MM Services.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Alright, I will be starting to offer MiddleMan services.

*Why would I use Saito (Austin) to MM for me?*

My services are quite cheap. I am reliable. I have MM'ed many times and know tricks that scammers use.

*How do I know I can trust you?*

Well in all honesty, you can never trust a person 100%. I know I have a semi low trade rep on GzP, but I don't really think that should effect your opinion of my services. I have used NexonKiller for a while now, and am quite trusted there. I have made a few trades with people here and outside of GzP, and hopefully they will vouch for my reputation among MapleStory traders.

Here is a link to my NK profile incase you want it: *****************************************************

*How much do you charge?*

Currently, my services are free. Once I have done a good bit of MM's I will start charging.

*When are you able to MM for me?*

Pretty much anytime I am on MSN. I am at school from 7 am to 4 pm EST. I got to bed around 11 pm weekdays. Any times on the weekend are fine.

*How can I contact you?*

MSN: *****************************************************

PM me here.

PM me on NexonKiller.

Email me.

================================================== ================================================== =

My trading requirements:

All parties must be at an agreement prior to the trade.

If applicable, all parties much have checked their account information before the trade to make sure everything is in order.

All parties must leave feedback for the other trader and myself.

================================================== ================================================== =

For anyone planning to flame, criticize, complain, or anything else negative, please talk to me on MSN prior to posting your negative feedback. If you still feel I am at fault for whatever went wrong, feel free to leave negative feedback or a post regarding our situation.

Good Luck Bro

You can trust him, know him for 2 years now. His never scammed, check him up on Nexonkiller and other forums too.

I traded with Saitobishop. He is trustworthy guy.

Trustworthy, believe it or not xD

Everyone else is free. No offense, but comparing yourself to other people, you aren't exactly cheap... -.-

Lol, he is trusted, id use him for a fun experience. D:

Except for the fact he wont trade me his BM

Originally Posted by xcruelshadex

Lol, he is trusted, id use him for a fun experience. D:

Except for the fact he wont trade me his BM

bump~~

Im actually not free all the time. If im busy doing something, and u ask me, i charge 1-2.50$ (depending on how busy)

If im not busy (which is sometimes) i do for free :)

Good luck on your service, Austin.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.