Middlemans for Maplestory

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Maple Story MM thread

MM threads are not allowed in this section, so this thread will serve a purpose in linking the traders to the MM threads.

To be qualified to be added to this list:

1. 10 + feedback (positive of course)

2. 200 Posts+

3. Frequent poster of the MS section, known to be a trusted trader and helper of the community.

4. Contact me (or Lumiere) to be added to list ONLY if you qualify.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember to PM the Middleman before trading to avoid impostors!!

================================================== ============================

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Varsityy

MM thread:

Fees:

$5 per MM

5k NX per MM

20m per MM

Contact Info:

MSN:

AIM: iskateboardeh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gensis (Inactive for the summer)

MM thread:

Fees:

$1 per trade

Contact Info:

MSN:

Aim: aLmvLruschecker

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MM thread:

Fees:

free of charge

Contact Info:

MSN:

AIM: bpires91

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATADYNE93

MM thread:

Fees:

free of charge

Contact Info:

MSN:

================================================

Remember to thank them and rep after MMing, have manners.

*NOTE* The MMs listed on this thread does not guarantee that they are trusted. Research on each MM and choose one that you trust. GzP mods are not responsible for any of their actions. MMs have a history of scamming, so choose wisely.

I've gone to China for the summer, so I wont be very active and I wont be doing any MMs while I'm there. Just a note.

out of curiosity could i qualify? (just to know)

To be qualified to be added to this list:

1. 10 + feedback (positive of course)

2. 200 Posts+

3. Frequent poster of the MS section, known to be a trusted trader and helper of the community.

4. Contact me (or Lumiere) to be added to list ONLY if you qualify.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for the 10+ feedback is it 100% positive only?

if you have a negative u don't qualify right?

and btw i dont help that many ppl out, cuz they never ask me... so even if i get to 10 feedback and 200+ posts can i still apply?

ty michael :P Glad to know i can be trusted XD

himr added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

btw i PMed steve about my negative feedback... no response yet...

being listed here doesnt mean you can be trusted, it simply means you qualify to potentially be a MM for a trade.

It is mainly to separate from those people with 1 post trying to MM.

and @ suckers, if you have a negative and you can prove its fake it should be fine.

Also, your feedback should contain at least a few MM experiences, you cant just be a high trader.

Originally Posted by mliu8n

being listed here doesnt mean you can be trusted, it simply means you qualify to potentially be a MM for a trade.

It is mainly to separate from those people with 1 post trying to MM.

and @ suckers, if you have a negative and you can prove its fake it shoul

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.