MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Level 86 Runescape account 7$

Account Information
    Skills : 75 Attack 62 Strength 61 Defence 77 Ranged 44 Prayer 59 Magic 74 HP Message me on here Or Terriphiying@

Account for Sale

TERA US accounts.

Account Information
    Hi. I am selling my TERA US accounts. 1 account has a 60 sorc with a couple alts/mules. (PvE) 1 account has a 40ish sorc (PvP) and a 30ish warrior (PvE) with few alts/mules. 1 account has a 60 slayer (PvP). PM me here and we can talk about prices and which account you want as well as more info on each one. I have low rep on this site, but I do much much business with the gold sites and EGPAL! Thank you for checking out my post.

Account for Sale

The Secret World account (I'm a donator with 54rep)

Account Information
    Just bought it yesterday, but I didn't like the game, so I'm selling my account, it has an Illuminati with Chaos Magic, he's on the 1st quests in Kingsmouth. Payment method: PayPal Price: 40€! (35€ if you're a contributer or higher) It also includes 1 month of gametime (28 days now) If you have no rep, don't bother contacting me. P.S: Looking for a Diablo 3/WoW account? Check here! :///forums/diab...ml#post2375177 (★ Diablo 3 EU account (33 Wizard) + WoW account (85 Shaman+alts)=40€ [54REP DONATOR★)

Account for Sale

Buying Runescape gp Massively,100% legit,Decent price,Instant payment

Account Information
    We are now buying Tons of Runescape gold. Amount: Unlimited Price: 0.4$/m -0.6$/m (fluctuate with real-time demand) Payment : Paypal (instant) , Libertyreserve (instant), Westernunion (within 12 hours) Reputation : In RMT since 2008 (mainly wow) , trusted buyer with Honest customer support , 20/7 . Please don't hesitate if you have any questions or thoughts. And it would be highly appreciated if you could post here before contacting me Many many thanks =) To contact us the best way is to use our online support link bellow : Live support link : ://2buymore/gold4key/livezilla/chat.php Optional contacts : username (NOT nickname): gold4key ( not gold4key02 ,gold4key. ) : wow@gold4key ICQ : 555786273 WARNING : We only use under our own server gold4key , such as wow@gold4key,not gold4key2@ or anything like that; Our price is based on the market ,if you find to be offered unnormal high price then it's a scam. To avoid from confusion,we always recommend you to use our Live Support. If you still have doubts ,please visit gold4key to make sure you have the right person. All the best Gold4key Team

Account for Sale

Guild Wars 2 Account for Vindictus

Account Information
    So i will trade Guild Wars 2 fresh account including email for Vindictus account with lvl 70 : jrespect

Account for Sale

Lineage 2 Acounts EU Innova (2 Healers nobless)

Account Information
    Roxys - 90lvl (60%) (Elf) TW robe set +3,TW jawels , and some R weapons and etc. - 70 Euro Smtevil - 88lvl (Human) Full R grade(immortal) and etc..... - 50 Euro PM me for details : tishkata1986 PayPal only

Account for Sale

ffxi Rag server 63.8m($4/mil right now !) hurry come friends

Account Information
    I can get you enough gil if u need. 100m per day or more, all servers ok. plz add me then we can talk about it. u can pm me at any time i will reply to u when im online. Thanks for ur guys' support ------Ways to Contact me------- Add my : topgamestar@ or wxl_8915@ Add my : Onlinegameshop my ICQ number: 621271596 ---------- Buying Price ------------ (Dependent Upon Market Value)now price $4.5/mil --------- Trade Method ------------ Increments trade even 1mil is ok ------------ My Payment Options ---------- paypal. westernunion, moneybookers and webmoney(soon)

Account for Sale

selling ffxi gil Best Price($4.5/mil), fast delivery,cheapest and safe

Account Information
    I can get you enough gil if u need. 100m per day or more, all servers ok. plz add me then we can talk about it. u can pm me at any time i will reply to u when im online. Thanks for ur guys' support ------Ways to Contact me------- Add my : topgamestar@ or wxl_8915@ Add my : Onlinegameshop my ICQ number: 621271596 ---------- Buying Price ------------ (Dependent Upon Market Value)now price $4.5/mil --------- Trade Method ------------ Increments trade even 1mil is ok ------------ My Payment Options ---------- paypal. westernunion, moneybookers and webmoney(soon)

Account for Sale

WTS Rogue Feenix Warsong Account!

Account Information
    Hey guys, i now want to sell my Rogue on Feenix Warsong which is one of the best geared rogues on the server. Information about the rogue: Level 60 Undead 300/300 Alch with Distilled Water, Flask of Titans, Supreme Power! 300/300 Engineering Gear: 5/5 Deathdealer's (T2.5) 5/8 Bloodfang (T2) [Belt of Never-ending Agony] [Master Dragonslayer's Ring] [Signet Ring of the Bronze Dragonflight] [Ancient Qiraji Ripper] [Maladath, Runed Blade of the Black Flight] [Bloodfang Bracers] [Cloak of the Scourge] [Onyxia Tooth Pendant] Also got Best in Slot PvP Gear with 2 MSA. For more detailed information add me on : Pontus.Alvarsson I will sell it ASAP. Picture of the Rogue: ://oi50.tinypic/344simd.jpg

Account for Sale

APB account 600$ of in-game worth items! only 58 $!!!

Account Information
    So I've been trying to get rid of every game but gw2 since I only have time to play 1 game not 22.... The accounts has lots of permanent account wide weapons lots of vehicle kits and lots of clothing All the special items, are worth 600$ in the in-game shop 1x crim female r 197 I think 1x enf male r120+ 1x enf female r 110+ Paypal verified : adamskhi

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.