Mesos - Money.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello to everyone within community,

I'm here to offer a great deal, a mesos to money transaction.

I have been refered here by a friend that use to buy and sell maplestory accounts, I'm here to resume to maplestory meso methods.

I will be offering this amount of mesos for a certain amount of cash.

This will apply on ALL SERVERS. This will apply on GMS known as GLOBAL MAPLESTORY ONLY, all servers are provided.

750 million mesos= 15 dollars.[USD]

250 million mesos = 5 dollars.[USD]

100 million mesos = 2 dollars. [USD]

The transaction will take a 10 hour minimum to proceed with the clarification of purchase. I would like to recieve no hassles or fringement towards my contradiction.

Though many of you might flame me for making this thread, I do not give a FLYING **** of what you might think of this thread, It has a purpose.

And if you're thinking about purchasing more then 15 dollars of mesos, I will be happy to sell you, in sections of 15 dollar purchases.

If you wish to purchase please contact the email below.

This is also my msn if you ask.

Or if you live in montreal brossard, and would like to come meet me personally review my selling networks,

MONTREAL QUEBEC CITY 2039 BROSSARD.

your prices....are what throw me off.

Edit: i'd like to point out that this guy is an love you ^^,

Will not use a mm, demands money first, sells for incredibly insane prices, and won't meet me ingame to show mesos.

Yes, many have presumed to that. I have in mind of setting up a meso selling site. But in order to resume to that IDEA, I have to make money first. Since I had 200 dollars EURO, I couldn't use in QUEBEC, there are no transfers here. I bought mesos on each server to deliberately sell for USD.

And to my degree of knowledge, Owl City, you can go **** yourself. :) I have obtained 3 buyers so far, though I will not list them here because of privated information.

They have both purchased 2 dollars worth of mesos in my thread, to prove the satisfactory made in this composition, and the third has chose 5 dollars upfront.

jesus. address and all.. haha and i would be happy to discuss buying mesos with you x]

added you on msn.

Originally Posted by Dicktator

your prices....are what throw me off.

Edit: i'd like to point out that this guy is an love you ^^,

Will not use a mm, demands money first, sells for incredibly insane prices, and won't meet me ingame to show mesos.

That's what I thought at first. $15 for 750m? And also in any world. That seems a bit... eh.

I just made 27 trades sucessfully made, any dumbass would come to an appearance and say I don't compromise, please GTFO.

trustworthy guy right here. 1 thing i dont like is that we have to wait 10hours for it to come through duey. other than that, he is the best meso seller

Originally Posted by TheAddict

I just made 27 trades sucessfully made, any dumbass would come to an appearance and say I don't compromise, please GTFO.

27? i highly doubt that

You'd at least get more then 3 feedback and I clearly don't see more then 1.

this guy is a scam.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.