Selling Minecraft OG Account "BookandQuill"

Discussion in 'Minecraft OG Usernames for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by General Forums &, 10/26/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello, I would like to sell my minecraft account. My IGN for the account is "BookandQuill", when you purchase my account you will have full access of it (I no longer wish to use it), you may change everything if you want (Including the email and password).

Plus
    - I am the original owner of the account
    - You will have full access of it (I will no longer use it)
    - The price is a #, feel free to make offers
    - Not banned on any servers
    - Feel free to make any offers

I'm selling this account as I require money, I will not be able to accept exchanges for other accounts sorry!

(Paypal payment, I would also like a middleman, buyer should pay for all fees)

Price: $135 USD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OggyC

OggyC
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    I suggest not purchasing my account from this user. This user copy and pasted my whole post and created a new thread. If you wish to purchase this account please go to my thread: https://www.playerup.com/threads/og-minecraft-account-bookandquill-#-price.4126658/

This user copied and pasted my thread on a competitor website. I will be posting a warning on the competitor site as well.

Message to thread owner:
    Oh and thank you for stealing my thread, surely my original thread will gain more views thanks to this scam thread you have setup. I guess you really do deserve that "High Risk" rank.

3. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: OggyC Re: #2[/trigger]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.