Sold Matlab Assignment - Easy money!

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Service, 12/18/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hi. I've got a Matlab assignment, and I can't code myself in Matlab. Hate the it quite deeply.

The assignment is as follows:
    1. Write a Morse decoder that will (a) decode, (b) display as text, and © play (using a 900Hz
    sinewave) the 1-D arrays produced by the supplied computerized Morse encoder.

2. Write a Morse decoder capable of reading Morse messages of unknown timings and
    amplitudes, by analysing the signal characteristics of a header message containing the phrase
    “GET READY” before decoding the message body.

There is provided a MorseEncoder, with a table and such. Essentially you could take most of the code from there and manipulate it into the Decoder.
    (Tables declare the intervals etc and all required knowledge is there for the decoder).

The provided Matlab encoder will be provided, and out from that we can discuss payment if you're interested.
    Payments will be through either BTC or Paypal.
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.