usd This is the first batch of testers accepted. I do not own a PS3. This game is going to be huge. paypal gift payment only. if interested pm me here or me - liew.hl1 if you do not have or account here, you can send me a email - liewhl87@ proof - ://i45.tinypic/30tp36d.jpg

Account for Sale

WTT Level 30 lol account for Sc2 account

Account Information
    Looking to trade my level 30 lol account its on na west and wanting to trade for a Sc2 account

Account for Sale

[iOS] Order and Chaos Account - Epic Warrior + Monk and Ranger

Account Information
    I quit OnC a while ago and would like to sell my account for a few dollars. I haven't logged in for a while and am listing the gear off the top of my head. I would, of course, log in and be willing to take screenshots (or meet you in game) for you to inspect. The main character is a 60 male orc warrior with the following gear: 6/6 strong defenders armor 2/6 violent killers armor (and the rest of the rune blues) Lava kings trident (2h) A blue 1h for tanking Wall of Honor Windcutter a variety of interchangeable green accessories - sta/def/atk Two lower level trinkets (rkn kermode trinket and umbra gap trinket) The monk is a 60 female undead: Both rune sets The ranger is a 60 female elf: Archer rune set The account has minimal runes and little gold. I am not sure what the warrior is specced, I stopped after the recent talent altering patch. I'd like to use paypal for the transaction, not gold or an itunes card. I am selling this account for cheaper than Gameloft sells the equivalent amount of runes. Just pm.

Account for Sale

Ether Saga Gold East Cost ( Fort Phoenix)

Account Information
    I have some gold to sell in ether saga East Cost, if you interested post here or add me on : renan210490

Account for Sale

flyff account:2 chars

Account Information
    hello i sell my flyff account there are 2 char on the account the account is on the server tanuki its a ringmaster lvl 72 has 100k penya but got some stuff and the stuff is 100mil worth acrobat van lvl 22 has 100k penya if you want some more information just ask me

Account for Sale

Planetside 2 Priority/Early access Beta Keys

Account Information
    I've only a few of these Planetside 2 early/priority access keys left. So if you want in, you should act quickly and buy one of these keys now as they've been moving fast. I only have 10 left and these keys sell for $35 (USD) each or $30 if you can send the money as a gift. The keys have been verified to work across different regions, so it doesn't matter if you are in the United States, Australia, Germany, the UK, they should work flawlessly. Payments through paypal only. I am a trustworthy individual, I've got nothing to gain by scamming anyone. As such, I want these sales to go as smoothly and as quickly as possible for both parties. Please contact me via PM or at my other points of contact displayed below, so we can talk about the details. Contact Info: AIM: Raginfox81 : Raginfox : Mikeflores2@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.