MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Order And Chaos Account (Android) with 4 lvl 60s

Account Information
    Hello, I wish to sell my android Order and Chaos account which I have been playing for abt 1 and half year now. I have 4 lvl 60s with full epic armor sets in Tear Coast, American Server and Observation Market, EU server. The following are the detailed items/equipments on my characters... 1. 12/12 Monk (Currently specced military) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rings : Dark Assasin Ring (Epic), Powerful Blow Ring(Epic) , Inifinite Energy Ring(Epic), Magic Excited Ring(Epic), Crystal Ring of salvation, cerulean gem ring, original ring, Rebellious Monks Ring(Epic) Neck pieces: Powerful Blow Necklace(Epic), Dark Assasin Necklace(Epic), Infinite Energy Necklace(Epic), Ariel's Objection Trinkets: 1 Devout Mark(Epic), 1 Disciplined Mark(Epic), 1 Swift Brand(Epic), 2 kermodas tears, 1 silver brooches(Epic), 1 Swamp Eye, Barikstar's Honour Weapons: Heartforger of water, 2 unalloyed katars, Soul soothing staff, Floating Cloud Stick, Life Chain Totem(Epic) Cloaks: Planet Cloak of Barbarity, Planet Cloak of Guile. Miscellaneous: 800+ soul signets and 700+ ingame golds.....some items on chests for auction (2 wall of honors, champions brand recipe book, general symbols, etc etc) 2. 6/6 tank and 3/6 dps warrior (currently specced dps) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rings: Powerful Blow ring(Epic), Radical Guard Ring(Epic) , Withered ring of Guardian, Withered ring of Barbarity, Cerulean gem ring Neck Pieces: Powerful Blow Necklace(Epic), Radical Guard Necklace(Epic), Ariels Objection Trinkets: Strength Lace(Epic), Power Arm Guard(Epic), 1 Consolidated Medal(Epic), Kermodas tear * 2 Weapons: Floating Cloud Stick, battleaxe of eristers, Frontier General's Axe, Reinforced Matted God Decapitator, Evil Crystal Shield. Cloaks: Planet cloak of barbarity Miscellaneous: 50+ soul signet, Reinforced Tripper's Robe(Epic), mountain defenders legguards, steel shadow breastplate, etc 3. 6/6 mage ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rings: Magic Excited Rings(Epic), crystal ring of erudition Neck Pieces: Magic Excited Necklace(Epic), Infinite Energy Necklace(Epic) Trinkets: Elf's Hairpin(Epic), Swamp Eyes * 2 Weapons: Heartforger of Magic, Proud Silar's Dirk, Bloodsoaked Orb Cloaks: Swallow Cloak, Illusion Cloak Miscellaneous: 1050+ soul signets, Reinforced Concilliation magecloth. 4. 6/6 archer specced Ranger ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rings: Cerulean Gem Ring, Dark Assasin Ring(Epic) Neck Pieces: Bloodmoon Trinkets: kermodas tear, Rune's Fingerstall(Epic) Weapons: Red lotus of offense, Red lotus of guile, Wind cutter Cloaks: Planet cloak of barbarity Miscellaneous: Reinforced stealth hunter's coat, 50+ soul signets.... The reason why I am selling my account is because of the lack of update, the game got boring for me with only dungeons farming left to do all the time. I am also in need of immediate money to pay for my college fees as well as get rid of this addiction to Order and Chaos Online. Payments thru paypal only... And serious bidders only please. Drop message in my inbox your offer for the account... I will check message once per day. Thanks

Account for Sale

dota invite and beta key

Account Information
    i have paypal 1Key+2 invites=23$ paypal 1 invite = 6.5$ paypal 2 invite =14 paypal my steam : Steam Community :: ID ::

Account for Sale

RIFT STORM LEGION CLOSED BETA KEYS (weekends)

Account Information
    Hi I have 5 RIFT Storm Legion (expansion) CLOSED BETA WEEKENDS KEYS for sale. These keys are good for all upcoming closed beta events, beginning with the first event, which runs from Oct. 19-24 (this weekend). Price is: 6$ per key Im verified PayPal user and i accept only PayPal gift as a payment option. if you have any further questions just let me know and send email: kabraxis22@

Account for Sale

account BGO, server Sagittaron, SHIPS GREAT VALUE, VERY CHEAP.

Account Information
    LVL 60. SERVER: SAGITTARON The account has the three best ships in the game: War Raider: Advanced level 10 cannons. Liche: No advanced, guns level 6. Nidhogg: No advanced, level 8 guns. Only Nidhogg value is 100 €. Price 70 € (or equivalent in dollars) I can not use the account due to my work, do not miss the opportunity to take this account at a price much lower than the real. 100% SAFE. CONTACT: hjesushh@

Account for Sale

Star Trek Online (NA) Dilithium

Account Information
    Hello! I am looking to sell my Star Trek Online Dilithium. I have ~100,000 total and would like to sell it for $4.50 per 10,000 (so $45 if you want to buy all 100,000 crystals) via PayPal. Contact me at dobbaobba@ to arrange a deal! Thanks!

Account for Sale

2 Loadout, 2 MWO, 3 Smite Beta Key for only one Planetside 2 EU Beta key

Account Information
    Title says everything. PM if you're interested.

Account for Sale

Planetside 2 Beta Keys Instant Access

Account Information
    Selling Planetside 2 Beta Keys with Instant Access Only £5/$8 each Multiple available Payments via Paypal, contact me through PM, in thread or by the methods below if interested and/or have any questions and I will respond as soon as possible. Contact Details: - harry.wright92 Steam - cyanide1992

Account for Sale

WTS Secret World Pax Romana (Ingame Currency)!

Account Information
    Heya guys! Im a currently not selling any more Pax due to interest in other games and stuff irl! I had a good run with TSW and hopefully you buyers that did business with me are having a good time in the game. Thanks! I will most certainly see you around in other games. Be sure to check out other threads coming in the future! If anyone is interested in my main TSW account (not botted with and full of epics for several roles, primary tanking - QL 10.1-10.4 etc) and my bot account, please feel free to PM me here on . The main account got alot of stuff so if you got any interest in getting a "raid-ready" character for the future raids, gimme a shout. /closed ----------------------------------------------------------------- Hello TSW players! I am selling ingame currency pax romana in The Secret World. Game: The Secret World Server: Cerberus (cross-dimension trade is ofc possible) Price (in USD): 10$ per 1000k (1M) Pax Romana 15$ per 2000k (2M) Pax Romana 25$ per 4000k (4M) Pax Romana And so on... For orders above 10.000k, contact me here in a PM for prices . Current stock: - Payment Method: Paypal (as gift) Trading Method: I will meet you up ingame and complete the trade, face-to-face, for your order and once the payment transfer through PayPal is done. Im interested in buying some Pax in TSW from you. What do I do? From the beginning: You send a reply in this thread or if you want you could send me a PM here on forums with your interest in buying a certain amount of Pax Romana and your . When I've added you to (checking these forums a almost daily basis) we will talk further about ingame details, such as your character name (so I can invite you to a group and meet up for the face-to-face trade) When the payment transfer via paypal is complete and I've recieved it - the trade will be completed ingame and you will be another happy customer! Always refer to this thread or if we've already spoken on if you need to contact me. Regards Fitzpatrik

Account for Sale

WTS: Secret World Account

Account Information
    Gday! Im a selling (or trading) my Secret World Account containing the following: Gametime untill: Expired. Bonus Points: 1200 Pre-order Items: Cat, Tee and a Ring (Like almost everyone else ;p) Character: * Illuminati - Male * 21,7% Completion of the Ability Wheel * Almost full QL10 Green gear * Ready for Elite Mode Dungeons * Ready for Questing (+ Story Quest) in Transylvania **** The price for this account is: 20$ (USD)! **** Payment is done through PayPal (as a gift) Contact me here on in a PM with your and we will talk further. You will recieve all the account information when they payment is done and the e-mail will be changed to your own.

Account for Sale

Selling HoN Legacy Account

Account Information
    Selling a HoN legacy account. No stats recorded on it. Selling for 15USD. (Paypal) PM me or email at CelPin2@

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.