Middleman Kik Scammer

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by austingreene, 9/17/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. austingreene

austingreene
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    hey,

I went through one of your middleman to sell my account on september 13th 2014 at 2:46pm. Me the buyer and your middleman talked on kik to complete the transaction.

The conversation included
    The buyer- Adam smith (kik name smithyy2014)
    The seller (me)- Triston fergusom (kik name austingreene111)
    Middleman@@PlayerUp

and the transaction went smoothly

The middle man said the payment may take up to 72 hours to be sent. He also said A middleman on playerup will contact me via private message and if i had any questions to ask you guys.

My question to you guys is that is my payment coming any time soon? Its been over 72 hours and i've havent heard anything. Is it because Sunday wasnt a buisness day?

Also my paypal account to[email protected]expired recently so if payments to that email still dont work try to sending it to[email protected]. Any help would be great. Thank you guys for your services. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Sincerely,
    Triston ferguson

P.s. for the middleman transaction link i gave to the buyer I may have used the email[email protected]. But I told the middleman on kik to send the paypal payment to[email protected]. I dont know if this helps

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

As noted in different parts of the website:

Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Important: Safe Trading Clash of Clans Guide - Avoid Scams | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

Kik Messenger Guide - Avoid Being Scammed | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

When should I release my account information to the buyer?
    Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, kik, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

How does it work?
    1). Sellers create and post middleman buy now listings (click here)
    2). Buyer clicks on buy now listing and completes payment
    3). We verify and secure the buyers payment
    4). We create a 3 way conversation ticket with the Buyer and Seller
    5). We inform the Seller which specific account information they need to release to the Buyer
    6). During this process, we will communicate and guide both the Buyer and Seller.
    7). Buyer secures and verifies the account
    8). Payment is then disbursed to the Seller

3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

I moved your Private Conversation Ticket and posted it publically in the Disputes Section because @Admin and @Disputes will have to assist you as this is a non-middleman transaction related to PlayerUp. The individuals on KIK may have said they worked for PlayerUp but they used our identity to scam you.

It's clearly noted that we will never use any 3rd party service. There isn't anything I personally can do to assist you at resolving this as I'm already backed up as is but @Admin and @Disputes can assist you at trying to recover what you lost.

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.