MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    3 Tera Online Accounts - Jagged Coast US

Account Information
    : jadd.mmowned@ : jadd-0x Accounts come with characters on them. Add me to discuss price. PayPal verified, or contrib+ only.

Account for Sale

Selling Mists of Pandaria Beta Keys

Account Information
    I'm selling Mists of Pandaria beta keys i got today from keydrawn. will show proof if user want to selling for 30 ,Buyer will have to go first - Only PayPal. (Gift) - Available with PM and on for the trades. (liew.hl1) or email me at liewhl87@

Account for Sale

WTS my SWTOR account with 2 chars on it - cheap!

Account Information
    Hi guys, the game is awesome but can't play anymore, I have to focus on my studies now and stopped playing all games. Characters: 31 Sith Inquisitor This char is an assassin and is just superb in PVP, has a very nice pvp gear and weapon. 18 Imperial Agent This one I was leveling than stopped playing. Has just a plain gear. Lots of credits and equips. Crafting is around mid, so you can get some money on crafting. I have all the info CD keys and etc. This account never been traded or sold, it's a fresh one! Asking for only $40. contact me: obbnixilis@

Account for Sale

Selling my The Secret World Account - cheap!

Account Information
    Selling my The Secret World Account - cheap! Have 2 chars on it, main: Illuminati QL 5 - DPS and Tank (Shotgun / Elementalist) (Server: Leviathan) 600.000 coins 27.400 White Mark of Venice 24 Sequin of Solomon Island With these you can already get some PVE and PVP Gear Have 2 cloth sets already. Second char: Dragon QL 4 - Healer (Fist healing, best healing in game!) (Server: Hudra) 323.000 coins 1.600 White Mark of Venice 47 Sequin of Solomon Island About the servers if you don't know, everything in this game is cross-servers and you can switch server as you want, so it really doesn't matter what server your characters are in! I'm just selling this account cause of my job, can't play it anymore, the game is awesome and you will pay less then original price: US$ 50. Accept Western Union and Paypal. Subscription is active until: 08-15-12 Contact me: obbnixilis@ Please just serious offers, I want a safe trade for me and you.

Account for Sale

#N/A

Account Information
    Hello users I have Starcraft 2 North American (US) cdkey's for sale. PRICE PER CDKEY: $34 Payment is made via Paypal no trades. ALL THE CD KEYS ARE OBTAINED LEGALLY. You will NEVER be banned with them as they're not purchased through credit card fraud. Ive been in the cdkey business for 5 years now i deliver a quick and prompt business here are some threads on other forums showing i have rep. [WTS] ==Starcraft 2 North america cdkeys -$34 each 100% Feedback! Quick and Legit!!== i also sell on where ive sold thousands of cdkeys View Profile: kenshinsd - Trade WoW Accounts - World of Warcraft Account Trading - Before contacting me, post in my topic. contact info: aim: kenshinsd89143 : demonicmage 12 @

Account for Sale

Selling 4 Planetside 2 beta keys

Account Information
    i have 4 Planetside 2 keys i'd like to sell, pm me with a decent offer paypal only of course They are from PCGamer magazines, so they are legit codes to apply to any account. Steam is "Widz" or Steam Community if you have any questions

Account for Sale

[Professional Elo Boost Platinum] Season 1 and 2

Account Information
    Changed name.

Account for Sale

S> Elite Witchblade lvl 50 ( c9 )

Account Information
    Hello ! Do You feel excited about thought of playing max lvled blade dancer and BORED at the same time when u think how many hours You need to spend on boring lvling day by day by day ? This offer is for You then ! Char includes rare 47 lvl ++ sets, rare weapons, and other stuff. Value of items in aproxximately is about 11-12kk ( 5kk in cash + rest in items (like cash shop items etc ) On Char has been used Bag Expansion scroll x3 , so u don't have to worry about having no space ! Interested in being first Blade dancer on server as soon as it's released? I bet You are ! Mail me at andi100@myself

Account for Sale

SMITE Closed Beta Key for MoP beta Key

Account Information
    Hello, Just got myself another smite closed beta key. I'm willing to trade it for a MoP key. Regards,

Account for Sale

* ~Gold S1~ |Plat S2| *ELO Boosting for NA

Account Information
    Currently a 2.4k ELO player looking to reach their DREAM ELO so i will be doing elo service for people to get out of elo hell ! I will also be doing coaching! Prices ------- 0-1000=$25 per 100 ELO 1000-1300=35$ per 100 ELO 1300-1600=$40 per 100 ELO 1600-1800-$45 per 100 ELO 1800+=Discuss for further info Vouch and Feedback ------------------ Willing to meet you ingame with my main to prove my real ELO and please feel free to leave feedbacks regardless of good or bad so i can change it up! Contact Info ----------- -pewpewwww Happy boosting! and hope you guys use like my servicespoiler] Some match results of accounts that i have taken

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.