MM_pl0x ish back?

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

It's probally been 5 months since you've seen me around here. Many of you probally don't even know me..But well I am MM_pl0x. Recently I've heard that some MBM members are using GzP to well .. MM I guess (seeing thats how I became a Official MM on MBM and told them GzP is the best place to start) Anywho when going on my account (MM_pl0x) the pw was changed, I'm not sure how long its been hacked or if he has scammed anyone but yeah. Going on, I was a MM on GzP well .. for 2 months where I was well known and MM'd a lot, helped Lumiere catch scammer cough* fake Soad, Trungie*cough and helped him catch people with mutiple accounts. Anyways I've come back (for this period) because maplebm .. is how you say corrupt atm. NO I'm not asking to MM, I'm here to trade/talk :D.

My last/final thread before leaving:

Basicly this thread was to tell users I'm back and my account was hacked and I wish to have it back.

Good day folks.

Welcome back MM_Pl0x :]

Hi Bryant. :D

bryant u gotta watch out for the people ima list that rnt banned yet

Jessica, Gwen, Pete, bay area (thizz), more ill list more later just becareful of them... just a heads up bryant

i heard u scammed people but i don't believe them. Welcome back and do you remember me? =D

Originally Posted by Gunzman

i heard u scammed people but i don't believe them. Welcome back and do you remember me? =D

I heard this too. Im pretty new here, I wasnt here when you were. Some people were standing up for you saying they thought you got hacked, others were...less supportive. Anyways, I've never had a personal problem with you. So Welcome Back

Yeah my account got hacked which is why I made a new one :/, I haven't scammed anyone though my bro has. Also thanx my peeps o_O

Uh i dont see why Im on the "list" Since i never scammed anyone

Lol Bryant DID get hacked and we both figured that out in a conversation because he asked for the MSN he used for that account and apparently it was

gzp.mm.pl0x@hotmail or something like that and Bryant was just like "WTF??"

Yea... he's telling the truth. He got hacked. And now he's back? *raises an eyebrow*

Well, now we have lots of mms in Gzp as you've seen the ___ MMing service by everyone.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.