Mesos in All Worlds

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 7/31/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

-=*Dans Meso Shop*=-

Mesos In All Worlds

The Current Stock changes a lot, so just add me on MSN, and let me know how much you need and what world. Prices change depending on how much you buy, obviously bigger bundles are bigger discounts.

I have Mesos in ALL worlds. I know currently I have atleast 1-2bil in most worlds, a few I have more than 5bil. Just add me on MSN and we can talk.

Payment methods I accept: Paypal, NX.

My MSN: *****************************************************

Hit me up anytime.

i bought 1bil from him,he is good

Thanks for business. Just sold 1Bil Broa.

oh reallly....this guy's first post happens to be his first trade?..

Yeah I'm interested! Ill buy bera mesos... but it does look suspicouis that guy just joined this month? you could have easily made that account up to give yourself feedback. Ill trade but only if you go first or if we can agree on an MM

Tell me ur rates for Bera mesos

Nx: Bera Mesos

he scammed me 50 dollars

do not trade him -___________-

Explain when we traded? I didn't sell you mesos..

noticed he avoided the question about the account with 1 post and went straight to the 'i didnt scam'

suspicious.

good luck trading.

Sorry, I thought i posted it.. The 1 post account did trade, I do have pics of the payment. Apparently though, it seems to be a scammer. They disputed the charge, and I have full pics of the whole transaction. It is entirely up to you guys to trust me or not.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.