mighta love you up a refund, help please

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by SirSparky, 2/6/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirSparky

SirSparky
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

so i refunded bloomingdales on 1/11, used real last name, fake first name and my home address (but added fake apt number), anyway order was left at the door, chatted em up, said it never arrived easy refund didnt mention an investigation at all.

fast forward to today, had bought some clothes and it was sig required so i open the door and go to sign (was going to refund it so i signed with a fake name lmfao) anyway dude started talking to me and brought it up and was like yeah i left it right here and he said "wanted to ask before the police got involved" so i was like yikes. anyway, he was like so does "fake first name, my last name live here?" and i was like yeah roommate, because i was claiming to be my roommate lol. anyway fast forward he gave me some UPS center number for my roommate (aka myself) to call.

soooo what do i do? lol

this love you was a month ago so idk why they care about it now. should i call and be like yeah it wasnt there when i got back from class but thats happened before since it was just left on the porch and the shipper already refunded payment so im not upset or anything. or should i just not call them?

thx guys

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.