MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Cylon account - picon - battlestar galactica online

Account Information
    I want to sell this account as it hasn't been used in a long time. I don't play the game anymore so i'd rather someone else use it. I put a lot of work into this. Cylon Picon Server LVL 36 Ships owned - Advanced Raider, Heavy Raider, War Raider, Advanced Wraith, Nidhogg. Lot's of high end upgrades on each ship and loads of resources including some special items in inventory. Will provide username and i'll reset the password for you too (you can choose your own afterwards). Not sure how much to ask so i'll say £50. If anyone also wants to trade for a SWTOR or STO account then i'm game. Hit me up.

Account for Sale

WTS GW/GW2 account LINKED

Account Information
    Heyo guys, so im no longer interested in guild wars 2 so im selling my guild wars 1 and guild wars 2 account. It currently has 28/50 HoM and it will have early acesss for guild wars 2 launch. Looking for WoW gold in return. Inbox me offers.

Account for Sale

perfect world international 102 r8 wiz and more ( raging tide best pve server)

Account Information
    r8 wiz - +5 -+7 gear demon skills and more, the buyer gets everything 87sin- good aps gears and so on... 78 seeker- tt70 gear and more 59 psy- not much on this player email me at : [email protected]

Account for Sale

LO BOOSTING CHEAP AND ONLY FOR PAYSAFES xD

Account Information
    Im doing elo boosts and accepting paysafe code payment as im trying to complete my skin collection. Quick boosts already done quite a few and very successful as you see in the screenshots lessons can also be done too 2k plat player help me get skinzzzzzzzz add me on : ahsanpao13

Account for Sale

LOTRO RIDERS OF ROHAN Beta Keys

Account Information
    I have couple of LOTRO Riders Of Rohan Beta Keys for sale. Beta is currently scheduled for August. Im not 100% sure but i think that testing will require VIP account (do research yourself before buying). ATM you can redeem this keys on free account but you must also setup subscription. I read that is possible to setup subscription without being charged but i dont know the details. As i say - do some research before buying. If you have questions PM me here or email me: kabraxis22@ I accept Verified PayPal only as a payment option. Im also verified PayPal user. PRICE: 20$ per key PS. I checked and it seems that beta is up and running already: ://massively.joystiq/2012/07...deo-and-launc/

Account for Sale

battle net account (wow account 6 x 85's - and diablo 3)

Account Information
    Hello i want to sell my battle account including wow cataclysm with 6x85's and 1x81lvl all of them on burning legion alliance, Death knight 85 (herb/mining) Priest 85 ( enchanting/jc) Mage 85 ( inscriptioner) (pvp set) Hunter 85 (alchemy/enchanter) Shamman 85 (lvling blacksmith) Rogue 85 (engineer/herb) Warrior 81 in the battle account is also included a Diablo 3 with a demonhunter 60lvl and war of warcraft 3 and frozen throne. I WILL GIVE ALL THE CD KEYS ALL aswell as secret question passwords anything im selling it cause i need the money atm 100eurw. via paypal. more info about the character on pm.

Account for Sale

Secret World - Secret War ONLY Account

Account Information
    This is only the Secret War account with all items acquired to Secret Agent MAX level for the DRAGON faction. I am asking $100 for my time in the game - there is no game key or game asscocited with this account. The items are slightly better than the in-game start items. PM me or email me at mrzeta7@. I use PAYPAL and am verified. It will be up to you to get the game and register it. Zargis

Account for Sale

Guild Wars Beta Weekend Keys, $5, US server

Account Information
    As the title says, I have 2 keys and I'm asking $5 via Paypal for each one, please PM me or post here if you're interested, thanks!

Account for Sale

CHEAPEST ELO PUSH 2.3K player

Account Information
    Hi guys, I'm selling the elo boost up to 2.1k rating. Price: 0-1500 10 euro / 100 elo 1500-1600 15 euro / 100 elo 1600-1700 20 euro / 100 elo 1700-1800 25 euro / 100 elo 1800-1900 35 euro / 100 elo 1900-2000 55 euro / 100 elo 2000-2100 65 euro / 100 elo : balu36666 ONLY EU

Account for Sale

Trading games for Planetside 2 beta key

Account Information
    Can offer: C9(Continent of the Ninth Seal)account with 5000 webzen coins ( worth 50$ ) End of Nations Beta key.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.