MMing is now allowed

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

After a bit of talking we shall allow it. HOWEVER the staff shall not take any responsibility if you are scammed because it was your fault to even use a MM in the first place fully-well knowing the risks.

If you have proof of a scammer then post it and he/she shall be dealt with.

Oh yeah and don't be stupid with your threads when reporting because

*OMFG A SCAMMER(*$&#%&*(&$#(&%($(*

*HE SCAMEED ME OMFGG*()#%@(&$*

just gets annoying.

Good luck with your trading.

O_O Serius?

If so Count me in lol

DAMN!! BABY!! Lumiere MEME!!!! PLox~

Lumiere you have MSN ? I would like to be one and Doesonkim also :)

There aren't custom titles or anything (well... not anymore) just post your thread and MM away?... o.o;;

Originally Posted by Lumiere

There aren't custom titles or anything (well... not anymore) just post your thread and MM away?... o.o;;

Lumiere why dont you jus tput a sticky and say who is official or not.

That way there will be less spam threads on the trade section. Like wat if there is 12 People that post it then there is no room for the trades. So praticly they are useless.

If I make a sticky of official MMs the I'd have to be responsible for your actions. It would be basically saying "oh he is trustworthy and she is not".

I won't make a list of official MMs however I can make a thread where people can request trades to be MMed if you want.

But wouldnt it screw everything up in the trade section. Then it wont matter because if you have at least +2 feeback people will think you're trust worthy. Then eventually they'll end up scamming and this section in GzP is not doing anything.

It would be the member's decision to use the MM or not (basically if they get scammed it was their problem for trusting "him or her"). You should at least know that much.

Plus feedback doesn't really factor in.

Well i do. But thing is it'll be pretty hard doing it not knowing about who is official and who isnt.

Anyways thanx for allowing MMs again :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.