MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Secret World 1 000 000PAX 15€

Account Information
    Hi everybody i have for Secret World 1 000 000PAX on Huldra server want for it 15€ on PayPal Tnx

Account for Sale

WTS Planetside 2 Beta Key! Alpha Member!

Account Information
    Currently selling a Planetside 2 Beta Key with Alpha member benefits (meaning you get a special emblem and gun when the game launches) If you are interested please PM me here or message me on @ Rage36 Thank you!

Account for Sale

Two dota2 beta steam gifts for Any cool game/account

Account Information
    I have two that I can gift on steam. I'm looking for some steam games or an account of LoL/D3/WoW. Let me know!

Account for Sale

3x FIREFALL BETA Invites

Account Information
    Hello. I have 3 invites to FireFall BETA to sell. There will be no wipes, there will be no resets, etc.. basically you are buying full and pernament game access. Im verified PayPal user and i accept only PayPal (GIFT) as a payment option. Priice is: 8$ per invite, 15$ for two or 20$ for all three (buy a present for your friends! ) After buying and sending money please provide email so i know where to send invite. If you have any further questions let me know via PM here or via email: kabraxis22@

Account for Sale

NEVERWINTER MMO BETA Key - Rare Thing!

Account Information
    Hi i have pretty rare thing to sell today. Its NEVERWINTER MMO Closed Beta Key. There is small number of ways (currently) that allow you obtain this key (for example Lifetime Cryptic Subscripers get one) so its not easy to get. If someone dont recognize game this is the official site: ://nw.perfectworld/ and nice mmorpg article about upcoming mmo's (its on first place): ://mmorpg/showFeature.cf.../What-Now.html The beta isnt up yet but this key will guarantee you access when Beta Starts later this year (there will be invitations sent in batches). Ofc you can reedem it now to check that is legit. I will send key with instructions how to redeem it ASAP i get the money. Plese make offers here or via PM or (the best and fastest way) via this email: kabraxis22@ I will answer all offers. Im verified PayPal user and i accept only PayPal as a payment option. If you have any question please send me email: kabraxis22@

Account for Sale

Loadout beta keys - steam!

Account Information
    Hi I have four LOADOUT BETA KEYS for sale. They are STEAM keys, you must have STEAM account to activate it and to play Beta. LOADOUT is new MMOshooter. There is site with Beta info and Beta ativation tutorial: Loadout - Create. Customize. Kill! Price is: 8$ per key Im verified PayPal user and i accept only PayPal gift as a payment option. if you have any further questions just let me know and send email: kabraxis22@

Account for Sale

PLANETSIDE 2 BETA ACCOUNT (immediate access to beta)

Account Information
    Hello. I have fresh SOE account to sell. On this account you have activated PLANETSIDE 2 BETA. Why activated? Because i got key and i was not 1005 sure that key is working and only one way to check this is activate it. What you will get: - SOE login - SOE password - email is NOT VERIFIED so you can change it with ease - Secret Q/A is NOT SET so you can set oone for yourself So as you can see this is 100% safe. After you change data (email/SQ/SA) accnout is 100% yours and any rollback is basically impossible (im not doing this anyway ). Price for this account is: 8$ Im verified PayPal user and i accept only PayPal GIFT as a payment option. If you have any questions send me an email: kabraxis22@

Account for Sale

Selling VIP Epicbot Account with multiple pro scripts!

Account Information
    Will take rsgp or paypal pm,post, or add on unbreakablecondom

Account for Sale

Planetside 2, Path of Exile

Account Information
    Greetings. I am selling Planetside 2 instant access account. I have got full account information. The price is only 5 usd(Paypal verified) I am giving account first if you have high reputation. Also, I am selling Path of Exile cbt account too for 5 usd only ;p Please, pm me with your if interested.

Account for Sale

ELO Boosting 0-2000 NA by 2500 ELO Diamond Player

Account Information
    Hello there! If you don't feel like swimming through a wall of text; add HypedELOBoosting on and I will be happy to give you the downlow on everything. Who are we? Hyped ELO Boosting consists of 4 2400+ SoloQ players looking to for a way to burn some time before the season ends. Season 2 is coming to a close, so we thought now would be a good time to get our foot in the door for this before Season 3 starts up! What do we do? We offer a service of boosting your ELO in a few different forms, we offer: -Ranked DUO Queue (We have multiple smurf accounts that we can play with you on) -Ranked Solo Q (We play on your account, you can watch us from a smurf account / spectate.) -Ranked 3v3 (Two of our boosters will play WITH YOU on a new ranked 3v3 team, getting it to whatever rating you desire up to platinum [1650] ELO) {Prices} Ranked SOLO Q (5v5) 0000-1300: $25 per 100 elo 1300-1500: $30 per 100 elo 1500-1700: $40 per 100 elo 1700-2000: $60 per 100 elo Ranked 3v3: A flat, one time charge of $45. One payment and we guarantee you platinum or your money back. Ranked Duo Queue: Discuss with me on and we can work out a fair price. Interested in diamond?? Contact me and we have special offers. Vouches: We are currently new to this forum, and we realize we need to gain some reputation. Thus being so, we are more than willing to do trial games and show you our stuff in exchange for feedback. Just add me on , HypedELOBoosting! We are here for the long run, and have 0 intention of scamming. We are trying to run a fair business, and with such, all PRICES ARE #! We like to be fair and go by what YOU think is fair, so we are willing to bend a bit to make sure you are satisifed. Lessons: Yes, if you are not interested in purchasing anything, we can in fact give lessons. 3 of our boosters have this availability, able to give professional advice on: AD Carry AP Carry Top Lane roles. We would offer the other roles, but we want to create a standard of excellence so we are sticking to our mains. If you have any question, PM me here or add me on . Boosts:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.