Sold MID-GAME EU DANMEMO ACCOUNT. RANK 65+, CHECK DESCRIPTION FOR MORE DETAILS

Discussion in 'Danmachi Memoria Freese Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by IllusionOP, 11/1/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IllusionOP

IllusionOP
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    The account is hand leveled (on IOS - Iphone) and has been played on extensively every day since the start of the EU server. I will continue to maintain the account until the sale.

Price: Not sure how to value this, so we'll figure something out ^^
    Contact details: (Feel free to contact me for any more questions, although I'm pretty sure I covered all in this description)
    -Email: [email protected]
    -Discord: Illusion#2467
    Accepting PayPal F&F and other probably other means of payment.
    (Feel free to contact me for any more questions, although I'm pretty sure I covered all in this description)

Now onto the full comprehensive account details:

Rank 65, almost 66. Quest Completion:
    -Bell Episode 1 Star Clear to Ep. 23, 3 star Clear to Ep. 11
    -Ais, Lefiya and Ryu Episodes almost untouched
    -Argonaut Part 1 Event, S completion on all difficulties, still farming for Gnome Tickets and other items.

Banners summoned:
    Out of the current Banners, I've drawn:
    -Argonaut Part 1: Legendary Tale - One 11 Draw
    -Argonaut Part 1: Glorious Tale - Four 11 Draws
    -Europe Release Special Gacha Part 1 - One 11 Draw (for 200 Iris) - next step guaranteed 4 star
    -Europe Release Special Gacha Part 1 - One 11 Draw (for 200 Iris) - next step guaranteed 4 star
    -Paid Bundles: 0 Draws across all
    As you can see, the these Banners still have lots of Guaranteed 4 star Draws still available.

War Game:
    Reached 2050Points (Braver II) already in WarGame with a 91% win rate (54 wins and 5 losses).
    Definitely has the potential to reach higher, I've only been playing with the WG Passes I was given by time.

Time Limited 4 star Units:
    -5+ Limit Broken and Fully Ascended [Clown] Argonaut
    -1+ Limit broken: Ariadne, Galmus
    -Level 60: Elmina, Yuri, Ryulu [Darkness Overlord] Filvis [Moonlit Wolf] Bete
    -Level 50: [Wannabe Nerd] Eina , [The Enlightened] Bell, [Aschenputtel] Liliruca, [Dark Divine] Riveria,
    -Level 40: [Night Buster] Raul, [Wicked Elf] Lefiya, [Model Student] Lefiya

Regular 4 star Units:
    Level 60: [Part Time Goddess] Hestia, [Cyan] Naza Ersuisu [Regalia Frese] Bell
    Level 50: [The Sly Cat] Chloe, [Argonaut] Bell (46)
    Level 40: [Azure Godess] Hestia, [Brains and Beauty] Eina, [Valorous Elf] Eina, [Black Rose] Hephaistios Eina, [White Healer] Amid (37), [Black Cat] Chloe (37)
    Not yet 40: [Royal Elf] Riveria, [Holy White Royal] Riveria, [Incantation] Lefiya, [God of Origins] Ouranos

Level 4 bonds:
    -5x [Dark Divine] Riveria (Ready for Max Limit Break!!!)
    -4x [Night Buster] Raul
    -3x [Model Student] Lefiya
    -1x [Moonlit Wolf] Bete (Already level 60 so you can Limit Break once)
    -Quite a bit of level 2 and level 3 bonds

Other:
    -[Adventurer] Bell: Level 68 (2x Limit Broken - did it for quests)
    -[Goddess of Purity] Hestia: Level 52 (Strengh +25% buff for Argonaut is pretty huge)
    -Five 3-star units leveled to 40 (for Dispatch quests - more success rate)
    -25 3-star/2-star units leveled to 30 (for Dispatch quests - more success rate)

Items:
    -Hestia knife level 40
    -3x Grand Soul, all good stats and bonuses (Equip to Galmus)
    -1x Almost perfect Last Word (+30 Dex, +30 Str and +30 Agi) - Equip to Elmina
    -2x Ancient Wand, solid stats (Equip to Fina)
    -4x Wolven Lore, 2 really good stat ones (Equip to Yuri)
    -23 (L) Whetstones and 150 (S) and (M) combined; 10 different Smelting Stones

Inventory:
    -200 Iris (Growing steadily, can get to 400 and buy an 11 draw before the transfer)
    -12 Hero Light
    -1 Jade Light (From Heroic Trails - You can exchange this for a bond of either Fina, Yuri or Ryulu (The Argonaut event units))
    -Blue light still farmable, will have it tomorrow. (You can exchange this for a bond of either Elmina, Galmus or Ariadne(The Argonaut event units))
    -67 Ascension Falna (You can ascent lots of level 60 characters to 3 purple stars)
    -41 Hero Falna - still that many despite all the upgrades and Limit Breakes already
    -1 Flame Amulet, 1 Hero Medal and 120 Gnome Tickets (from Argonaut event). I'll continue to farm these so the number of Gnome tickets and other items will rise steadily)
    -Tons of farmed up crafting items (12 Secret Hammers, 3 Mystic Bellows, 1 Moonbow Gem and 1 Buster Medal most notably)
    -117 Exilia Book (Large) equivalent of Exilia books
    -25 Potato snacks and some other Stamina items
    -Tons of CP items (30+ each of Dungeon Sandwich, Book of Knowledge, Single Flower; 16 different notes on Argonaut event characters)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.