Sold MAX STORM | BEST PETS/STATS | COUCH POTATOES | 1000+ MEGA SNACKS | 1.5K CROWNS MAX GOLD

Discussion in 'Wizard101 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ShadowwVFX, 8/16/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowwVFX

ShadowwVFX
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

7   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello! I am selling another Wizard101 account.

PRICE IS SLIGHTLY #!!

This account is relatively new, and I have not purchased any bundles or anything on it. However, it is the perfect starter account for somebody wanting to either start on the game, or get back into the game after a long break.

The account features a max level storm wizard, complete with a very nice pet, good gear, etc. There is still a little bit of farming needed to make the character perfect, but it is very close. If you are interested and have any questions, feel free to ask. I can help you with knowing what gear is needed to make this wizard perfect, as well as where to get it, the best strategies for doing so, etc.

This wizard has a 69 plot of couch potatoes, and over 1000 mega snacks saved up. The wizard has a max energy pet, ice pet, storm pet, and a lot of pet bases for things like triple doubles, quad proofs, ward pets, etc., as well as many elixirs and potions for pet hatching, such as hatching timer resets and instant hatch elixirs.

This wizard also has max gold, along with many reagents and treasure cards.

There are 3 other wizards on the account, though none of them are very high level. There is a level 8 ice, a level 13 life, and a level 4 fire. Any of these characters can be deleted and replaced if you wish.

If interested, contact me at either
    Discord: ShadowwVFX#1595
    or Twitter: @ShadowwVFX

Screenshots of the account can be found here (if anything is not pictured, feel free to DM me on Discord or Twitter and I would be happy to send more screenshots):

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. fireball5416

fireball5416
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi! Just sent you a friend request in discord! I'm aLex#1600 :)

ShadowwVFX likes this.
  3. fireball5416

fireball5416
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    BOUGHT!

ShadowwVFX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.