Selling  MCOC arena grind service

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by Scare12, 1/12/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scare12

Scare12
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello i am selling an a arena griend service for all kinds of arena.
    Before i start a grind you need to provide me a screenshot of your roster and let me know wich arena you want me to grind for you and how much points you want the time it takes will be determined by your roster.
    I can grind - 2star arena 3star arena 4star basic and featured arenas 5star featured arena.

I can do a private livestream so you can be sure i do not cheat in the grind i do this legit no mods no botting.

I will not do anything else in your account except the arena grind will not open crystals will not play AQ and AW will not do monthly quest or stoey mode.

I will not make an attempt to scam anyone as i want to make a client base.

Payment thrue paypal.
    Prizes - 3star arena 200k points -5 usd
    4star basic arena - 10usd per 1mil points - 3days full grind 15usd
    4star featured arena - 12usd per 1mil points - full 3days grind 17usd
    5star featured arena - 17usd per 1mil points - full 3days grind 24usd
    I will not spend units unless you want me to refresh energy in this case prizes will go lower.

You can pay before during or after the grind wich ever works for you.

If interested or have any quesyions please contact me on LINE app at - benavidezz

I will answer any questions you might have a d i will be avaleble during the grind if you want to ask me anything.

I can combine different arenas at once as if you choose the 3day option it will take me 2days to get 2mil points in 4star basic just using 5teams and i can use your other teams in 4star featured or 5star arena.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Scare12 Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.