MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Planetside 2 Priority Beta Key

Account Information
    Looking for a PS2 priority beta key. PM Me (must be priority or an account already invited to tech test)

Account for Sale

Selling/Trading SMITE Beta keys! CHEAP!

Account Information
    So I've decided to get rid of my SMITE Beta keys. So now I want to sell my SMITE Keys cheap, or trade them against something! So come with trade offers or pay 2$ per key with paypal. So summary: 1 key = 2$ or trade CS:GO, MoP or DotA 2 Payments will go through paypal

Account for Sale

World of Warplanes Closed beta key

Account Information
    Selling World of Warplanes Cosed beta key 25$ paypal only.

Account for Sale

Tera Online CE (EU)

Account Information
    Selling my Tera Online Collectors Edition for €50,- NEW PRICE €20,-! Additional ingame items contain an unique mount and 2 items, offline extra's are: - Art book - Soundtrack - Map of TERA - Wallpaper (only digital CE) (Copy+paste it since I can't insert links) i44.tinypic/2556jxt.jpg i39.tinypic/34dm0bs.jpg Payment will be done via PayPal Contact either via PM or :suczkalol EDIT: NEW PRICE

Account for Sale

[H] Smite Key [W] DotA 2 Key

Account Information
    Have 3 keys. Can trade 3 keys for 1 DotA 2 key.

Account for Sale

selling end of nation beta(not alpha) 5 usd

Account Information
    i selling end of nation beta( not alpha) account for 5 usd it come in as a account interested party can me - liew.hl1 if u dun have any of this can send me a email - liewhl87@ proof ://i48.tinypic/2zxulpk.jpg paypal gift payment only __________________

Account for Sale

FireFall Beta Key

Account Information
    looking to buy a firefall beta key offer me

Account for Sale

Guild Wars 2 Beta Keys (EU) for 20-22 July (beta weekend)

Account Information
    Hi!! I've got some keys for the GW2 Beta Weekend (EU Keys) of this month (the one from 20 to 22) and I would like to ask if anyone is interested on it. Just PM me asking about costs and more information ^^

Account for Sale

Elo Hellper Services, League of legends

Account Information
    League of Legends Elo Hellper Services Hello everyone! Please allow me to introduce myself. I run Elo Hellper Services, which is a business that helps YOU, the Player, get from the Elo you currently are to the Elo you deserve. We understand that sometimes Elo Hell can drag you down to an Elo you don't enjoy, and we can help you get to where you belong & where you want to be. We offer our services on the N.A. and European Servers, although we charge 10$ extra per 100 elo on the european servers due to high latency while playing (230ms +) I'm currently a 2,000+ Elo Platinum Level Player. I also understand what it takes to carry a team to victory even if you have feeders or uncooperative players. This means that I can get your account to the Elo you deserve with a high win/loss ratio and very good ranked stats, which also reflects well on you! I offer my services to anyone, no matter your Elo! I can get you to where you want. If you have less than 20 Ranked games played, ask us about receiving a #! 0000 - 1200 ELO : 25$ per 100 elo 1200 - 1600 ELO : 30$ per 100 elo 1600 - 1700 ELO : 40$ per 100 Elo 1700 - 1800 ELO : 55$ per 100 Elo We also offer Priority Elo Boosting. Your account will be boosted at a faster rate and we'll also exercise caution to achieve a 100% Win/Loss Ratio. (Prices may vary) If you're more confident with your own ability to Solo Queue, but just feel like you don't fully understand the tactics it takes to get out of your current Elo Bracket, I also offer COACHING! 1-on-1 Coaching : $15/ Hour I'm a well trusted player who plays 6+ Hours a day. This means that you can believe you'll receive what you ask for in a timely manner. I can also offer you the additional benefit of being available to talk on (KuroKaosu) when working for you. We can also schedule specific times to help you if you're wanting to play at a specific time. Now that I've explained what I can do for you, I'd like to let you know how you can contact me. Here's a link to my main thread with screenshots and vouches from multiple customers. [WTS] Elo Hellper Services, League of legends E-Mail: Dieko_137@ : KuroKaosu

Account for Sale

DotA 2 invites for steam

Account Information
    I want to sell dota 2 invites that let you play the game on steam $10 dollars each through paypal I have a verified paypal account~ pm me and we'll get in contact! or post

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.